the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE THIRD STANDARDISED OCCURRENCE OF VIOLENCE PREREQUISITE TO ROMAN ANTZ (Jacky+Invisimort)

3 posters

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

THE THIRD STANDARDISED OCCURRENCE OF VIOLENCE PREREQUISITE TO ROMAN ANTZ (Jacky+Invisimort) - Page 5 Empty Re: THE THIRD STANDARDISED OCCURRENCE OF VIOLENCE PREREQUISITE TO ROMAN ANTZ (Jacky+Invisimort)

Post by Invisimort Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:20 pm

T.Mor:

My eyes...followed her hand... I really needed to go cut my hair...

But...uhm...I... I had to answer this question first kind of... Er...

How do I...Er...I mean...She... She... kissed me...

"...er..." I almost looked at her... and then I looked at the floor just past her...not straight down...but down...kind of... at an angle..."...erm...Kind...of?"
Invisimort
Invisimort

http://invisimort.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

THE THIRD STANDARDISED OCCURRENCE OF VIOLENCE PREREQUISITE TO ROMAN ANTZ (Jacky+Invisimort) - Page 5 Empty Re: THE THIRD STANDARDISED OCCURRENCE OF VIOLENCE PREREQUISITE TO ROMAN ANTZ (Jacky+Invisimort)

Post by Jacky K. Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:53 pm

Bells

I chuckled, not being able to hold down that laugh anymore. "Kind of? Aye, puppy, pardon me, but I got curious. 'ave you ever been kissed?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:05 pm

T.Mor:

See... I know.. I know that the floor...doesn't...actually listen...but... I mean... It's just...easier to...talk to...kind of...

I kind of guessed that parents...didn't really count... In this question... because...it was kind of...really... a lot...different.

"...no..." I told the floor.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:23 pm

Bells

"Thought not," I said, leaning my head against the wall. "I wasn't sure. You seem t' get struck dumbfounded by a lot of things."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:27 pm

T.Mor:

"...Auda...Auda doesn't...have a lot of things... so...er... yeah..." I explained. To the floor. I mean...when you don't have things... they're... weird to see...like...existing...and...stuff...and...yeah...
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:12 pm

Bells

"Aye? I don't find that 'ard t' b'lieve. You're as naive as a Mainlander kid." I smirked, and laughed again softly. "What'd'you do, any'ow, when you're not working? Lock yourself up an' forget about th' world? Sounds nice."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:22 pm

T.Mor:

I wasn't sure what a mainlander was entirely... but... I'm willing to say that... I don't know a lot of things about stuff.

"...er...Videogames..." I stated.

If I locked myself up...Well... forgetting things... isn't...easy... like... at night time... when I don't sleep... there's... there's a reason for that... I mean... yeah. If I don't do anything.... It just... made me think about things.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:27 pm

Bells

I raised an eyebrow. "What?" Something about a game. "What th' 'ell's a videogame?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:29 pm

T.Mor:

She... She didn't... know what a videogame was?

"You... You don't know what...what a...videogame is? ...er...It's... like... what you do...on...your shrinebox...at home..." I tried to explain.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:38 pm

Bells

"Pft. Shrinebox. You're crazy, mate. What th' 'ell's a shrinebox?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:43 pm

T.Mor:

...er...How can you not know what a shrinebox is? This was...odd...

"...Where...where you put the sacrifices... to get...things...and...stuff...From... from the Internet...." I said, this time actually to her instead of the floor.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:50 pm

Bells

Now he was actually looking at me. That was new. I looked back . . . perhaps giving him a wierd expression that said 'what are you talking about you loser', but I met eyes nonetheless? "I 'ave no clue what you just said, puppy."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:56 pm

T.Mor:

Well...Er... I wasn't particularly...good at...explaining...so... just trying to say more words wouldn't... like... er... do anything...

I stood up...which...er...kind of burned... but...better than standing up and still being inside those boots... "Er...Come on... I'll show you..." I muttered, attempting to pick up my combat boots to take with me.

I wondered if Ana would freak out about me bringing people over... Probably...
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:02 pm

Bells

My gaze was skeptical to say the least, and I stayed tucked against the wall for a good moment. " . . . a'right . . . ?" With one swift motion I grabbed his boots and stood. "And where're you planning on taking me?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:08 pm

T.Mor:

She grabbed my boots from...er...right in front of me... Which...again...was... I keep using the word nice...but...Yeah... It's really...all the words I know...er...about nice...niceness... so...

"Uhm...Over...to...to...my house..." I pointed at the Auda door.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:44 pm

Bells

"In . . . there." I froze, staring, revolted expression masking my . . . well. I wouldn't call it fear. But that place was . . . Outlander territory. It was different than Luna, more so than the box, because at least the box had part of Luna in it. Away from what I knew . . . and what I knew was the right way. "Int' some Outland? You're taking me there?"

