the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live, laugh...Hate?

4 posters

Page 14 of 29 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 29  Next

Go down

Live, laugh...Hate? - Page 14 Empty Re: Live, laugh...Hate?

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:05 pm

Josh: I shrugged. "You don't need to apologize for anything, but maybe you should go back and tell him you'll do the program."

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:11 pm

Stephanie: Alright. I turned, and headed back towards the office. I felt kind of stupid though, because of how I reacted earlier. I slowed down, just in case Josh wanted to come with too. I went back into the principal's office, and wrote I'd like to do the program.
He looked down at my notepad, and then back to me, and smiled. "Okay. I'll have them set up an appointment for Saturday."
I smiled back uncertainly, because I didn't have a clue what I was getting into here.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:14 pm

Josh: I put a hand on Stephanie's shoulder comfortingly before we headed back out. "Now to wait until Saturday. Do you think it'll work in one day?"

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:16 pm

Stephanie: I'm not sure, it would be pretty cool if it did. I smiled, thinking about how it would go. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad as I imagined before. I might just be overreacting.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:18 pm

Josh: "What happens if you try to talk now? No noise comes out?"

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:21 pm

Stephanie: Yep, exactly that.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:26 pm

Josh: "I can't even imagine." I shook my head in disbelief. Then I half-smiled at her. "But it just might get better come Saturday."

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:29 pm

Stephanie: Yeah. Might. I sighed, I'll just have to wait until Saturday. I hiestated, then wrote, feeling already regretful of writing it, Are you going to be there?
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:40 pm

Josh: "Sure." I smiled. "If you want me there."

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:48 pm

Stephanie: Of course, I do! Besides, I'll probably be doing the whole school a favor by getting you out of here. I flashed him a smile, showing him I didn't really mean it. That was one thing about being unable to talk, I couldn't really effectively kid with people. Hopefully that was going to be changed Saturday.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:50 pm

Josh: "Okay, well as long as you want me there I'll be there." I glanced up at the clock and saw it was almost the end of the period. Crap, I had to go. I gave Stephanie a quick hug and practically ran down the hall to History. "See ya later, or on Saturday!"

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:56 pm

Stephanie: Uh...okay? I just stood there for a moment, confused, before walking as fast as I could back to Math. Once I was there, I grabbed a worksheet as I went to my desk. I then did all twenty problems in about five minutes. I sighed, and began to read my book again until the period was over. I picked up my things, and was the first person to exit the room. I walked down the hall, and pulled out my MP3 player from my pocket. I slowed down by the stairwell, and stood off to the side so I wouldn't be in anyone's way. I turned it on, and put both earbuds in, searching through the music. I then continued walking down the hallway, glancing around every so often for someone familiar.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:07 pm

(should we skip to Saturday?)

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:11 pm

(Sure, I'll start it off.)
Stephanie: I sighed when I heard my name come up on the announcements, calling for me to come down to the office. I made sure I looked decent before stepping out of my dorm, and taking in a deep breath. Today was definately going to be interesting.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:18 pm

Josh: I met Stephanie at her door with an encouraging smile. "You ready for this?"

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:21 pm

Stephanie: I sighed, and then smiled up at him, since he was a little taller than me. Yeah, I am. We should get going, huh?
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:22 pm

Josh: "Yeah, and we can go in my car. Unless you wanted to ride in the short bus..."

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:25 pm

Stephanie: Oh god no! No. Definately not. We're taking your car.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:28 pm

Josh: I chuckled. "That's what I thought." I led her to my car and opened the passenger side for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:30 pm

Stephanie: I nodded in thanks, and slipped inside, tilting the seat back a little. I hated when it was set where you were sitting up as straight as a ruler.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:36 pm

Josh: I slid into the driver's side, put the key in the ignition, and backed out of the parking lot. "Do you have the address?"

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:38 pm

Stephanie: Yep, it's 189 S. Fourth Street.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:45 pm

Josh: "Got it." I didn't really know exactly where that was, but I would figure it out. "So are you nervous?"

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:49 pm

Stephanie: A little bit, yeah. Wow, such a lie, but I didn't want him worried about me. I was more than 'a little bit.', way more than that.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:53 pm

Josh: I looked over at her, quickly so I didn't get in a car crash. "Are you sure? You shouldn't be worried, but you seem like you are."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 29 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 29  Next