the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solve the crime, crack the case. Be a detective today.

3 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Solve the crime, crack the case. Be a detective today. - Page 6 Empty Re: Solve the crime, crack the case. Be a detective today.

Post by Momo13 Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:43 pm

Ember: "That would be me." I told her, putting everything back into my bag.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Solve the crime, crack the case. Be a detective today. - Page 6 Empty Re: Solve the crime, crack the case. Be a detective today.

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:45 pm

Rose: "Oh wow. Awesome!" I said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:01 pm

Ember: I shrugged. "It was a good book. But should we get this stuff to the lab?"
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:49 pm

Rose: "Yeah. Good idea." I ducked under the crime scene tape and walked to the Cadillac SUV the cops were nice enough to provide us with. Such a nice car. But it can never beat my Porsche I smirked and got in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:12 pm

Ember: I climbed into the passengerside and glanced out the window.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:16 pm

Rose: The SUV drove off to the police station.
half an hour later
The SUV pulled up to the police station, and I opened the door and jumped out, putting on dark sunglasses as I walked. Cuz that's how cool I am. We got inside, and I brought the stuff to the Forensics lab, handing it off to a older detective man. "Did you find anything?" he asked me.
"Yeah. We found a couple things. As you can see." I can't believe they missed the stuff we got.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6