the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live, laugh...Hate?

4 posters

Page 28 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

Go down

Live, laugh...Hate? - Page 28 Empty Re: Live, laugh...Hate?

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:05 pm

(Geez, everyone's dropping it :/.)

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:07 pm

(Well, I'm not too sure if I should or not...but it get's kind of annoying after a while if you don't have anyone to convo with.)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:20 pm

(True. You have to insert yourself! People can talk to more than one charrie at once - in fact it's more fun that way. Don't be afraid just because they have another person they're talking to, also.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:22 pm

(Hm...you're right. I should do that once more people are on it.)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:27 pm

(Hah. Except a lot of people are quitting *extreme sadness*)

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:29 pm

(*pouts* And I think it's a pretty good idea for a chat if you ask me.)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:33 pm

!nspired wrote:(Aseu: Nope, I forgot sorry. Here we go...)

Derek: I laughed and returned to my normal voice when we walked inside. I saw the elderly, tired-looking teacher. "How much do you wanna bet Mr. Morris won't even notice I'm here?"

Ember: "eh...Thats one bet i wont take." I told him, noticing Mr. Morris stare off into space.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:35 pm

((Shera: I know, same. Are you ever going to reply? xD))

Derek: I chuckled. "Darn, I thought I was gonna wind back my money. Where do you usually sit in this class?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:37 pm

Ember: "Anywhere usually." I shrugged, before getting onto the counter by one of the sinks. "He doesnt really care." i pointed out.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:38 pm

Stephanie: "Yeah...thanks." I said softly as if I spoke any louder, the windows would crack or completely break.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:36 pm

Derek: "Good, he won't notice me in the back." I smirked and slid into the desk beside her. "Good thing you're not in advanced Science, or I would end up making a scene of not knowing how to do anything."

Josh: I nodded and then slipped off to sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:40 pm

Stephanie: I couldn't help but notice I only started having these nightmares after the surgery...but I wasn't too sure if that was responsible for my rather vivid dreams. After a while, I fell asleep, and mercifully, this time I didn't have any nightmares. (Now...skipping to morning, right?)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:46 pm

(yup)

Josh: I woke up before Stephanie, and found my neck stiff. Oh yeah, I had slept on the floor. Right. Quietly, I got up and dressed before she could wake up.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:53 pm

Stephanie: I woke slowly, and sat up, stretching and yawning as I did. I noticed that Josh wasn't next to me on the floor, and assumed he was getting himself ready. I reached over to the side table, and grabbed my medicine case. I pulled out the bottle filled with the solution, and read the side effects. Dizziness, nausea, tiredness. Nothing about halluncinations, which I had hoped for. So why am I having these nightmares? Am I going crazy? I gently set the bottle down on the counter as I stood up. My bare feet padded on the floor quietly as I went over to grab my things.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:54 pm

Josh: I walked out of the bathroom, after brushing my teeth, and saw Stephanie was up. "'Morning! Feeling any better?"

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:00 pm

Stephanie: I looked up at him, and smiled. "Mornin' to you too. Yeah, I am. Much better." Okay...that was a small, unimportant lie. I only felt a little better. I gathered my clothes and such, and went into the bathroom. After I brushed my hair, and my teeth, I came back out. I laughed quietly, "What about you? I made you sleep on the floor."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:11 pm

Josh:"Just a little kink in my neck." I knew she was lying about feeling better, and wished she was honest with me, like I was with her. Maybe I was just too trusting. "The floor's actually not too bad...I'm glad my mom forced me to bring a rug for my dorm." I grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:20 pm

Stephanie: I felt guilty about lying to him, but I kept a smile on my face. I felt like such an idiot, because he was honest with me, but here I am lying to him. He didn't need to worry about me all the time though, I mentally sighed. Why do I continue to contridict myself? "She had to force you?" I questioned with a smile.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:49 pm

Josh: I shrugged. "I'm not big on decorating. I don't have much of an eye for it, anyway, so it's probably for the best." I chuckled.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:53 pm

Stephanie: I smiled in agreement before glancing at the alarm clock. It was 6:45 in the morning. School wouldn't start for about an hour yet. That was pretty late for me to get up. Usually I'd wake up about 5:45-6...I guess that nightmare had thrown me off kelter a little bit.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:00 pm

Josh: I followed her gaze to the clock, then rubbed my neck in embarrassment. "Sorry, I should have woken you, but figured you should get as much sleep as you could because of..." The nightmare, I thought silently.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:05 pm

Stephanie: I gave him a reassuring smile, "Nah, it's fine, don't be sorry." I knew what he wanted to say at the end, but didn't make it apparent that I did.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:08 pm

Josh: "'kay, cool. If you're hungry we better hurry and grab something from the cafeteria." I scooped up my backpack, which had all my books for the day inside.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:10 pm

Stephanie: I grabbed my messenger bag, and sling it over my shoulder. I asked him, faking astonishment, "You mean they might actually have food there this time? Real food?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:14 pm

Josh: I pulled a face. "No, probably not. Wanna skip it?" I smiled down at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next