the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chasing Love.

+2
Ravyn
Bells
6 posters

Go down

Chasing Love. Empty Chasing Love.

Post by Bells Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:35 pm

In the deep of our hearts most of us will find that we want to be loved. Wither we choose to make it our main focus in life, to find love where ever we can or to wait for it to find us is our choice. Some won't admit they want it, and do their best to avoid it. What happens when you take this to a new level?

Love has been discovered to be the most vital emotion of all those that we possess. As scientists studied it they came across something amazing. A procedure that would allow love not to be developed, but forced. Say that there is that girl across the way that you feel that you can't live without but she can't stand you. They could change that.

This secret was locked down almost immediately, the result of this information seeming too dangerous to be allowed to the public. But before the information was stored away for good a young women made away with a copy of the files on a small computer chip. She was soon found out, chased down by those who wanted the procedure to stay a secret. But before she was caught she was attacked, the files falling into the hands of the underground boss of the city.

Now the information is in the open. Love, is no longer an option. There is a group who still see it as love once was. A thing that should be optional, a thing that should be precious.

Now we must hide. Blend in with those who just let love be chosen for them. Our eighteenth birthday is coming. The day our partners are chosen for us.

We will choose for ourselves.

Name:
Looks:
Personality: (optional)
View on Love: (choose or be chosen for)
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Chasing Love. Empty Re: Chasing Love.

Post by Ravyn Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:07 pm

I SO WANNA JOIN THIS.... BUT.... LATER... WHEN I AHVE TIME TO FILL OUT FORMS.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:16 pm

Can I join?
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:29 pm

yeah
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:44 pm

Name: Ellie
Personality: quiet and shy... doesnt talk much
View on Love: choose
Looks:
Chasing Love. Blonde-emo-girl-hair-10

Name: Slade
Personality: sarcastic and will havve a say in anything.... 'works alone' but fells like being a rebel
View on Love: choose
Looks:
Chasing Love. Black-haired-blue-eyed-guys-191459
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:55 pm

Name: Isabel Handson
Looks:Chasing Love. Een_girls_
Personality: (optional) TBD
View on Love: (choose or be chosen for) To be chosen for

Name: Landon
Looks:
Chasing Love. Dylan-Dylan-7c9d
Personality: TBD
View on Love: Choose
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:40 pm

Name: Mel
Looks: Chasing Love. 2794774523_1
Personality: I have an idea in my head, but i feel like she'll be different, so we'll just have to see......
View on Love: Choose. She hates the idea of anyone controlling any aspect of her life other than her.

Name: Jared
Looks: Chasing Love. Tumblr_ldvaj9s5Qd1qctom9o1_500
Personality: TBD
View on Love: Be chosen for, but leans slightly towards undecisive. He isnt hopelessly set in his ways.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:21 pm

Name:Miyuki (Me-you-kee)
Looks: Chasing Love. Tumblr_lsgw7hUcEE1qad8oco1_500_large
Personality: (optional) um, I'm thinking about it. She's probably a shy one.
View on Love: (choose or be chosen for) to choose

Name: Nicolai (goes by Nic)
Looks: Chasing Love. Tumblr_lt6pnqX1ku1qg8dbxo1_500_large
Personality: (optional) Acts like a player and a ladiesman, but has never actually dated a girl for he is waiting to find the perfect person.
View on Love: (choose or be chosen for) to be chosen for
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:26 am

Isabel glanced down the street with a flicker of annoyance as the school bus went whizzing by.

"Come on Landon." She muttered, tapping her foot. "If you make me late again..."

"You'll what?"

She spun around, a startled expression on her face for a moment before a scowl. "Do you have to do that?" She growled.

"Do what? Ask questions?" Landon joked, then gestured towards his car. "We should get going, I thought you were worried about being late."

Isabel hissed under her breath and stalked towards the car. "It's hard not to be late when you don't show up till a half hour before the bell and it takes forty minutes to get there from here." She grumbled, opening the door and sitting down in the nice leather seats.

