the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World of the Fay

+3
Purple Dragon
Rebel Wolf
Bells
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The World of the Fay - Page 2 Empty Re: The World of the Fay

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:03 am

"Oh shut the hell up and quit being such a baby, and don't you dare tell me what I want and what I don't want because let me tell you, that is the last thing I want." Pepper growled at him. If she had light, it would have been a dark red from anger, but her light had since faded. She dropped next to him and quickly moved in front of him so he couldn't go inside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:08 am

Aeric

Scowling I jerked to a stop, doing my best to keep from running into her. I did not do contact. I just.. no.

"What the hell Pepper?!" I growled, "Am I not allowed to go inside my house now?" My wings were fluttering angrily, the wind traveling through the torn spot and making a bit of sadness reach me. I hated the scars, they reminded me constantly of the fact sure, I could fly still. but I wasn't the fastest anymore, my calling, a messenger fay and, sometimes a guard fay, just part of my past now.

Cripples could never be given such important jobs.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:12 am

*just realized it should be in first person* *glares at self*

Pepper-

"No! Because you're actin like a horsefly ass!" I folded my arms and stared at him. "And just for the record...I think you're right. That's why I came out here." I stared at him. I hated admitting when someone else was right. My dark brown hair fell into my face slightly and I tried to blow it out of the way. When all it did was sway slightly, I glared at it and left it. "And! You mister," I said jabbing him in the chest with my finger. "Shouldn't be so damn stubborn! You know how long it took me to catch you?!" My irritation flared back up again as I looked up at him with a frown on my face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:43 pm

Chelsea
A girl asks where we are. Honestly, I have no idea. I dont much care, so long as Father wasn't here and had no way of finding me. I was still slightly too shocked to speak my answer though, flexing my /wings/ as easily as I might wave hello. Something natural now. Definitely not a dream.
I stand carefully, looking over the meadow, being cautious of the rock ledge. It was an 'I Shrunk The Kids' moment. Always hated that movie...
So...what do we do...exactly...? No way in hell was I trying to /fly/ out of here.
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:49 pm

Gage-

I was the first to reach the stone circle. Instead of waiting for council i made my way to the center rock. I landed lightly on it, which was a first for me. But..this was sacred ground. I had to treat it with respect. I looked around at the new fay that surrounded me, a deep sorrow taking root into my chest. If only they had come at a better, more peaceful time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:57 pm

Latimier
I stand on the stem of the sunflower as someone, Gage, flies past. i take a breath and jump down, my wings powering me quickly to flight as I follow and land beside her. "You should have given them time...." I whisper over. They'd have tons of questions, I'm sure. Might as well not leave all of them to just her.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:04 pm

Gage (is a boy BW hehe)-

I looked at Latimier and took a deep breath, keeping my voice low so the others couldn't hear. "I had to get here before the council. I had to see...I swear the council's been touched by the Dark Lady...If it wasn't for Pepper...I'm not sure these fay would still be alive..." I continued to gaze at the Fay that were sitting in the birthing rocks. "Besides, is it not better that we answer their questions rather than have the council skirt around them?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:26 pm

Latimier
"They wouldn't have touched them. I was watching, and too many people have been waiting for this," I say, glancing about. "Killing them would upset too many. If they are working under The Dark Lady, they wouldn't do something like that to inspire rebels..."
There's a pale green girl, standing at the edge of her rock, staring down at us. Unusual wings - three sets. Not many had that trait. "But I suppose we should help them down first," I say with a chuckle, dismissing the earlier serious subject. Not till later, they didn't need to overhear this talk.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:00 pm

((Can I join?))
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down