the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama dramma and more drama (RAVYN AND X_x ALICE BRIDE x_X)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Drama dramma and more drama (RAVYN AND X_x ALICE BRIDE x_X) - Page 2 Empty Re: Drama dramma and more drama (RAVYN AND X_x ALICE BRIDE x_X)

Post by Ravyn Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:17 pm

Seth: I grinned. "Me neither..... its so much bigger! And this place seems a lot safer than home... its sort of comforting thinking we'll be able to raise our baby somewhere where there are doctors and teachers and a steady supply of food and far less crime and drugs..... it makes me think that maybe now we'll be able to live happily, without having to be on guard all the time." i said. "Should we go inside?"

Zane: I nodded. "All right, makes sense." i said levelly. Phoenix seemed edgy, almost scared, although i knew that if i said anything about it, she'd punch my face in...... Plus i was still worried about Victoria. I was concerned that she was sick again and wanted to keep an eye on her. Id feel better knowing she had gotten home safely and was okay.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Drama dramma and more drama (RAVYN AND X_x ALICE BRIDE x_X) - Page 2 Empty Re: Drama dramma and more drama (RAVYN AND X_x ALICE BRIDE x_X)

Post by Alice Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:28 pm

Ben nodded and wrapped his arm around Phoenix's waist. He could tell she was scared and he whispered "Dont worry love... I am just a phone call away." He kissed her cheek and looked at Victoria. She looked terrible and almost sick again.

Alice nodded and pulled out the key. She unlocked the door and smiled. The door opened and Alice fainsted at the site. Everything was grand and huge. Oak floors were through out the house and it smelled like Alice's childhood home.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:40 pm

Phoenix: I nodded, a little uncertain, but reassuring myself that nothing bad had happened yet and probably wouldnt. This place didnt seem as dangerous as home...... if i could survive there, i was pretty certain i could survive here.

Seth: I had come in behind Alice and had to move quickly to catch her as she fainted, practically going into shock myself when i saw the inside of the house. Whoah..... this was nicer than anything id ever seen in my life. Beautiful, but still.... cozy, homey. I liked it, despite the fact that it was totally wierd seeing stuff in such good condition.

Zane: I moved a little closer to Victoria, concerned. She looked llike she was ill right now, and it worried me. "Are you okay?" i asked her. I really hoped she wasnt about to pass out or something....
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:12 pm

Ben chuckled and looked over at Victoria who tried to nodded but got sick in the grass. "Oh my..." Ben said shaking his head. "Um how about you stay with her for tonight Zane... I think she needs you more then she needs Phoenix." He said looking at Phoenix to make sure it was alright

Alice woke up and sniffled. "Sorry." She muddered her head was spinning. It looked exactly like her childhood home. She couldnt even believe what she was seeing and well she couldnt help but faint.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:31 am

Zane: I nodded, my worry spiking as Victoria got worse. No way would i be leaving her now anyways, even if Ben hadnt suggested it. "Yeah, that sounds like a good plan." i said, Phoenix nodding her agreement.

Seth: "Its all right.... Are you okay? You arent sick or anything, right?" i asked, concerned for her health. It was even more critical to keep her safe and helthy now that she was pregnant. I didnt want anything to happen to her or the baby.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:40 pm

Victroia groaned but nodded. She tried to stand and she held onto Zane for support. She stood and laid her burning cheek on his shoulder. She let out a sigh of relif and held him close. Ben nodded and held out his hand for Phoenix to take.

Alice shook her head. "It looks... just like my childhood home... which frightened me...." Alice looked around and felt dizzy. She could 'see' her mom walking in the parlor and her father sitting but the fire smoking his pipe.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:06 pm

Zane: I wrapped an arm around Victoria, supporting her, not wanting her to fall down again. Her cheek felt hot against my shoulder, and i wondered if she had a fever. "Ready to go?" i asked her. The sooner we got home... wherever that was..... the better.

Phoenix: I took Ben's hand, practically keeping a death grip on it as i attempted to alleviate my nervous state of mind. I was eager to get inside and out of the open. The impulse to find cover, to hide, was almost overwhelming.

Seth: "Whoah, really? You grew up in a pretty nice place...." i remarked. "Its okay.... different house, different place. We're the only ones here now.... this is all ours."
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:14 pm

Victoria nodded and so did Ben. Ben lead them down the street and he stopped in font of a bulding. He smirked "Love birds get a house and we get appartments... that sucks." He sighed and went in. Ben and Phoenix were on the third floor and Zane and Victoria were on the 10th. Victoria sighed and smiled weakly. "Of course..."

Alice laughed shaking. "Yes I guess you could say that.... before the magic world ending I was rich.... yeah not fun... Mother abused me and so did Father but they didnt hurt my brother..."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:47 pm

Zane: "C'mon.... we'll take the elevator, okay?" i said, leading her over to the elevator. An apartment wasnt so bad for only two people..... i understood Alice and Seth getting a house. They were going to have to factor in a baby soon and would need the space.

Phoenix: "Its not so bad.... Apartments can be nice." i said, following Ben. I relaxed a little once i was inside, glad to be away from all the people milling about outside.

Seth: I frowned. "That's horrible...." i said, saddened to hear this. "I dont know how anyone could ever hurt you....." i said. I sort of understood.... my father had not been a kind individual. He'd done a lot of horrible things to me, things i wished i could forget. I knew how much a parents could hurt a child. It was the main reason i was terrified to be a father. "But look, that's over now, all right? You dont have to worry about that anymore.... its just you and i. You're safe, and im going to make sure nobody hurts you like that again, okay?" i said, holding her close.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:40 am

Victoria nodded and got into the elevator. She felt better then she had forawhile. She closed her eyes and laid her head down on Zane's shoulder. She wanted to feel better so he didnt have to worry so much about her.

Ben lead Phoenix inside the appartment and smiled. "WHat do you think?" He asked. It was a huge appartment and had floor to celing windows. He smiled at the view and sighed.

Alice nodded and nuzzled against him. "We need ot go to the doctor soon..." She whispered. She closed her eyes and felt very sleepy soon she was out in his arms.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:01 pm

Zane: The elevator stopped on our floor and i led Victoria out, quickly finding the apartment. It was a really nice place, but i didnt focus on my surroundings too much, immediately helping Victoria over to the couch so she could sit down.

Phoenix: I smiled. "Its awesome! Much better view than any of the countless basements and alleys ive lived in." i said, grinning. I was much more relaxed now that i was indoors and away from the confsing crowded world that lurked outside.

Seth: I watched her sleep for a moment, the peacefullness of the moment washing over me before i finally scooped her up and brought her further into the house. I lay her down on the couch and found a blanket, tucking her in gentl. I went and poked around for a bit, finding a phone book. I began looking up listings for family doctors and hospitals as i sat in a chair next to the couch.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:24 pm

Victoria sat down on the couch and closed her eyes. "Th-thank y-you..." She said feeling a sense of relif. She was finally inside and not were people could stop and stare at her because she was a sick person. She opened her eyes and Zane. "Are.. you okay?"

Ben chuckled and nodded. "Hungry?" He asked heading towards that kitchen. He opened the fridge and chuckled. "Its full of everything we could ever want." He shook his head and pulled out two Cokes.

Alice slept peacefully. She hadnt gotten a good nights' rest because of the baby. It kept moving and it hurt her inside. She moaned a tiny bit when the baby kicked.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:33 pm

Zane: I chuckled, the question amusing me. "Am I okay? I should be asking YOU that." i said. "Im fine..... just worried about you, is all. Is there anything i can do to help you?"

Phoenix: I nodded. "A little bit, but the anxiety's taken away most of my appetite...." i said, frowning. I stared out the window, looking at all the little people below. It was interesting being up so high, and i found the view fascinating.

Seth: I heard Alice moan in her sleep and wondered what was wrong, but decided not to wake her. I made a mental note to ask her if she was okay when she woke up, hoping she wasnt in pain or having issues with nightmares.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:41 pm

Victoria rolled her eyes and stood. "I think I can stand on my two feet." She went into the bathroom and found a toothbrush and brushed her teeth. She walked out her black hair down and she was wearing her black tank. She took in a deep breath.
"All better! I am hungry though..."

Ben chuckled and handed her a Coke. "Why are you nervus?" He asked rasing a eyebrow. He was alittle confused and wrapped his arms around her waist.

Alice woak up 10 hours later and stretched. She felt much better and she felt rested. Alice stoood and went over to the kitchen and found a Sprite and opened it. She needed something with carbonation in it to help her stomach. She shighed. "Sometimes being pregnant sucks.." She muddered.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:50 pm

Zane: I nodded. "What're you hungry for? Anything in particular?" i asked. I didnt know if she'd need food or some sort of blood or another or what. All i had to go on was speculation, which got me...... absolutely nowhere.

Phoenix: "Thanks..." i said, taking the Coke and cracking it open, sipping at it a little. "I just..... hate cities, or any crowded places, really. They set me on edge.... i feel like everyone's after me, like im always being watched or followed, like something bad's going to happen..... its like.... its like being on the run again. I get paranoid..... and the wolf in me doesnt like the construction, the development......" i said, attempting toexplain it in a way that made sense.

