the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE THIRD STANDARDISED OCCURRENCE OF VIOLENCE PREREQUISITE TO ROMAN ANTZ (Jacky+Invisimort)

3 posters

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

THE THIRD STANDARDISED OCCURRENCE OF VIOLENCE PREREQUISITE TO ROMAN ANTZ (Jacky+Invisimort) - Page 4 Empty Re: THE THIRD STANDARDISED OCCURRENCE OF VIOLENCE PREREQUISITE TO ROMAN ANTZ (Jacky+Invisimort)

Post by Jacky K. Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:46 pm

Bells

I set his arm back in his lap and looked up to see him holding out his other hand. Oh bother, another one? Well, fine. I pulled back the next sleeve, and couldn't help but stare a little at the gashes. Looked like that hurt worse than Hell. " . . . Huh. Life's a bitch, aye?" I breathed, and looked around for something to wrap it with. I didn't have another sock. There was one quick tear as I yanked a peice of cloth off my shirt, which was already to shreds anyhow, and soon the angry red marks were covered.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

THE THIRD STANDARDISED OCCURRENCE OF VIOLENCE PREREQUISITE TO ROMAN ANTZ (Jacky+Invisimort) - Page 4 Empty Re: THE THIRD STANDARDISED OCCURRENCE OF VIOLENCE PREREQUISITE TO ROMAN ANTZ (Jacky+Invisimort)

Post by Invisimort Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:03 pm

T.Mor:

"...I... I dunno what that word is... but... uhm... It kind of... sucks... if that's what you mean..." I muttered. She kind of stared at all my cuts... which... was a bit... unnerving... "Uhm... and... thank you....erm... You don't... have to... I mean.... any of this..."

I actually didn't even want to say anything about my feet. It would be... I mean... she ripped her shirt...I didn't want to... I mean... That was her shirt...

So...without saying anything I just started trying to unlace my boots myself... With my fingers like... how they were. Which was not... totally smart.. but... I kind of got one to unravel a bit...ish. Working on them like that made my arms ache and burn...But, I could do it myself... no need to be more of an imposition on Bells. No. It was rude. And... it was...kind of wierd...having someone else see all that.
Invisimort
Invisimort

http://invisimort.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:23 pm

Bells

Pardon? "You don't know th' word 'bitch'? Where th' 'ell 'ave you been living, where you get it this bad, but you don't cuss, what, a demented daycare?" Then he tried unlacing his boots. "Nonono you don't, laddie." I brought his arms back to his lap. "I didn't do all that for 'em t' get unraveled. Stay still, damnit." My fingers moved swiftly, unlacing his boots right quick, and I peeled them off his feet. "There."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:33 pm

T.Mor:

"..Oh...so like 'expletive'..." I muttered, as she pushed my hands back into my lap, and started undoing my shoes for me...She didn't have to do that... "You don't have to... I mean... uhm... thank you...but...I..--" And the shoe peeled off my foot, I'm pretty sure I left some foot in the boot...as it hurt like crap...I made a little noise when it came off... I hadn't wanted to... but... it just kind of happened.

The other one was better... I mean... I knew it was coming so I didn't make any noise.

I glanced at Bells and then stared at the hands in my lap. "... Thank you...uhm...again..." I muttered to my hands.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:51 pm

Bells

I glanced at the gashes on his arms again. "You'll survive," I decided after a moment, and leaned back against my wall. "No problem, puppy, you just call any time you need me t' rip your boots off. Even though it's a bit disgusting."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:59 pm

T.Mor:

" it...yeah... uhm..Sorry...About all the...uh...gore..." I muttered. She leaned back against the wall next to me.

I remembered that I was the one who would be putting the boots back on in another five hours or so for yet another shift in that place. ...Great.

And then... just like that... I shoved it out of my mind. I still had five hours to kill. ...Why be all.. worried about it now?

