the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE THIRD STANDARDISED OCCURRENCE OF VIOLENCE PREREQUISITE TO ROMAN ANTZ (Jacky+Invisimort)

3 posters

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

THE THIRD STANDARDISED OCCURRENCE OF VIOLENCE PREREQUISITE TO ROMAN ANTZ (Jacky+Invisimort) - Page 12 Empty Re: THE THIRD STANDARDISED OCCURRENCE OF VIOLENCE PREREQUISITE TO ROMAN ANTZ (Jacky+Invisimort)

Post by Jacky K. Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:59 pm

Bells

Oh bother. The one time someone asks my opinion is the one time I didn't have one. If it were left up to me, and if this were Luna, I would have been long gone from this place. But now, I was simply tagging along for the ride. I didn't care; I would take what I recieved. I looked at T.Mor, and nodded. "Whatever you think, I'm a'right with it."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

THE THIRD STANDARDISED OCCURRENCE OF VIOLENCE PREREQUISITE TO ROMAN ANTZ (Jacky+Invisimort) - Page 12 Empty Re: THE THIRD STANDARDISED OCCURRENCE OF VIOLENCE PREREQUISITE TO ROMAN ANTZ (Jacky+Invisimort)

Post by Invisimort Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:33 pm

T.Mor:

I thought about that for a minute. On one hand... compared to where we were now... It was kind of... bad. But... compared to even just the house fronts of the other places in the burnouts...It wasn't bad.

"...uhm...what're... what's... how much... are you wanting for it?" I asked before deciding anything for sure.

"I'm putting it at three fifty, and I won't move on that. Even that is selling it at a loss to me, so... yeah." He answered. 350 wasn't ...bad... It would be hard to pay for out of pocket, sure... but it wasn't... unmanageable at all.

"...alright... Uhm... let's...Yeah. Let's do that..." I decided. "Uhm... I can't... I can't pay all at once... until... until we sell ours... so...if that's...alright..." I tried to explain.

"Yeah... that's fine, I understand. " Well... that made his day I think. "When will you all be moving in?" He asked.

"Er... uhm... once we...pack? ...like... maybe...a week? ish..." I haphazardly guessed. I had no Idea about how long it would take to sell the other house... and... yeah... Though, I guess I could sell it to the government... I don't even know...

"Ok then." And then suddenly I didn't know what else to say. What else do you say to a guy who you just bought a house from kind of? ....erm...uhm...
Invisimort
Invisimort

http://invisimort.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:38 pm

Bells

So, this was it. We were moving.

. . . and then it got really quiet.

"Ah, thank you, for th' 'ouse . . ." I wasn't at all sure how these house-selling deals usually went down, so I threw out the most polite phrase I knew. "I suppose, we'll see you once we move in?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:51 pm

T.Mor:

"Yeah... uhm... we'll expect you on like...Caturday, and then...sort out money then. Sound alright?" He asked us both.

I nodded. I almost said: 'good night' ... and then I realised that it was mid afternoon. "er...see you... then... then..." I stated, and not able to figure anything else out to say, Just kind of walked out of the house.

Why... why couldn't I just figure out how to speak like someone who knew how to speak?

I realised I'd just left Bells in the house. Uhm. Do I go back in for her? Or just wait here...or...I decided to kind of reappear in the doorway and try to pretend like I knew what I was doing. That... that would...work... probably. Or something...
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:06 pm

Bells

I started walking out after T.Mor, and almost ran right into him in the doorway. "Oh, ah . . . was there something else?" I thought we'd settled everything.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:33 pm

T.Mor:

...And then Bells almost ran into me. I should have just stayed where I was... "What--- oh... no... uhm... I just...realised that...I just kind of... left and... you were just in there and... it...erm... I... " I don't really know what all I was trying to say but I wasn't succeeding at whatever it was...so...uhm. "Let's...er...go...uhm... home..."

That kind of sounded weird to me, because...it technically wasn't home anymore. Which... for as much as I had been wanting to sell the house... for... years... was also kind of... I mean, that's where I grew up...and...and... like, had parents at... and... I mean... they... ... died... there... and... yeah. I'd... miss that... uhm... that whole...part of it...

But really though...we needed the money...uhm.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:19 pm

Bells

I nodded, stepping out of the make-shift house with him. I wondered what he was thinking. He always had that look of complete blank shock, like he always had a bright spotlight on him, and he couldn't remember his lines. "Let's go."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:38 pm

T.Mor:

"...ok..." I started back towards what used to be our house...er...technically still was our house. "...now... now we just...need to...sell the...other... place..." I told her as we walked.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:13 pm

Bells

"Aye...'ow's that go down?" I asked, walking with him.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:24 pm

T.Mor:

"er... well... We... we could try to sell it to... uhm... like... another person who would... uh live there... or... or we could let the... the government... buy it... because... they would... for uhm...I don't actually know...why..." I explained.

I'd almost forgotten to pay attention to where we were headed and had to turn us onto a side road unexpectedly because the more central road we were on had some....erm... on fire ness... on fire...down a ways.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:31 am

Bells

"Which one would pay more?"

It was odd how I was getting used to the fires. Not accepting them, but . . . I didn't notice as much when we had to walk around one.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:38 am

T.Mor:

"Well... uhm... if...if we went through the... government... we'd get charged... uh... tax for that... for that..er... money. But... they have more...money... than most...Audians." I explained as we walked.

"But...like... If we checked with like... someone on...on cellblock five... we...we might be able... to get someone...er...not the government... to buy it...for... living in... and pay more... tax free..." I added after a minute of thinking.