"Wow, someone is in a bad mood today." He purred, pulling open his own door. "And it doesn't take forty minutes if you ignore those stupid signs."

"You..no Landon."

"Oh common..its not like some rebel is going to attack us just for driving through the forbidden territory. Its much shorter than the long way around." He grinned, starting the car.

"That's why they're forbidden moron!" She seethed and he rolled his eyes before pulling out onto the main part of the road.

"Just relax Issy, we'll be fine."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:12 am

Nic popped his head out from behind a bush, glancing around. HAH! He was almost late for school, and if he got another tardy the principal was going to be pissed.

So, he took the shortcut, and managed to prance right into the forbidden territory without getting blown up. What was up about this area anyway?

He rolled on over to the next tree, gradually making his way to the school, and feeling like an epic ninja that dodges those red lasers in the movies. One wrong move, and it would all explode in his face.

He then froze, seeing an Asian girl come around the corner and walk right through the middle of the territory. Jeesh. Someone sure was gutsy.
-------------
Miyuki smiled as she walked, talking confident strides and making a weird face to some guy hiding behind a tree. Finally, she found it! The school! After walking, and walking, and walking....she finally had it in her sights.
These American layouts are very confusing.

She walked right through the forbidden territory, unaware that it was forbidden. She had just moved here, after all.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:21 pm

Can I join...?
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:22 pm

Ellie walked around feeling like a idiot. Her mind was spinning with the words of her mom. "Get away you emo little whore." She said to her. She felt tears tug at her eyes and she closed them. School was going to suck this year.

(Cant think of anything for Slade yet O_e)
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:29 pm

Name: She won't say her real name, I can promise you that. It's Alia.
Looks:Chasing Love. Forest,girl,cool,tree,woman-db40c533ee59a6e337b58b8f9fe32545_h
Personality: Eh.. you'll see.
View on Love: Well, she is a rebel and lives in the forbidden territory so I'll let you figure that out.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:29 pm

Yep Momo!
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:42 pm

Name: Kyle.
Looks: Chasing Love. Gregg-Sulkin
Personality: Kyle is very closed off, & doesn't trust others easily. He's blunt & always seems to say the wrong things at the wrong times.
View on Love: He's gay & that's why he is dreading turning 18, knowing he'll be matched up with a woman & forced to love a gender he doesn't want to.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:43 pm

I'll have cherries up tomorrow... On failpod.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:08 am

When can we start? Very Happy
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:19 am

Kyle woke up in a cold sweat. Only one thought came to his mind as his eyes opened and his mind exploded with colour.
Five days.
Kyle was panting and his hair was damp. Yet another nightmare, the same one he had every night. He swallowed to try and get saliva to flow in his desert dry mouth, but it wouldn't come. Most of his body was still in panic-mode.
Kyle took a deep breath. He smelled eggs and bacon downstairs, he heard the morning radio, he heard his mother's honey sweet voice talking to someone on the phone. Kyle let out a sigh and rolled out of bed, not bothering to put a shirt on or sort through his nest of hair.
"Good morning," Kyle said with a raspy voice, sitting down at the kitchen table where a plate was served. His father had already left for work and his mother gave him a wave before returning to her conversation in the other room.
The sleepy-eyed teenager wolfed down the meal and loaded his dishes, just like he did every morning. He'd already graduated and had nothing to do lately but wait.
Wait for the day he'd be dreading since his first kiss a few years ago when Kyle discovered something he'd never expected about himself. Wait for the day Kyle had nightmares about everyday.
Just, wait.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:42 am

Alia watched the Normals go by, a bit of bile rising in her throat. They acted like everything was exactly the way it should be. Like nothing was about to happen that would change their lives forever. Didn't they care? Didn't they want real love?