"So...er. Uhm..." That was.... a fantastic segue...into...something. I didn't really know what.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:11 pm

Bells

"I've cleaned up worse gore, mate," I sighed, running a hand through my hair. "It doesn't bother me, too much, any'ow." That was a lie, I suppose, about it not bothering me. Well, of course it bothered me, this was a pet I was talking about! I hated seeing him hurt, of course! That and the gashes weren't fun to look at either. Aye, try eating your next meal with the image of chopped off noses and slashed feet lodged in your brain.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:17 pm

T.Mor:

That... That was a little bit...reassuring. "...Oh. Ok..." I didn't really want to pry about the 'worse gore' stuff... I had enough gore in one shift to last for a bunch of weeks...so... yeah.

"...Uhm... You.. you didn't.. get in... trouble did you? ..uhm...for... coffee?" I asked, remembering that I wasn't the only one with some violent guy...being all... violent...and stuff.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:28 pm

Bells

I shook my head. "Nah, Skelet was off doing something illegal last night, I'm assuming. 'ell knows what. I don't think 'e knows." Despite myself, I glanced around again. We weren't near the Luna part of the box, at least.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:33 pm

T.Mor:

Oh...good. He was off breaking laws... great... lovely... Well... at least she was ok... "Er... That's... good...Not the illegal part... but..er... the other part... yeah... er... yeah." I said. I didn't know what else to say... Uhm.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:48 pm

Bells

I nodded, playing with a long strand of my hair. It was soft and a light honey cream color, something I'd always been proud of. Skelet was proud of it, too. He was always calling me gorgeous . . . and then my hand wove its way to my face, and I gingerly fingered over the bruise under my eye. "Not sure what I 'ate worse . . . when 'e's 'ome, or when 'e's gone," I muttered.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:57 pm

T.Mor:

"...That... I.. uhm... I think you're doing it wrong... Maybe.. uhm... If... If I can...say that... I mean... people... shouldn't uhm... How your house is shouldn't be like how my job is..." I told her. It was true... I mean... it was kind of...sort of... alluded to in the friendship protocols... friends don't torture friends...

I mean... ok, I realise that there's more than just friendness between Skelet and Bells... suppousedly... but... Same kind of thing applies doesn't it? ...Maybe? You can't just hit people you care about with guns. ... I know that one is true... and... I'm going to stick to that. ...Even if it's not technically in the friendship protocols. ...It's more than implied.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:05 pm

Bells

I eyed him. "It's not like your work. It's . . ." I forced my hand away from my eye. "It's . . . things are different, a'right? Me an' Skelet. We're fine. It's just th' way things work." I had no idea what I was trying to say, or if any of that made sense, but I was sure there was nothing wrong with me and Skelet. It was an average relationship. A guy, a girl . . . things worked better when the guy took control. It was safe.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:19 pm

T.Mor:

"...He hit you with a gun... uhm... If that's how it works... I think...I'm doing having a house wrong...er... we just kind of... yell... me and my...sister... Uhm... and... nobody gets...er...violenced... uh...so...Someone isn't doing it right..." I muttered. I didn't want to make her mad... but... at the same time... I didn't think I was doing it wrong...

Maybe... er... I dunno, I could have been doing it wrong... I mean... not like I ever had time to learn how to have a house...It just kind of happened one day...so...er... Uhm.

"...You just are...too...nice... to get hit with a gun..." I added quietly.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:37 pm

Bells

I kept playing with my hair, staring down, not wanting to hear any of that. And then . . . he called me nice again. I glanced up, just staring for a moment, and then shook my head. "No, I'm not. I'm a bitch. I made 'im angry, I'm not . . . " My eyes flitted down at my hair again, watching the strand twirl up around my pale fingers.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:48 pm

T.Mor:

Well, I had just learnt that that was a word that was kind of equal to 'expletive'. So... I had to disagree a lot with that choice of word... "er... no you're not... uhm... You're not... You found coffee...that one time... and then that second time...and... my sock... and...er... just right now... and...yeah... And... I mean...er...It's... you're not... " I kind of left out the part where she was nice enough to shoot me that other time, since...well... I guessed that that wasn't entirely good to point out...even if I did think it was nice...