"Finding a non government buyer could take longer though... because... money is... tight for....most people...so..." We turned onto my street from the other end than we normally used. It was a bit of a walk yet, but it was all straight from here.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:57 am

Bells

I thought about that. We could use the money . . . but how long could we even wait? It would probably be a hassle either way, so I just nodded. "A'right, either way sounds fine."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:20 am

T.Mor:

"Uhm...ok... " I thought about it for a second. We could just walk up to the building right now, work up the nerve to go all the way down where cellblock five was with our masks.... Ask some of the guys working down there.... and if we got no one, we could go upstairs to the housing department...and sell it to the government.

Easy... until you get to the money part.

"If... If we... go get our masks...we can go...er...ask... down in the lower blocks...and...yeah..." I told her.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:40 am

Bells

"Lower blocks . . ." I repeated, trying not to think about that too much. Not to mention the mask bit. The last thing I wanted was to slip back into the devil of a thing that made it stuffy to breath and cut a ring around my face. But I wanted a new house, didn't I? I nodded, answering his question as well as my own.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:02 am

T.Mor:

Alright... so We'd go see the lower blocks first, and if there was no one there that would buy it... We'd go upstairs to housing. ...Sounded... uhm, well, not good, but productive. Uhm.

We were coming up on the front of the house that was my house until we decided to buy that other guy's. I unlocked the door and let us inside, "uhm...I'll... go upstairs... and... erm... get the masks... and uhm... yeah..."

I just pretended that i didn't notice Ana siting in the living room, fuming as I walked over to go upstairs. Because... well, I didn't want to deal with her before going down to cellblock five.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:19 pm

Bells

I sauntered in, waiting for T.Mor to come back downstairs. Ana was fussing in the living room. To tell her the news, or not to tell her? She might make another big scene. But then again, it involved her. "We bought one," I said calmly, glancing at her before going back to waiting on T.Mor.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:41 pm

Ana:

...She'd been serious about that, apparently. And now I was going to be forced to pack up and move to some... I don't know, horrible place out in some burn out and it probably didn't have ceilings or an indoor restroom or floors that weren't dirt, and it wasn't fair. This was our parents house, and here he went selling it just because some GIRL told him to.

Because he had to go and get himself tied up in some relationship that neither of us needed. And now she was eating our food and selling our house and... It was just bad. The whole thing BAD. The taxes, the food, the moving... the having HER here... He was suppoused to be taking care of me, and all he was soing was making our situation WORSE. Not fair at all.

"... great." I stated resentfully.

T.Mor came back downstairs and was holding both their masks. I hated him working there. He always came home covered in gore, and it just wasn't a good thing in general. I kept telling him he should get a different job, but he wouldn't listen. He was the single most frustrating person I'd ever met... not that I really knew a whole lot of people. Though now that I considered it, SHE was possibly more frustrating, because she always sided with him on this stuff, and she was more... talky. And she sat on the kitchen table.

"uhm... ..We should... go.." He muttered, handing her one of the masks.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:47 pm

Bells

I held the evil mask in my hands, stalling putting it on. "Aye. We should." With one final glance at Ana and her pouting, I started out the door.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:59 pm

T.Mor:

I followed Bells back out of the house, pulling the mask on as I made my way to the door. ...I didn't like cellblock five... It was scary and...violent... and Mr.Face liked to be down there... being... down there... and yeah... But there were people down there that lived alone and made enough money doing what they did to be able to afford the house...so... yeah...

Once I'd locked the door, I started walking towards work... It was one of those things that you could do from memory mostly after a while, as long as you remembered to watch out for fires. "So... uhm... Cellblock five...is...really... uhm... it's not a nice place... uhm... nothing...nothing like...like Dallas... so... uhm, just so...so you know..." I told Bells as we went.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:03 pm

Bells

. . . if T.Mor, who thought that nyan cat was good music, and that eating once a day was a blessing, said that Cellblock 5 was bad . . . I didn't doubt it. I didn't even question it. I simply nodded, and reluctantly put on my mask.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:30 pm

T.Mor:

She nodded. I decided not to explain any more about Cellblock five, because... I didn't like to think about it. Ever. I liked to pretend it didn't exist and that there was nothing else down there. Just... uhm... I pretended that it was storage some days. Loud...storage... that screamed... and occasionally flooded the upstairs blocks because....of... something... and... yeah.

We walked over to the government building....as...usual. Though it was kind of a nicer commute now that "as usual" meant that Bells was here too...because then I wasn't alone...and.... yeah. uhm. ... er.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:39 pm

Bells

I followed silently for a long time, not knowing what to expect. As usual. I could feel my stomach turn as soon as we reached the building, remembering the . . . faceless thing, and the blood, and the masks, and . . . nevermind. I didn't want to think about it.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:53 pm

T.Mor:

We walked over to the door that lead down to the cellblocks, as usual... but this time, we went all the way down the stairs instead of stopping to drop off Bells at Cellblock 1 and then stopping to take myself to Cellblock 3. The stairs themselves got more... rickety and rusty as we went down, probably corroded from all the... erm... blood stains...

You could hear Cellblock 5 from a floor above at least... and from higher up if Mr.Face had anything to do about it... The soundproofing... wasn't... very... good. Though.. from what I knew about it, that was all intentional...beacuse...uhm, he could see better...like that.

"Uhm... just... erm... yeah..." I muttered to her as we descended, and I didn't know why... I mean, that didn't help to explain anything, but I felt like I needed to say something about something or something and I didn't know... I mean, you can't just take someone own there without warning about how.... how it was, but... It was... I didn't really want to talk about how it was so... uhm, yeah.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:40 pm

Bells

And . . . there was screaming. I gripped T.Mor's arm, sticking close to his side. Even if he was a whole two inches shorter than me, it was still a comfort. The rickety steps creaked quite a bit. It smelled like rust and old blood. "...What goes on down 'ere?" I whispered. What, was this place for the worst prisoners? Torture?
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next