the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live, laugh...Hate?

4 posters

Page 4 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 29  Next

Go down

Live, laugh...Hate? - Page 4 Empty Re: Live, laugh...Hate?

Post by Momo13 Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:51 pm

Ember: I gave elias one last smile before disapearing into the crowd. I made my way to the tech booth and climbed up the ladder secretly. I swung into the booth and sat down at the control pannel.

Head Master` "Please fill in. This will only take a momont." he said with a monotone at the microphone.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:54 pm

David: 'Oh joy. This guy is going to be fun.' I yawned, and sunk lower into my seat. I didn't care about the funny looks I was getting.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:01 pm

Elias: I walked into the auditorium and took a seat, watching boredly. I nodded, listening to the headmaster speak in a drone like tone.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:02 pm

Ember: "Time to spice up this assembly a bit." I muttered, flipping switches and pulling my laptop out of my backpack and hooking it up. This assembly was about school regulation and codes and what not. After sending a couple codes, the lights went out, and a disco ball came from the stage. NOt my best work, but im just getting started.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:06 pm

David: I sat straight up in my seat, and leaned over, wondering what was going to happen next. I smiled softly to myself. At least there was something actually interesting happening now.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:08 pm

Elias: I rolled my eyes. This was the most pointless assembly I've ever been too.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:08 pm

Ember: I cracked my fingers, and set up my itunes list. I grabbed a mic that was next to me and smiled. "hey, 'troubled kids' this is DJ Flame." I called into the mic smiling. I saw the headmasters face heat up and glare at me. "Anything you guys would like to listen to?" I called out to the crowd below.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:10 pm

(I'll be back in a little bit...)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:10 pm

David: I smirked, this girl definately had some guts.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:09 pm

Jasmine - I smiled and screamed out "You rock Ember!" I wasn't even in my seat yet after that little fight I had with Jake. I was trying to up my mood. "Play us something good!" I saw David in a seat and sat beside him glaring at the people staring judgmentally at him.

Jake - I sighed, why did Jasmine always have to walk away from me?

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:14 pm

David: I glanced over at Jasmine, and smiled. This was getting pretty good, and the look on the headmaster's face was utterly priceless.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:28 pm

Jasmine - "That's Ember, she's a computer whiz, now you know why they expect the worst, we give it to them," I wink. I remember my first assembly, that was the one that I had brought a gun to. I felt on the knife holder attached to my leg under my dress and knew the knife inside it well. Silver with a brass rose twisting down the handle.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:33 pm

David: I smiled at her. I guess this place isn't that bad after all. I still came prepared though, I had a knife on my person. I wasn't really intending to use it, but if the situation came, I would. I mentally sighed, it was sad that I might have to, that the need may arise. It was unneccessary. I should have never joined that gang, but I was a stupid, young teenager who wanted to be cool, and I can't forgot what I had learned during my time with them.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:35 pm

Jessica - I wondered what his story was, I had been told I was too curious, it was something that had gotten me in trouble with the Boss. "Do you want to tell me your story? or is it too soon?"

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:41 pm

(Jessica?)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:42 pm

ops sorry i was talking to one of my room-mates and her name is jessica I meant Jasmine!

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:47 pm

(Lol. I used to have the problem of typing a character name for a different chat.)
David: I sighed, "It's kind of a long story. I'll tell you later, 'cause I assume if we try to leave this stupid assembly we'd get in trouble." I thought about it for a second before standing up, and holding my hand out to her, grinning as I did, "C'mon. Let's get out of here." I didn't care if we got in trouble, besides, if they came after us, I thought we'd be able to outsmart them.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:53 pm

Jasmine - I smiled taking his hand, "Finally, even with the music it's not the best place to be." I threw the Headmaster a smirk as we walked out.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:57 pm

David: I made sure to pick up my bags. I shot the headmaster a smug look before walking out with Jasmine. "We were finding my dorm before that stupid assembly, right?" I glanced behind me for anyone following us. No one was so I assumed no one really care that much about us leaving.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:59 pm

Jasmine - "Yes, before that very rude interruption," I say sarcastically.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:03 pm

David: "Indeed it was, rude, annoying, and boresome." I agreed, and nodded. I fished out my MP3 player from my pocket, and inserted one earphone into my ear, searching randomly for songs. I made sure I had it low enough so I could hear and understand what she was saying. I definately didn't want to seem rude.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:05 pm

Jasmine - I picked up the other earphone and put it in my ear, "What song is this?" I ask as I lead him to his room.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:12 pm

David: "Bullet with Butterfly Wings by Smashing Pumpkins." I answered simply. It was the only song I had by them, the rest of my music was mostly classic rock, which was 'outdated' now so I didn't really mention it to anyone.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:13 pm

Jasmine - "Hmm, sounds good," I comment and we stop in front of his door, "This is it, are you excited to see it?" I ask forced back laughter.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:16 pm

David: "Sure." I answered, sitting on a bed that I assumed wasn't claimed already. I took a deep breath, "Well, before I came here, about a month ago, I was involved with a local gang. First they started off simple, y'know, spray painting the highschool, shouting cuss words, threatening other gangs with no intent of backing it up...but then it just got out of control, extremely violent. I wanted no part of it, but they wouldn't let me go, wouldn't let me live my own life. One day, we ended up a fight with another gang, and a kid, maybe only fourteen years old was hurt badly, and I was blamed for it. Since I was a minor, they couldn't send me to jail, and I guess they didn't feel like putting me in juvy so I ended up here." It still pissed me off that I was here for something I didn't do.

Last edited by Shera01 on Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 29  Next