the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live, laugh...Hate?

4 posters

Page 16 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 29  Next

Go down

Live, laugh...Hate? - Page 16 Empty Re: Live, laugh...Hate?

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:20 pm

(Hm...a wheelchair would make more sense...I'mma doing that now.)
Stephanie: I sat in the wheelchair, and let them whisk me away to the MRI room. Once we got there, they made me lay down on the...oh, I don't even know what it's called. They gave me some headphones so I had some music to listen to, but before I put them on, the doctor's voice from before said, "I need you to stay completely still, alright?" I did what he said. After a while, they were finally done, and they took me back to the room, saying that they'd show me the results right away if they found something. I sat on the bed, my legs crossed under the blanket.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:22 pm

(I was thinking it might be a wheelchair, or one of those rolling-tray-things. Wheelchair sounds good xD)

Josh: "How'd it go?" I asked her, now she was in the bed. Was that a good sign? Bad sign? Not a sign at all? I didn't know any of this medical stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:27 pm

(Haha, lol. Ugh...I still can't think of that thing that they put you on when you're getting an MRI...it's bugging me too.)

Stephanie: I reached over, and grabbed my notepad from the sidetable, I guess it went pretty good, I don't know. They said it would be a while until they'd tell me what they found. This was one reason why I didn't like hospitals that much...the wait.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:33 pm

Josh: "So...we just wait now?"

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:46 pm

Stephanie: I sighed, Yeah. I expected to be waiting a while, but then I heard a knock on the door before my doctor came in.
"Well, I've looked over your results." He started, clipping the images to the lighted board so I could see them. He traced a circle in a particular spot, "See this?" He asked.
I nodded. "It's a deformation of your Broca's area of the brain, the area associated with speech production. Somehow, it was damaged, but it seems it might be reversable." I smiled wide, but then receded it a little. I shouldn't be getting my hopes up. "I'll just need you to sign this." He handed me a form, which I signed after reading it, and thinking it over.
"Great." He commented, taking back the form. "A nurse will be in shortly to prep you for surgery." He stated as he left. (I'm not even sure if that explaination made sense or not, lol.)

Last edited by Shera01 on Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:47 pm

Josh: I gave Stephanie a smile. "Awesome. You're gonna be able to talk!"

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:57 pm

Stephanie: I smiled wide, Yeah. But still...there still was a chance it wasn't going to work. Ah, crap...they might have to shave my head! No! I groaned, running a hand through my hair. And I just got it the length I wanted too. A nurse came in, and did everything needed to prep me for surgery, thank someone they didn't have to shave my head. They took me down to a room, and sat me into a chair. They strapped my head so I couldn't move it. There were a couple people there in blue gowns, and masks. A thirty-something blonde man spoke, "We'll have to put you sleep for a little bit, then wake you up to answer some questions so we know we're in the right spot." ...Then nothing. ...And light again. I answered their simple math questions, and after about an hour or so, they were finally done. I was so tired, I could barely keep my eyes open as they took me back to my room. I laid down on the bed, covered myself with the surprisingly thick blanket that they had on every bed.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:59 pm

Josh: I sat in a chair by Stephanie's bed until she fell asleep. I felt like a creeper watching her sleep though, so I paced around the room until she woke up. I wondered if she'd be able to talk when she woke up? Would she be able to have a conversation with me? Would she be able to talk to me like a normal person? Would she be able to stop using her notepad? I ran a hand through my hair, the questions a little too stressful.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:04 pm

Stephanie: I woke up slowly. It felt like I had been sleeping for a while. For at least an hour or so. I sat up, then I looked at Josh, and gave him a sleepy smile. I was wondering if the surgery worked or not. I thought they said something about giving me a shot? Something like that...
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:08 pm

Josh: I saw Stephanie wake up and walked over to her bedside, once again shoving my hands in my pockets. "Hey Stephanie, how are you feeling?" I fumbled to get her notepad from the table, in case she wanted to use it.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:11 pm

Stephanie: I took the notepad from him, and set it in front of me. I wanted to try speaking instead. I tried to form words in my mouth, and then finally spoke in a slightly hoarse, quiet voice, "Good, I guess." My eyes widened, and I smiled like an idiot. I was so happy, I almost felt like crying.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:14 pm

Josh: My eyes widened and I grabbed Stephanie, wrapping my arms around her. I didn't think there was anything wrong with her body, so it shouldn't hurt her. "This is great!" I laughed. Then I did something completely stupid, that she'd probably be angry about, I kissed her.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:16 pm

Stephanie: I froze, not knowing what else to do. This was, um...different. I'd usually would be mad if someone did this, but for some reason, I didn't feel angry. Definately different, and weird at the same time, but I enjoyed it too.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:30 pm

Josh: I pulled away and looked at her, trying to judge if that was a bad move or not. I shrugged off the moment and focused back on her getting her voice back. I smiled "Say something else, I want to hear your voice again."

(I like to make drama, heehee xD)

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:33 pm

(XD Do it as much as you want! lol.)
Stephanie: "Well, that's not being very specific." I scolded him with a grin on my face. My voice was still harsh, and quiet though.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:40 pm

(He's about to say something that I think will cause a lot of drama, this time sad drama. He didn't do it on purpose, though. He doesn't know they're dead.)

Josh: I laughed. "When are you going to let your parents know that you can talk?"

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:45 pm

Stephanie: "Uh...well, they're...dead." I corrected slowly, my mood dampering. I knew he didn't know about that, but it still hurt a little.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:46 pm

Josh: My eyes widened and I wanted to punch myself. My eyes dropped to the ground and I felt my cheeks get warm at making such a stupid mistake. I rubbed the back of my neck "I'm sorry..."

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:48 pm

Stephanie: "No, it's alright. You didn't know." I looked up at him, and gave him the best reassuring smile I could. I hide the pain in my eyes. For some reason, my parent's death still hurt me after all this time.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:50 pm

Josh: "No, it's not okay. I feel really stupid." I sighed. I looked up, still frowning. "I sure know how to ruin a moment, don't I?"

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:57 pm

Stephanie: I then told him, not realizing what I was saying, "I don't know about that, but you sure know how to kiss." I then realized what I just said, and blushed furiously, covering my mouth with my hand. Did I just say that?! I'm such an idiot! I uncovered my mouth, and looked up at him, worried about how'd he react, because what I said wasn't really appropriate to the mood in the room.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:00 pm

Josh: I chuckled. "Think so?" I kissed her again, really quickly. "You're not bad yourself." I sighed realizing this wasn't going to last. "When are you allowed to leave the hospital? Do you have to stay here over night?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:06 pm

Josh: "Alright, do you want to go now or did you want to rest?" She still seemed a little weak, but it looked like she could walk okay.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:29 pm

Stephanie: "Now." I answered simply, grabbing my clothes, and headed into the bathroom, making sure I shut the door behind me. I changed out of the hospital gown, and into my regular clothes. I looked at myself in the mirror. My skin was paler than usual, but I expected that. I came back out, and smiled. I eyed my notepad on the sidetable, and grabbed it. With a triumphant smile, I tossed it into the garbage. The nurse came in, and handed me a case of the shots I was suppose to take weekly. It was a two month supply, so I was glad that I wouldn't have to come back here anytime soon. (Okay, something keeps happening to my posts! They keep deleting!)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:29 pm

(I love how she had to make sure the door was shut, like Josh would watch her change or something xD And, that's weird about your posts :/)

Josh: "Alright then, come on." I opened the door for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 29  Next