"And... Yeah... uhm... You don't work for him so he... he shouldn't be able to just...er...do that..." I added. "...Because... I mean... you're nice..." One day, I'd ask someone out in the box what another word for 'nice' was. Because, I only knew the word nice...and... Not having more words to use wasn't... good...
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:05 pm

Bells

I was silent for a moment. The coffee, the sock . . . I had been nice. I'd went against Skelet to see a worthless Outlander, which was just short of risking my life. Skelet wouldn't kill me.

Although . . . for someone worthless, he meant a bit to me. What would I do, if this were canon, and he couldn't just spring back up again after dying? Would I toss his memory aside along with his body into a canal? I could forget, aye. There was always another pet. He was like one of those kids' stuffed toys that they drag around 'til all the stuffing falls out, and then they go find something else to play with. But until then . . . he was precious.

I looked down at him, smiled, and stooped to kiss the top of his head. "Thank you, puppy." As long as he stopped talking about Skelet, I would be happy to kiss him anytime.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:34 pm

T.Mor:

She... She... She... She... She kissed... my...head...

...Uhm...

...How...how do... How do I... what do... Words? Uhm...er... I ... I dunno... This... this kind of thing... this... I...er... well... I don't even... Uhm... It never... I... Uhm... How...

Uh...

Er...
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:49 pm

Bells

T.Mor froze like I'd just shoved a gun barrel up against his head. My smile grew to a light laugh . . . which felt nice. "What's th' matter, 'oney? It's just a kiss."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:00 pm

T.Mor:

...And then she was talking.

And... yeah... uhm. Well. er. That... that happened. Uhm...

Right.

I mean... It was just... nothing...nothing like that... ever happened... Like... Ever... uhm... since... well, since...before my parents...uhm...yeah... and I was... it...

I mean... Yeah...

"... ... ...That... I... Uhm... It's... It's... nothing..." Except... you know... you...reminding me... that that word... even...even... exists... Not... Not that that's... bad... but just...er... uhm...uh. Er.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:11 pm

Bells

"Aye, nothing. For nothing, you sure squirm a lot." That sly smile was still resting on my lips, I could feel it. He was cute, in a way . . . childlike. It was an escape to see him react, and just laugh for a while . . . and just like that, an idea slid into my mind. I stooped down again, tipped his chin up, and kissed his mouth.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:22 pm

T.Mor:

.... ... .. .. .. .... .. ..... .... ...WHAT.

what is this I don't even

I...what...what...er... why...

Her...face...was like....RIGHT THERE... ... ... ... ...How...what...er...

I couldn't even... This... This... I...
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:40 pm

Bells

I smiled into the kiss, and there was a pleasant little smack as I pulled away. It hadn't been a particularily satisfying kiss. His shocked expression made up for that. "Nothing, hm?" My voice glided over the words, and with the same grace I slid down the wall to be next to him, curious eyes never leaving his reaction. "Tell me, T.Mor, did you like that, or no?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:51 pm

T.Mor:

It took me a minute...Well... ok... a little bit...more than that...maybe...I think... I dunno... To figure out that she had actually said something.

She...She was asking me...oh. Er.

My face... kind of felt like it was also covered in acid... but...good acid? Ish...If... If that makes any sense... I mean...it was all...like...warm...er...yeah...

"That... you... my face... I... It... we... I... ... ..."

Yes, I know that wasn't...actually....really an answer... but...er... Words... words are hard enough on any normal day...
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:05 pm

Bells

"Hm?" I cooed on through a sly grin, a laugh whelling in the pit of my stomach. I was enjoying the feeling of getting such a show out of such little effort. One touch, and he was to peices again . . . well, more than he was before. I brushed his hair away from his face, the strand black as pitch around my fingers. That was half to spur on the play, and half as a sort of unspoken apology that I'd kissed him so suddenly.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next