the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solve the crime, crack the case. Be a detective today.

3 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Solve the crime, crack the case. Be a detective today. - Page 2 Empty Re: Solve the crime, crack the case. Be a detective today.

Post by natashangel Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:14 pm

Laila- "Um hi." I say, amazed on how social these people were.
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Solve the crime, crack the case. Be a detective today. - Page 2 Empty Re: Solve the crime, crack the case. Be a detective today.

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:16 pm

Anastasia - I looked at the girl who had spoke harshly and knew that he was right, this was all about the mystery, the death, the murder. The boy who had just walked in was too cheery. I didn't trust him.

Derek - I smiled smugly at the clean room, free from any evidence, "Find anything?" I asked knowing that they hadn't, we were too good to get caught.

Last edited by anonymouswriter on Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:17 pm

(Hayden is a girl *headdesk* read the character profiles. There are many pretty girls in the room)

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:20 pm

!nspired wrote:(Hayden is a girl *headdesk* read the character profiles. There are many pretty girls in the room)
I am so sorry! :/
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:24 pm

Laila- "Not sure." I say a little weary of the guy. I put on some gloves and walk over to the body.
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:30 pm

Anastasia - I glanced over the body, "Do you know something we don't?" I asked the guy.

Derek - I gave the girl a look of fake confusion, "Why would you think that?" I went over to the body, "No blood, no evidence, no nothing, these guys were good."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:31 pm

Hayden: I smirked at the guy. "No, they weren't. I've already found one piece of evidence."

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:33 pm

Derek - I froze, she was lying, she had to be, "You have? Where'd they screw up?" My voice was tense, but I tried to hide that fact.

Anastasia - I was impressed, "You're good," I told the girl.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:36 pm

Laila- I was surprised, but I didnt ask for the details. I figured she'd tell us if she wanted. I didn't want to risk looking stupid. No blood, no bruises. I figure they must've poisoned the guy. But with what?
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:42 pm

Derek - "Poison," I said remembering the drink I had mixed up, "but what kind."

Anastasia - "Probably something natural, organic, something hard to trace," I say.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:51 pm

Laila- "Something that affects the body on the inside but doesnt show on the outside. Probably somthing quick, since the guy doesnt look like he went through a lot."
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:57 pm

Anastasia - "Maybe an overdose of pure nutmeg, that is supposed to cause fatality right?" I asked.

Derek - they were getting close, not exactly there yet, but close.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:01 pm

Hayden: "My evidence had nothing to do with poison." Obviously, my knowing anything bothered the guy. Good. I had decided I didn't like him. And usually I was a people person, so that was saying something.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:05 pm

Anastasia - "so, that isn't what he died from?" I asked interested. This girl was obviously smart, and I trusted her.

Derek - Of course not, of course she would find something! Of course some idiot would leave evidence after three months of planning! I guess it was up to me to make sure no one ever found out about the evidence, no one that I couldn't deal with at least.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:08 pm

Laila- "What do you mean?" I ask, fighting my own pride.
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:13 pm

Hayden: I smirked. "It was quite the simple flaw, one you all have already noticed. You just don't realize its importance." I always took note of the little things, while others didn't.

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:21 pm

Laila- "Would you mind enlightening us all?"
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:24 pm

Hayden: "They left the body here. Haven't you ever heard the saying 'a criminal always returns to the scene of the crime?' Eventually the murderer will be back, to check up on us and make sure they cleaned up well. If they haven't already." For some reason my eyes shot over to Derek, for a reason I couldn't fathom.

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:32 pm

Laila- "True. Do you think he could've died from poison though?"
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:48 pm

Hayden: "No, poison is traceable."

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:53 pm

Laila- "True, but have they even done an autopsy on the body yet to investigate any traces?"
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:55 pm

Hayden: "If they hadn't then would they be so desperate as to bring us in?"

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:58 pm

Laila- "True. Then it definately has to be something untraceable and not obvious. Same as if they plan on coming back to the scene. These people are obviously smart, it's likely theres one of them among us right now." My eyes automatically flit to the guy who just walked in.
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:03 pm

(omg, ive actually been researching this on the internet, you would be surprised on what comes up when you search "best way to kill someone without a trace of evidence" lol, its scary :O )
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:30 pm

Hayden: "Possibly." I follow her gaze to the guy who came in a few minutes ago. How odd that we both looked to him after any mention of criminals.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next