the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Triangles (Shane, PD, and Momo)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Triangles (Shane, PD, and Momo) Empty Triangles (Shane, PD, and Momo)

Post by Momo13 Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:40 pm

Trever X Kira X Vlad
So, this is a restart after her rehab/withdraw. (she is still really pissed at both Vlad and Trever for making her go through that...)
so, lets just restart and see who she would really chose, shall we? -evil grin here- oh how i love messing with kira. I honestly dont think we need to put bios up...do we? I mean, well all know what eachother charries look and act like by now....you can put little notes up for you charcter, like little things to remmeber.

Kira- Super fast and strong (faster than Flash) (strong enough to stop a 10 car train). Is a drug addict, and a drinker. Doesnt exactly make the right choices when it comes to...anything. and calls everyone 'Kid'.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Triangles (Shane, PD, and Momo) Empty Re: Triangles (Shane, PD, and Momo)

Post by Purple Dragon Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:51 am

Dark clothes, dark hair, can blend into shadows and see ghosts, blah, blah, blah...was a druggie for a while(it's how he dealt with his sister's death) but he managed to stop the addiction. He's got the intense stare, the hair in his eyes...hell, his story is so complicated I'd rather not get into it. but Shane, I know Momo knows almost everything about him (I added more that she probably doesn't know) but if you need a description, picture, Bio, any other shtuff let me know and I'll pm ya.

Who's starting?
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:56 am

I'll start...but we should figure out where this should be...maybe in a new York city type setting?
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:50 pm

Wherever is good with me. And Pd, Can i get a pic of trever? lol tks :p
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:10 pm

Kira

A girl sat in a dark alley way of New York, New York. She braced her arms on her legs and just sat there thinking. Thinking about who she was. About after all these years why she always came back here. About how with her strength, she was still too weak to save Logan all those years ago.
She shook her head. A distraction was needed. She got to her feet and lit a smoke before leaning against the wall of the alley and watching people pass her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:53 pm

Vlad

He walked out of his hotel suite and onto the street. The day was slightly chilly, but it didn't bother him. Vampires were naturally cold anyway. His black dress shirt made him look slightly pale, but he didn't mind. It was his favorite shirt.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:18 pm

Kira
Kira saw some rich person walk past him. At least he looked rich with his button down shirt and slacks. Perfect. She dropped her cigarette to the ground an put it out under her food. She was running low on cash lately.
She left the alley with her hood up ad head down, pretending to not know where she wad going. When in reality she knew exactly where she was walking. She ran into the guy purposefully and carefully slid his wallet out of his back pocket as she stumbled back. "sorry," she muttered before continuing on her walk.

(OOC: I kinda assumed Vlad had a wallet. If he doesn't at this point I'll Just edit my post.)
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:27 pm

Vlad felt his wallet removed. Quicker than she could think, He had them in an alley and threw her against the wall, a hand clutching her throat. "Give it back." he said quietly, yet forcefully. Compelling people is something he found enjoyable, because he could make them do anything.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:38 pm

Kira

Kira blinked a few times as she was tossed against a wall. "It's just a bit of money..." she tried to reason with him, a smirk on her face. Her glasses his her eyes from him. "you look like you have enough to spare to a poor street rat." no one would guess that she was poor because of her clothing. Everything she wore was brand new, but that was only because she stole everything she owned. Except for her glasses. The aviator glasses were given to her by Logan all those years ago.
As he spoke she gave the wallet back. Once it was back in his hands she blinked. "What the hell?!" she never gave anything back.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:49 pm

Vlad smirked and kept her pinned against the wall. He slid the wallet into his pocket and put his lips close to her ear. "Pick your victims better next time, babe." He whispered, letting go. He turned away and headed back out to the street. The girl seemed interesting and he wouldn't mind getting to know her better. he could have some fun with a girl like her.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:49 pm

Trever was just walking along, minding his own business, and couldn't help but overhear what went down in the alley. he nodded to the guy and slipped past him, standing by the girl. What the heck, he had nowhere to go anyway and it wasn't like he planned on going anywhere today.. Wouldn't hurt to stop by and help a damsel in distress.

"You okay?" he leaned against the wall and watched her coolly, his hands in the pockets of his cargo jeans.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:51 am

Kira wanted to lash out and hit the guy as he was leaving. Show him that he should watch who he is dealing with. But she let him walk off, her stance still ridged with anger. She let out a low growl when he called her babe but again, let him walk off. This wasnt the time or place to get into a fight with someone.

When another guy spoke to her, she turned to face him. "I'm perfectly fine." She snapped at him, pushing off the wall and starting to walk off the other direction of the rich guy. She needed that money to get her high. she could steal everything but her drugs. Drug dealers where smarter, they kept everything someplace you couldnt get it without getting close to them. And they didnt let you get close.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:59 am

Trever smirked and tossed a couple of quarters at her while she walked off. He knew that wouldn't help whatever situation she was in, but it was better then nothing and it wasn't like he had much money on him either.

