the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Triangles (Shane, PD, and Momo)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Triangles (Shane, PD, and Momo) - Page 2 Empty Re: Triangles (Shane, PD, and Momo)

Post by Momo13 Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:45 pm

Kira looked at the guy, not wanting to be bother. "i'm fine." She grumbled and walked passed him. "Why do you care anyone? no one else does. no no ever does. Its the sad truth of life. Unless you love someone or are realted to them, you dont care what happens to them." At least, that logic is what she had used for her teen years so far. No one cared that she was on teh streets, or that she couldnt get her next high. Or that she had litterally no one right now.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Triangles (Shane, PD, and Momo) - Page 2 Empty Re: Triangles (Shane, PD, and Momo)

Post by Purple Dragon Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:24 pm

Trever just shrugged and called out,"Because I don't have anyone, either. I know how much it sucks. Just looking out for a possible damsel in distress, is that so bad?" He didn't go after her but watched her walk away, silently wondering if she would answer and even wondering who she was.

"What's your name, anyway? I feel like I should know it, I've seen you around here often."
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:56 pm

Kira stopped and turned back to him. "......damsiel in distress? Do I look like a damn damsiel in distress?!" his words enters her. How could he think of her as so helpless? "I am far from being in distress, kid. Got that? I am so far from that." she just glared at him for a few seconds and winces as her stomach growled.
"you honestly think I will tell you my name?"
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:04 pm

Trever smirked at her expression and said, "You sure looked like a damsel in distress, to me. And I'm not a kid." He heard her stomach growled and snickered, saying," Tell ya what. Give me your name, in exchange for some french fries at the burger joint a block away. Sounds like a good enough deal to me."
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:08 pm

Kira stopped again and crossed to the guy. SHe pushed him against the wall and put her hand to his neck. She clenched her hand around it, slowly choking him. "You call me a damsel in distress one more time...." She challenged him. SHe had no problem with killing someone.
When he offered her the food she nearly cracked up laughing. Name for food? That barely sounded like a fair trade. "HOw about his, name for another high? Its what i really need right now." She smirked at him and waited for his reply, lowering her hand from his neck slowly.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:37 am

Trever was slightly surprised when her hand flew to his neck, and he just winked at her, regarding her with his usual calm demeanor. When she pulled away he made sure to spit on the ground, dangerously close to her shoe.

"And what makes you think I keep that crap on me? I'm not sure getting to know your name is worth helping you ruin your life, much less getting me involved in the black market again."
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:14 pm

Kira groaned softly at what he said and just started to walk off. "If you have twenty bucks I'll give you my name." Money was more important to her than food anyway. money could get her the highs. "But if you really dont want to know my name, fine. There are always other, and more dangerous, ways to get the highs. but hey, danger is fun."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:57 am

Trever shrugged and watched her walk away with quick strides. No way would he just hand out money for people like her to throw their life away, retreating into a dark and empty shell. He wasn't even that desperate to get her name anyway.

"All right. If we ever meet again, I'll just call you..." he tilted his head thoughtfully, an evil smirk coming across his features.

"How about I call you Fluff. I think it suits you. Little Fluffbiscuit. Fluffy pumpkin. The beholder of the Fluffykins."
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:25 pm

Kira just tensed as he spoke. "If you call me that, you little insignificant --" she was in his face with him tossed against a wall. Her face was serious and wore and angered expression. She was deadly when this angered. Today was not a day to screw with her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2