the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Midnight Swim

4 posters

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

A Midnight Swim - Page 9 Empty Re: A Midnight Swim

Post by Karma =) Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:31 pm

Aurora smiled, it had been a long time since she got to do someones make up besides her own. She was going to make Holden look beautiful. "Whenever you want. I know you have work and all." She didn't want her to miss work or anything because of her.

Kami blushed, "Your just saying that. If anything its you who I am curious as to why yur with me." He seemed like he was one of the popular people who could get any girl while she was just a shy girl with average looks.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:07 pm

Holden shrugged and looked at her. "We could go right now. I am free." She said with a small smile. She was nervus to be wearing a dress but she shrugged it off and packed up her things and she stood.

Jace chuckled and slide her over to him. "Stop.. dont say that." He whispered. "It is i who should be saying that." He tilted her chin up and pressed a soft kiss.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:08 pm

Aurora nodded, "alright lets go shopping." She smiled getting up. They passed her brother while leaving. He looked worried, "Where you guys going?" She rolled her eyes, "Don't worry I will take good care of her." He nodded knowing that she ment well he looked at Holden, "Have fun."

Kami smiled against his kiss. She loved kissing him it was nice. She pulled away, "Kissing on a Ferris wheel? Thats a new one."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:25 pm

Holden smiled and waved to him. "I will try." She mubbled. She looked at Aurora. "Wait.. Should I go get my money?" She asked looking at the stairs to her attic bedroom.

Jace chuckled and shrugged. "What can i say? I guess i am just that romantic." he siad with a laugh. His lips brushed her once more and he sighed with happyness.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:12 pm

Aurora shook her head, "Don't worry about it I will pay for it. Just think of it as an early christmas present or birthday present which ever is closer." She smiled at the girl and took her outside to her car.

Kami shook her head, What was she going to do with him? She continued to kiss him till the Ferris wheel started to move. "Aww I guess its time to go play some games. " She smiled widely.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Holden nodded and followed. She couldnt help but looked back. She saw him helping with the tables and her heart did alittle danc.e. She got in nd took a deep breath.
Jace chuckled and shook his head. "Of course love." They got to the bottom and they got out. "This way." He lead herto the games.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:34 pm

Aurora drove to the mall. She got out of the car and headed to a store she normally got her dresses from. "What kind of style do you like?" She asked Holden who was trailing behind her.

Kami followed him to a game. The man behind it spoke, "Step right up and try your hand at the ring toss. Just got a ring around one of those bottles and you can win prizes." Kami took one of the rings and aimed. She threw the ring but it bounced off the bottle and landed on the floor. She sighed she was never good at these things.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:44 pm

holden looked at Aurora and shrugged feeling stupid. "I.. dont know. I dont want a floor length mayhbe a short dress... nothing pink or green though." She said looking up. She couldnt stand those colors.

Jace chuckled and took the ring. He aimed and it landed on the bottle. He chuckled and looked at Kami. "Its all the the arm." He said. He looked up at the prize board. "pick one." He said with a smille.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:00 pm

Aurora nodded, she took Holden into the store and started grabbing dress that were cute but not long or any of the colors she mentioned. "Here try these on." She handed her five dresses to try on. She hoped one of them Holden would love.

Kami laughed, "Why you always good at everything?" She looked at the prizes. She spied a cute red teddy bear. "that one." the guy behind the counter gave her the tedddy bear. She turned to Jace smiling.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:27 pm

Holden tried on a black and red dress. She walked out and fell in love with it. It hugged her figure and made her actually look like a girl. She said with a smile. She looked at Auroa and asked "What do you think?" She asked.

Jace chuckled adn shook his head. "I have no clue. I guess you just bring out the best of me." He said with a wink and he kissed her cheek.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:43 pm

Aurora smiled, "You look pretty. You have to get this dress." She looked at the price and it happened to be on sale. "Its only ten dollars."

Kami blushed, "I don't think its me." She gave him a kiss. "Thanks for the teddy bear." She hugged the bear to her.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:36 pm

Holden smiled and sighed. "Alright...." She took off the dress and changed back. She took in a deep breathe and smiled. She walked up to the cashier.