Seth: I glanced up as Alice finally woke. "You slept a really long time. You must've been really tired." i remarked. I chuckled when i heard her comment. "I wouldnt know, but i'll take your word for it. Is there anything i can do for you?" i asked her.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:11 pm

"Food.... like human food." Victoria said with a smile. She found a pizza and turned on the oven and waited for it to heat. "Thank you... for taking care of her..."

Ben nodded and held her closer to him. "Well dont worry nobody will take you. I will always portect you because your my world and if my world crumbles then I crumble." He said and kissed her cheek.

Alice shook her head and smiled at him. "I feel good now..." She whispered and went over to him and sat in his lap. "I had a beautiful dream about our baby..." She said a hand resting on her bloated stomach.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:01 pm

Zane: I blinked. "Er, you're welcome, i suppose. Wait, taking care of WHO....?" i asked. I had.... NO idea what she was talking about. But it seemed she had found food.... this was good.

Phoenix: I set my coke aside and hugged him, burying my face in his shoulder. "Thank you...... i dont... i dont know where i'd be if i didnt have you...." i said, relaxing in his arms. Suddenly i pulled back a little, blinking. "Oh, wait.... i do know where id be. Id be back in a basement with rats eating my shoes...... its funny, but i think being abducted was the best thing that ever happened to me." i said, chuckling.

Seth: "Im glad you feel better." i said, smiling. I rested one hand on top of hers, the other arm wrapping around her and holding her close. "Did you? Feel like sharing?" i asked, curious.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:41 pm

Victoria shook her head. "Never mind... anyway! What are we doing today?" She asked noting it was night. "Or I guess tonight?"

Ben chuckled with her. "I agree. I thought the same thing when I first saw you." He chuckled remebering the fact. She hated him then they started.. well... loving.

Alice shook her head playfully. "No I dont think so." She kissed his cheek. She laughed and said "You have to get it out of me.."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:55 pm

Zane: I shrugged. "Beats me. Whatever you feel up to doing, i guess...." i said. I didnt want to have her getting sick again.

Phoenix: I smiled, stretching up and kissing him gently. "I love you..." i said, pulling back. "Im glad you're here with me..... if i have to be in a city, at least i have you."

Seth: I smiled, raising an eyebrow. "Oh? And how would i go about doing that, hmm?" i asked, kissing her temple. I really was curious about her dream.... but i had a feeling finding out what it had been about could be difficult. But i was game....
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:47 pm

Victoria smiled and looked at him. "Maybe we can go to outside..." Victoria looked up at him and wrapped her arms around his neck. She kissed him and laughed.

Ben smiled and said "I love you too." He said kissing her cheek. "I do... I love you more then anything..."

Alice laughed and kissed his cheek. "Well you could kiss me..." She whispered. Her lips brushed his.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:23 pm

Zane: I nodded, smiling a bit. "Sure.... whatever you feel up for." i said. I was worried she'd try to over extend herself and get sick again, but she seemed okay for the moment.

Phoenix:I smiled, a slight blush creeping into my cheeks despite my attempts to keep it at bay. "Thanks...." i said, a little embarassed but trying not to let on.

Seth: I grinned. "Deal....." i murmered, pressing my lips against hers. This was a deal that apparently worked in my favour....
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:37 pm

Victoria gave him a cute smile. "Maybe you could carry me down..." She said pursing her lips. "It would make everything much more reall." She said winking at him with her pretty eyes.

Ben chuckled and looked at her. "Your beautiful when you blush..." He brushed his lips against her burning cheeks and chuckled softly. "Very beautiful.."

Alice deepend the kiss. All feelings of sickness was driven away from her body. His kiss was sweet then hunger kicked in. She pulled him against her. "I love you.." She murmmered.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:01 pm

Zane: I chuckled. "Yeah? Well, all right.... if you're really set on it. But if you start feeling sick, im bringing you straight back here." i cautioned. I didnt want her getting ill out in public. Better to bring her somewhere she could rest and recuperate if she got sick.

Phoenix: His words only made the blood rise to my face even more, cheeks flaming. I struggled to change the subject to something that would allow me to not be embarassed. "S-so, uhm..... what... what d'you wanna do tonight?" i asked. It was a bit early to think about sleeping, not that my overactive nerves would allow it right now anyways......

Seth: I smiled against her lips, armswrapping around her. "I love you too...." i murmered. "You gonna share your dream with me now or what?" i asked, shooting her a playful glance.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:09 pm

Victoria smiled and winked at him again. "Yes sir." She whispered. She looked at him. She couldnt believe how far they had come form hating to eachother to being in a crazy love.

Ben chuckled and shrugged. "We could go over and check on the pregnant couple.. or we could just stay here... or we could go to the beach. The possiblilites are endless." He said with a small smile.

Alice shook her head and her lips met his again but in hunger this time. Her lips trailed down his neck and outlined his jaw. "Maybe.." She whispered befor eher lips returned to his.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2