the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death vs Life

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Death vs Life - Page 2 Empty Re: Death vs Life

Post by Stark Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:48 pm

David:
I look over and see a guy with a strange aura... its blue. "W-Wynter... Do you see that?" I whisper looking at the guy. I wonder if I'm seeing things. My hand immediately goes to my neck, the necklace that is my magic sword when not in use.

Jack:
I stare at him mouth hanging open. Then realizing he is serious I give him my very best 'Bi*ch please!' look. "I... I accept the task, it is a great honor... May I just ask... How?" I was serious in my question. Death was already dead, or something like it, how could I kill death itself.

Life:
I laught at the look and the question. I then give him a 'Don't test me' look. In answer to his question I say, "You take those two long daggers of yours and cut her into many pieces then spread them across the globe so she can't reform. Simple enough?"

Jack:
"Um... I suppose..." I say still not quite sure. I look down at the two daggers at my waist. One foot long each, made from the forges in Heaven. I could easily get another if Lord Life's goals were achieved since Heaven would merge with Earth.

Life:
"Fantastic! You may take one other Vitam with you" I say.

(PS any volunteers for the Vitam partner? And a bi*ch please look is basically a look that is the same as an 'are you kidding me?' look. in case you didn't know)
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:00 pm

Wynter: I glanced up at the guy David was indicating. "Hmm? Oh, yeah.... ive seen him around in here a lot before. I havent noticed his aura before though.... i usually dont pay him much attention." i said, frowning. His aura certainly was unusual...... interesting.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:02 pm

David:
"Really? Oh okay thats cool, not paid much attention to him? Thats fine considering he is a VITAM!" I say sarcastically. My hand closes around the sword pendant on my necklace. I wonder to myself if I'll have to use it.
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:13 pm

Wynter: I glared at David. "Hey, why dont YOU try paying impeccable attention to every single person who walks through that door while sleep deprived and ticked off from school?" i growled, irritated. David had a point, but i was still ticked off...... besides, it wasnt like he went looking for fights or anything.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:51 pm

Ravyn wrote:Adarian: I just..... continued to wander. The dead girl behind me nagged at my mind. Should i have fought her? She was my enemy, but didnt seem like much of a threat..... oh well. She was well behind me now. I doubted i would ever see her again. For now, it was better to focus on what lay ahead. I still had no purpose today... nothing to do, nowhere to be. I walked until i was exhausted, temporarily resting at a park, perched in a tree.

Alice walked and walked. Soon she eneded up in the park and felt alittle sick. She sat down under a tree and closed her eyes. A song that she use to sing when she was alive came to her head. It was a soft song and a spanish lulliby. She started to sing it and she smiled. Tears glisened in the light of day and slid down her cheek. It reminded her of when she was part of the living not the dead.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:36 pm

David:
"He's Vitam and we are Mortum. Why hasn't he killed you by now if he knew that?" I was genuinely puzzled. I was still nervous and ready to attack should he make a wrong move.
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:38 pm

(I guess I'll figure out Jack'sw partner later)
Jack:
After our meeting I walked, nearly ran, home. I was excited, terrified, happy, and freaked all at the same time. I didn't look where I was going and I ran right into someone. I curse as my hood slips off. I quickly recover my face.
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:11 pm

Wynter: I shrugged. "Hell, i dont know. What do you think i am, a mind reader? It is odd, though....." i said. "Although, frankly, im not minding the lack of attempts to kill me..... ive already died once. I dont want to die again, really......"

Adarian: Someone was crying underneath my tree...... i looked down and sa---- BLOODY HELL, WAS THIS GIRL A STALKER? It was the Mortum girl again..... Why was she here, of all places?! Seriously.... it was wierd. I wanted to leave, but i knew if i got down from my tree, id be spotted. I knew i should just kill her now and get it done, but i wasnt in the mood for a fight today. Why couldnt she just leave?!
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:11 pm

(Jack needs someone to talk to)
David:
"He will try to kill you or me eventually" I say. I look at Eryk. I throw all caution to the winds and pull my pendant off a sword as long as I am tall appears in my hand.
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:08 pm

Alice looked around and felt alone. She pulled her kneese closer to her cheek and played with her snakebites. Soon she finished crying and looked around. Her head was hurting and she felt cold if she could ever feel cold. Her breathing became shallow and she wanted to die.. again.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:36 pm

(OMG WE NEED NIGHTMARE!)
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:52 pm