the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain....

5 posters

Page 1 of 43 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next

Go down

I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain.... Empty I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain....

Post by Momo13 Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:25 am

Great song^^ Sound of Maddness by Shinedown

A group of close friends who ran away from home. All of them are best friends and ran away for verious reasons.
Right now they are polling money to rent a house for them to stay in until all of the turn of age. There is romance within the group, but the other members dont usually know about it.

Name
looks
personality
why they ran away

Name:Amber Light (ember) (real name: Anya Collins)
looks:I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain.... 6a00d8358081ff69e20120a700116b970b-320wi but with blue-silver eyes
personality:loner, work hard to be her friend. quiet and shy
why they ran away:her father is Danny Collins, a famous rockstar. But he was abusive and she didnt want the life anymore. BUt she cant talk about him, or give him away to the press because her little sibilings are still with him and she doesnt want him to hurt them. Changed her name from Anya collins to Amber light. The group doesnt know that she is Anya collins. 'Anya' went missing a couple years ago, and press and police still havent been able to find her. She is afraid that her father will find her again and hurt her even more. Can hack almost any computer and could be considered a thief. Its how she survive until the group accepted her in.

Last edited by asueu13 on Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:05 pm; edited 4 times in total
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain.... Empty Re: I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain....

Post by Momo13 Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:34 am

Name Dimitri (dima for short)
Age 18
gender male
looks:I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain.... Si_UEw400_jamieson
personality: loud, outgoing, fun to be around, flirt
why they ran away: tired of preasure put on by parents. Ran away from home at age of 15 and was living by himself until he found the group.

Last edited by asueu13 on Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain.... Empty Re: I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain....

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:15 pm

I'm gonna join Smile
Just give me a few minutes to decide who to use.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:16 pm

kay dokey try to put 1 guy and 1 girl in please
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:26 pm

Okay, I will...still deciding xD
I want to use some that need developing, not the ones I always use. hmm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:34 pm

feel free to use whoever
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:54 pm

You think I could join this?
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:38 pm

sure thing, go ahead.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:17 pm

I just have to pick a character though. I'll post when I choose one.
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:18 pm

kay dokey....please have a guy and girl.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:21 pm

Oh, so I have to have two characters then?
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:58 pm

Name: Cassiel So'Veil
looks: Coffee brown hair, blue eyes, pale, freckles, curvy, still thin
personality: quiet, slighty flirty, optimistic
why they ran away: She went through a lot of sexual and verbal abuse, despite her kind demeanor

Name: Liam Adler
looks: Black hair, brown eyes, tanned, bright lip ring, tall, sinewy
personality: Rebellious, knows boundaries, itelligent
why they ran away: He was involved with a shooting and he killed three people, one a child...

Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:19 pm

(you dont have to, but it is prefered.)

Ember: I sat in the corner of a dark room in the house. The room was so dark that i couldnt even see my hand a foot infront of my face. I heard the door creek open.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:19 pm

Cas: I searched the wall for a light switch and found one. I flicked it up and the room was illuminated with a dingy yellow light. Ember was in the corner and I sighed. "What's up?" I asked quietly.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:22 pm

Ember: I groaned slightly when she turned on the light. It took my eyes a while to adjust. "Nothin' much. Just kinda hanging here." I shrugged.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:24 pm

(can you go over to glee? We are kinda waiting for you to continue...)
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:36 pm

Cas: "Oh, so you're just sitting on the floor for fun?" I asked, throwing her a smirk. I came by her and sat down as well. I heard someone else in the doorway and I turned to see Liam.

Liam: I looked at them and then cleared my thoat so they were both looking back at me. "Everything alright?" I asked.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:37 pm

Ember: "Yeah, everythings fine Liam." I laughed lightly. Why did everyone ask me that? Sure i cut myself off from society a lot of the time, but i was an all around ok person.

Dima: "Whats going on up here?" I asked, walking up the stairs and by the door way next to Liam.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:55 pm

Liam: I shrugged and then grinned, shoving my hands down in my pockets. "I'm gonna chill in my room." I said, dismissing myself from the now crowded room. I went into a different room and sat on a saggy bed.

Cas: I smiled slightly at Dima and then back to Ember. "Anyone hungry?" I asked.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:00 pm

Dima: "I know i am." I shrugged, before walking down the steps.

Ember: I smiled lightly at Liam before he left the room. I looked down at the sketch pad that was in my lap from earlier today and quickly closed it. I had a rough sketch of Liam on the page i was working on.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:14 pm

Liam: I grabbed my book from under my mattress and leaned back, quickly getting into the story. I heard someone going down stairs and then heard Ember and Cas talking in the other room.

Cas: I saw a glance of her picture and frowned. "Was that Liam?" I asked.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:15 pm

Ember: "Nope." I shrugged, standing up.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:23 pm

Cas: "Oh, alright." I smiled. I wouldn't push her. She was my friend.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:11 am

Ember: "How long do we have this place?" I asked her, looking around the room.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:03 am

Cas: "About a month or so." I shrugged. "We've almost go the money for a better place, maybe two or three more runs and Liam will have all the money we need." I said.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 43 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next