Jace chuckled and shrugged. "I think it is because of you. Your welcome love." He said nodding to the teddy bear.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:36 pm

Aurora folled Holden. "Now I get to do your hair and make up." She brightened, she loved that she could teach Holden like she was her sister. She always wanted a sister.

Kami laughed," Come on lets go get something to eat." This was turning out to be the best day ever.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:25 pm

Holden smiled shyly and followed. She thought of Brain and missed him slightly more than she thought. She sighed and looked at Aurora. "TEll me all about Brian pleasE?"

Jace chuckled and nodded. He lead her to a nice resturaunt by the park. He smiled at her and sat down. "Order what you would like." He said.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:53 am

Aurora shrugged, "Bryce is the hard working one. When he puts his mind to something he will most likly achieve it. When we were younger he wanted to make our parents breakfast." A smile came to her face. "The problem with that was he was seven and couldn't cook. He ended up setting off the smoke alarm." She laughed at the memory.

Kami looked at the menu, "I want a philly cheese steak." She just loved those. Her parents usaully wouldn't let her have them since they were fatening.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:39 pm

Holden laughed and shook her head. "I wish I had memories kike that." She said with a small sigh. Her parents had died and she didn't have any brother or sisters.

Jade ordered the same and smiled at her. "Are you hers for the summer or forever?" He asked with a curious tone.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:54 pm

Kami shrugged, "I'm not really sure I guess it depends on my parents." They could get up and leave at any moment. They never really cared much what there daughter thought. She remembered when she was little she would protest to moving from the friends she made but she was always dragged away. One day she gave up on even trying.

Aurora frowned, "I'm sorry to hear that you didn't. I was lucky to have a wonderful family even if my parents were taken away from us." she still cherished the time they had together.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:07 pm

Jace nodded and looked at her. "I see. Well we better make best of the days you got huh?" He said with a small smile playing on his lips.

Holden could only nod. She couldnt even remeber her parents and she felt alone now. She looked up and gave Aurora a small smile. "Lets get ready.." She finally said.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:57 pm

Kami gave him a big smile, "I guess we will have to do just that. Lets go back to riding rides." She was bouncing up and down with joy again.

Aurora nodded, "Alright just sit down here and I will get started on your hair." Holden sat down. Aurora got to work brushing out her hair and then making soft curls that looked natural.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:10 pm

JAce laughed and sighed. "We already rode everything!" He chuckled. She was like a little kid. He liked it.

Holden soon looked at herself in the mirror and didnt reconize herself. She was taken back alittle. "Wow.." She whispered.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:19 pm

Kami laughed, "Well then lets go ride my favorites again." She pulled at his arm. "Come on you know you want to." She gave him a broad smile.

Aurora smiled, "That is only your hair wait till I do you make up." She turned her around away from the mirror so she couldn't see what she was doing till she was done. She got out her make up kit and set to work giving Holden a smokey eye that made her eyes pop.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:21 pm

Jace chuckled and nodded. "That I do." He lead her to the roller coaster. "Since you didnt puke on this one." He grinned at her.

Holden felt alittle on edge. She didnt like having people pamper her. She had been taught to do everything herself. She leaned back alittle but waited. "Can I look now?"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:35 pm

Kami smiled, "Hey, I didn't puke on the rest of them just got a little quesy." they got into line behind another couple. She was excited to ride the roller coast again it was fun.

Aurora rolled her eyes, "You fidget more than a child." She put on shome blush to finish off the whole look. "Alright you can look." She turns Holden to face the mirror. "What do you think?"
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:15 pm

Jace chuckled and leaned against a metal railing. He shrugged. "Still you got quesy! That counts!"

Holden couldnt stop looking at herself. She was a anew girl. She didnt even reconize herself. "Wow..." She whispered
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:42 pm

Kami stuck her tongue out at him, "No it doesn't. They are two different things." The line moved forward a little.

Aurora smiled, "I take it you like it?" She could tell from the look on her face that she did. She always been good with make up since she liked practicing.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum