the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live, laugh...Hate?

4 posters

Page 27 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

Go down

Live, laugh...Hate? - Page 27 Empty Re: Live, laugh...Hate?

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:39 pm

(All righty then. I'mma do that, but it's going to be a little different.)
Stephanie: After I said goodnight to Josh, I immediately fell asleep.
*Dream*
I found myself in a completely dark room, so dark I couldn't even see my hand right in front of my face. I moved cautiously, feeling myself brushed against something unknown. It felt like hands reaching out to me, trying to grab me, and drag me down to the unseen ground. A lighted doorway suddenly appeared at the other side of the...room. Such hope and joy filled me, just the thought of leaving this eternal blackness was refreshing. Before I could reach the door, I could feel the invisible hands hold me back. I struggled furiously, but didn't succeed in loosening their grasp. A light came on behind my enemies as I turned to face them. Lost, despressed, needy souls. They didn't want me to leave. They wanted to keep me in the dark. They wanted me to suffer in every imaginable way possible, and I couldn't stop them. They dragged me into the dark, neverending abyss.
*End Dream*
I woke with a start, but stayed in the bed. I focused on my breathing. It was rapid, and shallow, and I was probably in danger of hyperventilating. I closed my eyes for a moment, feeling that hopeless, negative vibe again that I had in my dream. I was so cold, on the inside and out. I felt unclean, but unclean inside. Nothing that could be washed away, and I felt some bile in the back of my throat just because of that thought. It was violating, disgusting, repulsive, and absolutely intolerable, but I couldn't do anything to cease it.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:44 pm

Josh: I was a light sleeper. I woke up and heard an odd rhythm of...breathing? Blinking the sleep from my eyes I squinted across the room. I could just make out Stephanie's silhouetted against the darkness. She was breathing, breathing hard. "Steph((do people call her that? if you don't like it I'll change it to Stephanie)), are you okay?"

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:51 pm

(It's fine, you don't need to change it)
Stephanie: I stared blankly until I heard a voice. I turned my head towards the direction it came from, and after a moment I remembered that I was in Josh's dorm. "Y-Yeah." My voice was shaky, and it definately didn't sound convincing. I tucked my knees to my chest, and hugged myself. "Just another bad dream." I mumbled, feeling embarrassed. I hated being scared like this.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:58 pm

Josh: I slid off my bed, still in a slight daze from sleep, and sat down at her feet. "Do you wanna tell me about i?"

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:01 pm

Stephanie: I sighed because I really didn't want to explain it, but I felt like I had to, no matter how awkward I felt. I told him exactly what happened, and grimaced at that same feeling. Unclean, stained, depressed, hopeless. I clutched my head with one hand, hoping somehow that unclean feeling would just go away, but alas, it did not. I felt like throwing up, but stopped myself.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:04 pm

Josh: "Do you feel sick, like are you going to throw up?" I didn't really care if she threw up all over the carpet, I just was worried that she was sick at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:11 pm

Stephanie: "Y-Yeah." I practically choked out. I stood up, and rushed into the bathroom since I really felt like I was going to throw up...but what was worse was that it was just dry-heaves that made my whole body ache. I dampened a towel, and wiped my face off before heading back into the bedroom, and sitting by the headboard of the bed. I just felt absolutely dirty.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:21 pm

Josh: "You'll feel better, don't worry. It was just a dream, and you'll be better by morning. Lay back down..." I stood and pulled the blanket back for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:25 pm

Stephanie: I frowned, and was about to object before realizing that he was probably right. I did what he told me to, and grabbed the edges of the blanket. I pulled it up so far that it covered my mouth. At the time, I didn't really care that I looked like a small child frightened because of a thunderstorm, or monsters under the bed. My monsters were real. Were inside of me. I had something real to fear, something that could be understood.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:27 pm

Josh: I brushed her hair away from her face, then kissed her forehead, like the night before. She seemed so frightened, I didn't like going back to sleep knowing she was in that condition. "Is there anything I can do?" I knew there probably wasn't, but I'd feel like a jerk if I didn't try.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:31 pm

Stephanie: I looked up at him, and blinked a couple times before saying hiestantly, "I don't know...I mean...I'm not...sure what I mean." I honestly didn't, I just felt like I needed something, but I didn't know what it was, or I knew, and just didn't want to say it.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:32 pm

Josh: I knelt next to her bed, and did my best to look into her eyes. "What is it?" I could tell she needed something, but I didn't know what.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:38 pm

Stephanie: Oh...no. I was hoping he wouldn't ask that, because I wasn't even sure myself. I felt my cheeks heating up, and was so glad that the room was dark enough so he couldn't see it. "Co-...Could you stay here...with me? I mean..." I sighed, what did I mean anyway? "I don't want to feel alone again." I continued in a quieter voice.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:39 pm

Josh: My brow furrowed. "What do you mean? Our beds are, like five feet apart...You're in my dorm, remember?" She was probably confused, having just woken up from a nightmare. She probably thought she was still in her dorm.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:44 pm

Stephanie: I shook my head, "I know that...but I still feel alone. On the inside. Like no one truly understands me or is there for me. Like no one cares..." I cursed mentally, I probably don't even know what I'm saying. I'm delirious. Confused. Irrational.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:59 pm

Josh: My face fell. "I care. If you're saying you want me to stay...do you mean by your bed? I'll do it. I'll sleep right here next to you on the floor. Would that make you feel better?"

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:04 pm

Stephanie: I nodded my head slowly, feeling embarrassed once again. I was already regretting that I said it. It was just...weird. "Yeah." I answered quietly, because I wasn't very sure he could see me in the dark.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:15 pm

Josh: "Okay," I grabbed the pillow from my bed and laid down next to her bed. Now I felt short, being at least a foot lower than her. Maybe that was how she felt usually, since I was definitely taller than her...I was rambling, I must be exhausted. "You good now?"

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:18 pm

Stephanie: "Yeah...thanks." I said softly as if I spoke any louder, the windows would crack or completely break. (I have to go.)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:20 pm

(okay bye)

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:13 pm

(have you replied to Ember yet?)
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:16 pm

(Aseu: Nope, I forgot sorry. Here we go...)

Derek: I laughed and returned to my normal voice when we walked inside. I saw the elderly, tired-looking teacher. "How much do you wanna bet Mr. Morris won't even notice I'm here?"

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:36 pm

(I'm here! Smile.)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:38 pm

(hi Smile)

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:40 pm

(How are you doin'? Hm...I'm thinking about dropping the Better of the Damned chat...but I'm not too sure. I mean, right now my character's turned into a background person.)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next