He carried a wallet around with a couple of bucks in it, but he was smart enough to not carry more than that through this place. So he kept his money safely hidden in a place no one but him could possibly find.

Trever walked off in a random direction, looking for something to occupy his time.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:36 am

Kira stoppped at the sound of the quarters. She waited until he left the alley before going back to pick them up. Ever cent helped her. She curled her hand around the coins and sighed. What had her life come too? She started walking again, her hood up and her hands in her pockets. Maybe she could find some room to stay in.

She shook her head, no hotel would give her a room for free. she would be stuck on the streets again tonight. As she walked so looked for a possible place to sleep. Anywhere really that wasnt out in the open. She passed a hotel and looked at an alley that was next to it. There was a dumpster that would shield her from view of the by passers. It would be good enough. She pushed around a few boxes to hide her small body a bit more as she curled against the side of the building. Sleep wouldnt come for a few hours, but she could people watch to see if she could find a good income of money. If only she could hold on to that wallet.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:38 pm

Later that evening, Vlad walked out of the hotel, bored as could be. He hadn't had any excitement yet in his visit to New York, except for the run in with the girl who tried to steal his wallet. He smirked, remembering how shocked she was that she had given it back. Ah, compelling was so much fun.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:46 pm

Kira saw that guy from earlier pass. The guy who got her to give back the wallet. She glared and was on her feet silently in seconds. In a burst of speed she ran past him, pick pocketed him and ran off quickly. Normally, she wouldnt use her speed on someone. But this guy had pissed her off so this wasnt a normal circumstance.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:49 pm

Vlad smirked and ran after, just as fast as she was. Her speed surprised him, but he soon was beside her. before she could protest, he scooped her up and ran with her to his hotel room, throwing her on the big bed. "Give it back, babe."
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:57 pm

Kira glared him at him and was back on her feet in seconds, making sure not to corner herself in part of the room. She looked around for something to fight him with if needed. She could tell he wasnt human, he was able to keep up with her. But maybe he wasnt as strong as her. She picked up a thin lamp from the bedside table and just looked at him.
"I need this money." was the only thing she said.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:50 pm

Trever was sitting in his musty old apartment, that happened to be close to the hotel. He saw a slight movement and glanced through the window, barely seeing the guy pick up the girl from earlier and zipping back into the hotel. Interesting. There were other people with powers around. He tilted his head slightly, wondering what was up. Should he pop in there? Nah.... The girl looked like she was in trouble but she was probably asking for it.

Trever sat back in his chair and continued to read his book, glancing at the window every once in a while.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:47 pm

Vlad smirked. "If you need money, then ask." He crossed his arms and leaned against the wall watching her. She didn't look much like a homeless street rat, but the clothes were most likely stolen. He waited for a reply. This day was getting better and better...Not.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:55 pm

Kira glared at the man. "Can I have the money?" she asked, her voice a low sneer. She did not like this situation at all. "I'd like to be able to eat tonight." that was a lie. She could always get food. It was the drugs she wanted. But she doubted that he would give her the money if she said she was going to use it to get high.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:51 am

Trever tried to ignore the nagging feeling in his head, he was slightly twitching and not able to concentrate on his book. He finally sighed and set the book down, peering through his window curtains to peek at what was going on. Was he going to hit her? Hit on her? He didn't know who the girl was, but he didn't want the guy to try anything funny. He met a girl once who had been raped.....that kind of thing can ruin a persons life.
Trever grit his teeth and watched quietly, seeing the shadows of the people through the window.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:28 pm

Vlad smirked. "Nope." He grabbed a drink and sat down across the room from her. She was feisty and it was making him laugh. Seriously, by now, most girls would have like given up and left. And why did she want his money so bad? He chuckled inwardly and took a few sips of the martini. It was a little too dry but he drank it anyway, watching the girl curiously.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:31 pm

Kira glared at him and tossed the wallet back at him. "Fine. Be like that. I would watch your back if i was you," She said this in a warning and sneering tone. Anger raged in her when she realized she wouldnt get the money from him. Maybe she could find another way to pay for the drugs..... "I shall now go back to living on the cold streets of this city." She grumbled and left, her hood up again and her hands in her pockets.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:43 pm

Trever raised an eyebrow as he saw the girl stalk out of the hotel, and he melted away again, appearing in front of her. "Look, I know this is weird. But are you all right? I saw a guy take you into the hotel." He peered down at her, not knowing why he was getting so involved but wanting to make sure the guy didn't try anything bad.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next