the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solve the crime, crack the case. Be a detective today.

3 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Solve the crime, crack the case. Be a detective today. - Page 5 Empty Re: Solve the crime, crack the case. Be a detective today.

Post by natashangel Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:56 pm

Yay, Rose is back Smile
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Solve the crime, crack the case. Be a detective today. - Page 5 Empty Re: Solve the crime, crack the case. Be a detective today.

Post by Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:57 pm

Rose: I pulled out a test tube marked EVIDENCE and dropped the hair in. "That good enough for ya?" I grinned, pleased that i was the first person to actually find something.

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:08 pm

Laila- "Great start." I say smiling. "That thing will be perfect for a DNA test."
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:14 pm

Hayden: "Yeah, do you have another one of those? Laila found a needle earlier." I shrugged. "All evidence is good evidence, especially for this case."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:39 pm

Ember: I had my journal out and took notes on what everyone was saying, how they were acting, and what evidance everyone found. I glanced at derek and put an astric next to his name. We would need to watch out for him. Or i would atleast. I bent down next to the body, scanning over it. "These scars along his ankles, they look like they are from burns or something." I told the group.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:41 pm

Hayden: I laughed shortly. "Don't make up evidence that isn't there. They said there's no visible clues as to what happened. I'm sure they checked his ankles."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:42 pm

Ember: I rolled my eyes, "Its probably from years ago by the way they healed over." I bit the top of my pen to keep from compairing my own burn wounds to these to check.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:43 pm

Rose: I pulled out another test tube and handed it to Hayden. "Here. I have plenty." I said. I looked toward the scars one girl pointed out and pulled out my camera, snapping a pic. I knelt down and investigated. "Maybe rope burn?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:45 pm

Ember: "Possibly." I shrugged, taking more notes down. Deffinatly rope burns. I quickly rolled my the sleeve of my jacket and compaired the burns on my wrist to his ankles before rolling the jacket sleeve back down before anyone saw...hopefully.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:48 pm

((Rose! Smile))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:55 pm

(Heyy!!!)

Rose: Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed the girl with the notebook examining her wrist. I didn't fully understand why she was doing it, but it was unimportant. I ignored it and returned my gaze to the body for investigations. "I think I'm going to take a strand of his hair, see if we can get an ID for John Doe." I told everyone, using the term I've heard on many a crime show for an unidentified body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:56 pm

Ember: "Kay. I'm going to take dentals, see if we can get a record or something." I said.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:57 pm

Rose: "Okay." I said, plucking one of his hairs with the tweezers and dropping it into another test tube.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:01 pm

Ember: I fished through my bag and pulled out my portable x-ray machine. I started it up and took a couple x-rays of his mouth and teeth.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:02 pm

Rose: "Those actually exist? And you carry one around?" I asked with an eyebrow raised.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:03 pm

Ember: "When you're called in for a case, you learn to bring stuff along with you. Stuff as in one of these things." I told her, putting it away.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:04 pm

Rose: I shook my head. There was prepared, and there was overprepared. A protable X-Ray? Overprepared. Me? Prepared.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:06 pm

(that made me laugh)

Ember: "hey, any one notice this yet?" I pushed aside the colar of the mans shirt to reviele a couple small marking on his neck. Faded, and almost disapeared, but still there.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:07 pm

Rose: I walked over to see what she was looking at. "What are those?" I asked, snapping a pic with my camera.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:30 pm

Ember: "I dont know." I frowned. "Its kinda why i asked if you guys noticed."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:27 pm

Rose: "Well, let's send it to the lab and find out." I said, zooming in on the marks with my camera and taking another pic. "I'm honestly surprised at the forensics force in this town. They missed stuff, big time." I chuckled at their stupidity.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:29 pm

Ember: I laguhed lightly and nodded, "It is pretty bad."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:32 pm

Rose: "And they brought in smart teenagers. That's sheer brilliance."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:34 pm

Ember: "And a journalist." I told the girl. I didnt expect her to recoinize me, i've changed my hair color so many times that no one does. "I write for the New York Jornal. AMber light, but most of my readers call me Ember. Well, everone does actually. You're Rose, correct?"
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:38 pm

Rose: "Yes, m'am. Oh, I've heard of you. I'm an author." I said. "Someone there reviewed my book. Gave it 4 stars." I said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next