the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain....

5 posters

Page 22 of 43 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 43  Next

Go down

I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain.... - Page 22 Empty Re: I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain....

Post by Momo13 Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:15 pm

Ember: I followed Reese back, half obediantly, half just wanting to get away from Jason.
"He has them, Ember." He shouted at me, saying ember as a sneer. I wanted to freeze in my tracks right there and break down. I took a calming breath and kept my walking pace as even as possible, pretneding that i didnt hear Jason, or that i was just ignoring him. I grabbed my hoodie from the tree branch, not even bothering to pull it on as we walked.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain.... - Page 22 Empty Re: I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain....

Post by Guest Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:17 pm

Reese: I paused for a moment and turned back to Jay. "You should probably leave. Obviously you're no friend of Ember's."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:19 pm

Ember: "Dont bother." I told reese, "It doesnt matter." Nothing really mattered anymore. "Lets just go home." I heard Jason walk off behind us, shuffling his feet as he walked.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:22 pm

Reese: I nodded and we went inside, through the back, sliding-glass door. I was sure to lock it - having gotten a creepy vibe from Jay.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:24 pm

Ember: I ran strait up to my room, slamming the door behind me and sliding to the ground against the door. Jason had to be lie. He had to. He couldnt have them. My dad just couldnt have the one thing i would come back for.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:25 pm

Reese: I groaned, and slowly walked up the steps. Why was she being so dramatic? I knocked on Ember's door with an eye roll.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:26 pm

Ember: "Go away." I muttered, a sob breaking through my chest. I didnt want to have to explain anything else about my past to anyone. Not even reese.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:27 pm

Reese: "Fine," I shrugged and walked back to my room. I wasn't one to pry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:18 pm

Dima: I went into the house the back way and went up to my room to drop off my stuff before saying hi to myra. I passed Embers room and heard soft sobbs. "Emmi, you ok?" I asked her, my voice soft. I tapped the door softly. I managed to get the door open and walked into the pitch black room. I nearly tripped over ember walking into the room. I got back to my feet and looked at her. "What happened?" I asked, my voice soft. She just shook her head. "C'mon, lets get you something to eat." Even if she didnt want to get picked up, i picked her up into my amrs and brought her downstairs. "Myra, i think something happened to Ember. SHe isnt really talking. Or responding to anything."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:08 pm

Myra: "Oh, really? And you don't now why?" I said, not fully interested. I loved Ember, like a sister, and everything; but I wasn't one for drama. If her heart hadn't stopped beating then something emotional had happened, and emotions meant drama.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:54 pm

Dima: "Would i be telling you if i knew why?" I asked, setting Ember down on the couch. She curled into a small ball like form , tears still streaking her face.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:00 pm

Myra: "Well I guess not, since it's not really my business," I said sharply, thinking he was implying that he wouldn't tell me, since it was probably one of Ember's secrets. I dampened a towel with a sigh, and began washing the tears from Ember's face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:01 pm

Dima: "Whats that suposed to mean?" I snapped at her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:04 pm

Myra: I just shook my head and shrugged as I tended to Ember. There weren't any wounds I could treat - not physical ones. She hadn't responded to Dimitri when she talked to him, so I decided not to press. I just sat down next to her and looked at her, since psychologically, she would eventually look up. And looking up could be considered a response.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:10 pm

Dimitri: "I'm gonna see if theres any hot chocolate left." I muttered, walking off to try to get a mug for ember.

Ember: "Wheres reese?" I mumbled into the pillow i was leaning on.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:12 pm

Myra: Speaking was definitely a response, I thought absentmindedly as I watched Dima walk off. I looked down at Ember. "In his room, I think."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:19 pm

Ember: I nodded into the pillow, attempting to calm my breathing.

Dima: "Hey Emmi, I've got some hot chocolate if you want it." I told her, putting it on the coffee table.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:22 pm

Myra: "Drink it, it'll make you feel better," I smiled softly at her, encouraging her to drink up. I noticed how cold and wet she looked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:53 pm

EMber: I uncurled slightly and sat up, grabbing the mug infront of me. I must have looked like a wreck right now.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:54 pm

Myra: Good, she was going to drink it. I looked up at Dima, and bit my lip. I hoped he wasn't mad at me for snapping earlier.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:57 pm

DIma: I walked out of the room and scaled my stairs up to my room. I passed Reese on my way to my room. "Ember's having a mini mental breakdown if you care." I told him, walking into my room and closing the door behind me.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:00 pm

Reese: "If I care?" I said sarcastically. Of course I cared, but I wasn't good with emotional stuff. Still, I went down to see her on the couch.

Myra: I looked up to see Reese standing there, and I went and whispered in his ear. "Watch over her for a few minutes - I'll be right back." Then I went and knocked on Dima's door. "Dima...are you upset with me?"

Reese: I nodded and took Myra's place next to Ember on the couch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:02 pm

Dima: "Just stressed right now." I sighed. "And i just love how in this group i was the onlyone who cared that one of our members was loosing it." I kept my back to Myra and looked out the window.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:05 pm

Myra: "I care," I stayed in the doorway of Dima's room. "I just...have different ways of showing it then, say, you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:08 pm

Dima: "Oh yeah? And how, exactly, did you show it?" I asked, "Cause, if i didnt bring her down to you, would you have cared?"

(Dima is extremely protective of Ember. She's like a sister to him.)
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 43 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 43  Next