At the same time, a small sliver of curiousity was wedged a bit deep in my mind.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:58 pm

T.Mor:

Her face... Kind of... Wasn't like... How it had been... I mean... I know Auda is bad... But... It's... Not... that bad...

"yeah... Er... That... Uhm... I... Live there..." I muttered. Walked over to the door, leaving bloody feetprints on the box floor. "and... That's where videogames are..." I added. I wondered why she was so... How she was about it..
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:24 pm

Bells

I stood there. Eyebrow raised. And, y'know what? " . . . pft. Curiousity's such a pest." I sauntered after him, still feeling that . . . not fear. Just . . . caution? Oh no, I wasn't afraid, no . . . his boss was only a faceless demon that was good with a knife. No, nothing to fear but nothing. And whatever he would show me, perhaps, would be interesting. Not right. Just interesting. A bit of a social experiment.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:44 pm

T.Mor:

I pulled open the door...and found myself... In my upstairs hallway.

I noted that we had three more leaks in the roof that I needed to get patched... Which... realistically wasn't going to happen for... a while... Near the end of the hall was the boarded up room... and practically right next to this...er...random chatbox door, Was my room... Which... I still needed hinges for my door...

Anyway... "Er...It's downstairs..." I muttered, cautiously making my way down the stairs... It wasn't that they weren't safe... It was just that...well... Some of the floor boards were just kind of... laying on top of the...er...those under the floor boards...and not really stuck down with anything... so... Sometimes they kind of... moved..."Watch out...er... the stairs are kind of... sketchy..." I warned her.

I wondered where my sister would be...and...er...whether that would be an issue or not... I mean... er...

Wait... were the sofa cushions ON the sofa? ...And..if they weren't... uhm.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:16 pm

Bells

Everything was so . . .

. . . similar, but different. Cracks, leaks, falling-off doors, but something was off. The houses in Luna used to be charming, and just fell from it. This place was a bloody piece of trash, and looked like it'd always been that way.

I followed close behind him, jumping a little as the stairs shifted a bit under my bare feet. "Aye. I noticed th' sketchy bit."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:50 pm

T.Mor:

"...yeah...Still saving up for nails..." I muttered. I turned into the shrinebox room, it wasn't really a room but a sort of sectioned off kind of... place.. thing.

I looked at the sofa...and... one cushion was missing. Fantastic...Great.

"Er... hold on... Let me just..." I felt my newly formed scabs on my feet kind of tear a little bit as I ran upstairs to check the rooms for the missing cushion. My sister may have been using it to sleep on... Aha...There it was... I grabbed it and ran back downstairs, noticing that I was tracking little drops of blood all over my house. Oh well... I'd take care of that later.

"Er...What do you want to play? ...I... I have...er...Space Invaders... Portal 1... uhm... Zork! ... Er... Katamari Damacy..." I scrolled through the pictures of the games on the shrinebox.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:07 pm

Bells

I barely heard him, glancing around the room at everything . . . and while he was gone, I hesitantly crept closer to the box, my eyes sliding down its surface. It was just a little box . . . thing. Curious thing, holy hell. My fingers reached to touch it, but stopped just short of its smooth surface.

This was . . . odd . . .

Funny little Outlander machine, aren't you? I whistled, just a murmer of a sound, as if the thing would actually talk back. I half expected it to, despite myself. But it just sat there, looking like a metal brick.

I jumped when I heard T.Mor's voice again, and quickly righted myself. "What th'-- ah, you. Puppy, does it look like I know shit about what th' 'ell you're talking about? I don't care. Pick yourself."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:29 pm

T.Mor:

Bells had been all up close to the screen on my shrinebox... I didn't quite know why she was so...interested in it... It wasn't that...fancy... I mean... er...

Pick for myself...er... But... Uhm... I pulled out another controller for Bells, and handed it to her as I sunk down onto my sofa. Most of the springs were missing so I kind of sunk into it... a lot... "...Er... We can play Katamari...I...guess..." I decided and hit the start button on my controller.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:32 pm

Bells

I looked at the thing suddenly in my hands, and whistled. "What is this thing? What th' shit do these do?" I pushed the little buttons, then looked up to see that Outlander was no longer standing next to me. Ah. I walked backward until I felt the couch against my leg, still staring at the thing. "Ka . . . tamari . . ." I repeated, eyebrow raised.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:53 pm

T.Mor:

...She...She really had never played videogames... "Er... Yeah...uhm...see... you roll up all this stuff...and er..."

...She didn't know what a controller was either... "Uhm...see.... those two knobby thingys? ...er... you... you put your thumbs there...and roll them around...so you can move...and...er...It's like... see...er..." I held up my own controller and showed her how the little knobby things on the controller.

"Er...and...when a big rainbow shows up and eats you... then it's over..." I tried to explain...but I think that I got some plot mixed in with my 'how to videogame' explanation...and...er... "Here... let's just...er...start...and... then...uhm... you'll see...I guess..." I hit the button to load my game. And then the King of All Cosmos said some stuff that I couldn't read...and it was going to start.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next