the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solve the crime, crack the case. Be a detective today.

3 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Solve the crime, crack the case. Be a detective today. - Page 4 Empty Re: Solve the crime, crack the case. Be a detective today.

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:59 pm

Hayden: I realized I had just thought to myself practically the identical sentence earlier. I didn't like being a hypocrite. "Fine, we all have our own methods, I suppose." I turned back to the area I'd been examining.

Back to top Go down

Solve the crime, crack the case. Be a detective today. - Page 4 Empty Re: Solve the crime, crack the case. Be a detective today.

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:06 pm

Derek - This was a group that I'd have to watch out for. They all suspected me.

Anastasia - I bent down to see a small shiny object underneath the window seal. It was a sewing needle, "Why would this be here?" I asked aloud
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:08 pm

Hayden: I walked over to the girl and crouched down next to her. "No one touch it," I announced, standing back up after examining it with my eyes. "We don't know if it's critical evidence, and we don't want our own DNA mixed in with the criminals'."

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:11 pm

Anastasia - "It makes no sense as to why the criminal would need it, there is no blood," I bit my lip
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:28 pm

Hayden: "Then it may be a red herring - left to fool us. But on the off chance it's real evidence, I don't think anyone should mess with it. So far it's the only object of note in the room."

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:58 pm

Anastasia - "Do you think?" I asked then stopped to examine the surrounding floor. "Nevermind." I sighed.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:26 pm

Laila- "You can kill someone in three minutes by poking a needle into their ear."
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:09 pm

Anastasia - "Maybe that is what happened," I said.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:03 pm

Hayden: I shook my head. "There wasn't any brain damage - they did a CAT scan. A needle would rupture and artery in the brain."

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:30 am

Anastasia - "Whoever did this was VERY good," I growl. "I'd bet that this isn't the only murder they've done."

Derek - I smirk at Anastasia.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:12 am

Hayden: "No, I think it's their first. Carefully orchestrated, but their first murder."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:18 pm

can i join?

Name: Amber light (anya collins) AKA Ember
State: New York
Appearance: Cherry red hair, pale skin with spattered freckles, icy blue/silver eyes
Personality: jumpy, active, fun to be around, sarcastic.
Other: is a singer/song writer and has an audio memory.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:24 pm

Ember: I walked into the room silently, and hid in the shadows watching the scene infront of me unfold. So far no one had noticed me.

(dont notice her yet...please?)
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:07 pm

((Okay))

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:35 pm

Anastasia - "Whoever it is," I mutter almost silently. "I really don't want to get on their list."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:44 pm

Laila- "Well you are investigating this case, so there's always a chance..."
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:02 pm

Hayden: "If we solve the crime then we will be. And we are going to solve this crime. Well, I have the determination to. Do you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:03 am

Anastasia - I hardened my expression. A look of sheer determination was on my face. "Oh, we are going to solve this case," I say determined.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:48 pm

Ember: "I with you on that one Anastasia." I told the girl from where i sat against the wall. No one had noticed me yet, and all of them were obviously suprised to see me there.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:09 pm

Laila- "Same here. Oh, hello ,"I say to the girl in the corner.
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:40 pm

Anastasia - I looked at the girl in the corner, "Oh! Hi there!"

Derek - I rolled my eyes at all of their bonding and determination.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:28 pm

Hayden: I wasn't shocked to see the girl, it was obvious she just liked dramatic entrances, and probably drama in general. I knew her type. However, mysteries usually came down to cold hard facts, no dramatic flourishes. So how had someone like her ended up as one of the detectives on this case? I arched an eyebrow at the girl, then smirked slightly when I saw that Derek had rolled his eyes. He was probably thinking the same thing I was. Or not. I couldn't tell.

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:37 pm

Laila- "Do you have any fresh idea?" I ask the new girl.
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:48 pm

HEY HOME PICKLES!!!!!!
I have returned. I forgot my password. it took me a bit to recover it. I am sorry. Sad

Rose: I knelt over the body, giving it the once over. I noticed something in the guy's ear. I pulled a pair of tweezers from my trench coat pocket. "Hey, look what I found!" I cried, holding up a single hair that didn't seem to match the guy's brown hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:51 pm

Yay! Go to Kidnappe, please?

Hayden: I knelt down beside the girl and examined the hair by looking, but not touching. "Interesting. That's definitely evidence. Did they give us anything to put clues in? Air-tight bags of some kind, maybe?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next