the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live, laugh...Hate?

4 posters

Page 13 of 29 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 29  Next

Go down

Live, laugh...Hate? - Page 13 Empty Re: Live, laugh...Hate?

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:45 am

Stephanie: I smirked, and shook my head. I scanned the stack of books before pointing to Intensity. That one. I warn you though, there's a reason why these books are adult. No really inappropriate stuff, but references to it. I'm just telling you now so you know, but I think you can handle it.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:54 pm

Josh: "I'm 17 years old, I think I can handle it." I rolled my eyes. Then again, I learned somewhere that at 17 years old males had the greatest urge for sex, and all that. I'd try to handle it, at least.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:33 pm

Stephanie: That's why I said I think you can handle it... I raised an eyebrow at him.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:37 pm

Josh: We reached her dorm. I smiled. "See ya tomorrow." Before walking down to my own room.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:41 pm

Stephanie: I was going to reply, but he left before I could. I sighed, and sat on my bed, just thinking. ...What is wrong with me? I mean...it seemed Josh didn't care about me being mute, but there still were some people that just immediately labeled me as a freak and left it at that.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:43 pm

(Should we skip to tomorrow? At least for our charries? The others can still be in the library if they want, they'll switch days but be in the same position, if that makes any sense)

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:45 pm

(Yeah, it makes sense. Sure, that sounds like a plan.)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:49 pm

Josh: I walked into History, my least favorite class. Who cared about the past? I was living now, not hundreds of years ago. Luckily I had thought to bring one of the books Stephanie had recommended, Intensity. I flipped open my textbook to the right page then laid hers over top of it. That way I could still look like I was paying attention if the teacher bothered to check.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:59 pm

Stephanie: I walked down to Math, taking my sweet time. I was pretty good at math, so why did it really matter if I was late or not? I took my seat in the second row, barely paying attention to what the teacher said, because I already knew how to do this kind of stuff anyway. It would just be a useless review. I yawned, and began to read Winter Moon by none other than Dean Koontz, not caring if I'd get caught or not.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:03 pm

(...what am I supposed to say to that...ho hum...*brainstorms*)

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:07 pm

(Hehe, yeah, sorry, just noticed that...let me fix that/add to it.)
Stephanie: The teacher ended up snapping at me, and I quickly shut my book in responce. The phone rang. The teacher went over and answered it, glancing at me once in a while. "Stephanie. You have to go to the office. Now." I sighed, but picked up my things, and headed out quietly. I passed by the History wing, and peeked into the rooms. I saw Josh, and gave him a quick wave before walking past so I wouldn't get scolded. I headed off to the office, wondering what I did now.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:16 pm

Josh: I had been looking towards the door, counting down the minutes History would end. Then Stephanie passed by, off to...? I asked the teacher for a hall pass and then caught up with her in the hallway. "Hey Stephanie. What's up?"

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:17 pm

Stephanie: Hey...I have to go to the office. I wrote, rolling my eyes dramatically.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:18 pm

Josh: "What'd you do?" I smiled, I loved stirring up trouble.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:21 pm

Stephanie: I shrugged, I don't know, I guess I'll find out when I get there.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:25 pm

Josh: "Oooooh Stephanie's in trouble!" I teased like a little kid. "You know, I never asked you why you were sent here. I was sent here because I pulled too many pranks."

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:27 pm

Stephanie: I can imagine. I stated lightheartedly, and smiled at him. Well, to make it simple, some stupid kid made a wise-crack about me, and I wasn't in a particularly good mood anyway, so I hit him. I tried to use the right word choice instead of 'beat him up'.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:29 pm

Josh: "Hit him? Wow, compared to people I know that's being a good girl." We reached the office. "Want me to come with you for moral support?" I really didn't want to go back to History, even though Stephanie's book was back there.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:35 pm

Stephanie: Sure, c'mon. I took a deep breath, and went into the principal's office after making sure it was okay with the lady up front. The principal was a black-haired, middle-aged man who just looked like he wouldn't put up with any nonsense whatsoever.
"Have a seat." He practically ordered, motioning for me to sit, which I did. "The reason I called you down here is to discuss your...problem." He hiestated, trying to find the right word.
He leaned over slightly, crossing his arms out in front of him. He didn't even seem to know Josh was there.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:36 pm

Josh: I leaned against the wall, questioning if this was still a good idea. It sounded like they were going to discuss something. A "problem". That couldn't be her slapping someone, could it? That was hardly worth a visit to the principal's.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:55 pm

Stephanie: I stared at him, confused. What kind of problem do you mean?
He sighed, "Your disability. We're worried if it's impacting your studies and what not." He paused, then continued, "At the research center in town, they've come up with something that might be able to fix you."
Fix me?! So you're assuming that I need 'fixing', as you put it?
"We just want to help you, Stephanie. We all know what you went through."
Maybe so, but that doesn't mean you know everything about me, and if you really want to help me, just leave me alone, that'll help immensly-sp?. I countered, getting up from my seat, and walking out before he could object.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:55 pm

Josh: My eyebrows rose as I heard that they wanted to fix her, but then I thought about it. That would mean she'd be able to talk. And people wouldn't think she was 'weird' because she couldn't speak. I said quietly, knowing it might upset Stephanie "You know, it might not be a bad idea."

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:59 pm

Stephanie: I stared at him for a moment before looking away, shaking my head. It might not even work...and you heard how he put it. 'might be able to fix you.' I guess that implies there's something seriously wrong with me. I sighed, and thought about it, ...I guess it wouldn't hurt to try it, right?
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:01 pm

Josh: "There isn't anything wrong with you." I gave her a reassuring smile. "But wouldn't you like it if you could talk? If you could call out to someone, and not rely on your notebook?" I was about to add that people wouldn't look at her funny, but I didn't.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:04 pm

Stephanie: Yeah...you're right. Maybe I should go back and apologize.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 29 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 29  Next