She growled and tucked her hands around the branch she was sitting on, letting herself drop to the ground a moment later. Letting her eyes find the school she curled up her lip and started in that direction anyways. If she was going to do this she would have to deal with these people for awhile. Just until the meeting. Then she could go back home. Be away from them.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:57 am

"Kyle," the ginger single mother called from the living room.
Kyle's eyes shot up from his empty, oily plate. His mother's silverly blue gaze was fixed on him, and he could see the worry-wrinkles in her face. Kyle's mother had always worried for him more than she should have, and now, with the big event so soon, she actually had a reason for it.
"You need to shower. And go for the meeting. And brush your hair," Mrs. Fuller said sternly, because she was cranky when she was worried.
Kyle simply nodded. He didn't talk much. He got off his stool and had a quick shower, a change of clothes and a cup of coffee before leaving the home. He'd graduated early, but he still had to go to school for this meeting.
Five...
Don't even think about it.
Kyle fought to surpress his own worries as he hopped in his junky car and drove to school.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:37 am

Mel: School...... was for losers. So why was i going.....? It was unusual for me to show up at school at all, and when i did, i often didnt stay for the whole day. I had better things to do with my life and sit in a classroom run by conformists who shoved their crap down our throats, trying to turn us all into sheep. I promised myself id leave at lunch. But for now, i stalked into the school, eyes down, chains on my black jeans clicking softly as i walked.

Jared: As i walked into school that morning as i did every morning, thoughts lurked in my head that seemed to appear there more and more frequently as of late. 18. Half of me sort of just wanted to hand over control to those who chose your partner for you, to just not worry about it. That half said i wouldnt be able to find love on my own anyways. But half of me.... half of me resisted having this dewcision made for me. Half of me wanted to fight against it, to go my own way. There was a battle raging and neither half was winning. For now, until i could make up my mind, i just kept my head down and went alone with everyone else, blending in and not drawing attention to myself. But would i keep just going along with it? Or would i make an unusual decision and leave? Too many quetions, not enough answers...
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:53 am

Nic finally found his way through the territory and passed a weird girl dropping from a branch, before finding his way into the school, the sudden realization smacking him in the face.
He was going to turn eighteen soon...and be forced to have a partner, a partner whom he might not even like.

He let out a small groan as he walked the halls, not wanting the day he always dreaded to come any closer. Forced to love someone? Was that even legal? Probably not.

Just a few more days....only four, until his whole life changed...
----------------------
Miyuki jumped up and lightly screamed when a junky old car almost hit her.
Okay, maybe she was a daydreamer and should probably watch out for things like that...
She smiled at the driver and bowed in apology, before entering the large doors of the dark school.

Hm...her first day! Everyone around her seemed so gloomy, was this school really that bad? Besides, her eighteenth birthday would be in just about three days, and she couldn't wait.

She did hear about a meeting happening, and that she had to come. Miyuki filed along into the waves of teenagers, squinting at a small school map to find the room where the meeting would be located.

These Americans and their confusing building layouts...
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:22 pm

Ellie walked around feeling like a idiot. Her mind was spinning with the words of her mom. "Get away you emo little whore." She said to her. She felt tears tug at her eyes and she closed them. School was going to suck this year.

Slade sat very still in the art class he was in. The girls all around him giggled and he just ignored them. Most of them just wanted him because he would stand there without a shirt on and not really give a crap. Once the bell tan he quickly put on his shirt and left. The girls followed him like little stalkers and he sighed. He kept walking and walking trying to get them off his back.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:03 am

Isabel was storing her books in her locker when the annoucment rang over the intercom.

"Will all seniors please report to the east hall. You are required at this time to put all of your things away and report to the east hall."

A bit of relief on her face, seeing as she never would have made it to class on time, Isabel stuck the last of her books away and started in the general direction of the announced meeting place.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:59 pm

Ellie finally stopped crying and hurried to her locker. She opened it and everything came spilling out. She sighed and picked things up and hurried. Her entire mind was in a big jammble of things and she finally finished. She leaned her forehead against her locker and let out a chilling sigh.

Slade walked aorund until he went into the gentleman's room and stayed there. He closed his eyes and heard the announcement for Seniors. He sighed and hurried his way to the east hall.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down