the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain....

5 posters

Page 2 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next

Go down

I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain.... - Page 2 Empty Re: I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain....

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:54 pm

Name: Myra Young
looks:
personality: Mysterious but warm. When she sets her mind on something she follows through, no matter what the circumstances (determined). Very independent, as you'll see below in 'why they ran away'. Isn't desperately searching for love, but if it came her way she may consider it. Values individuality over anything else. Can be daring, though she won't be completely stupid, not afraid to go out on a limb.
why they ran away: Since she was a 'legal adult' Myra decided to leave behind her parents. They wanted her to go to Yale, get a 'logical' job, and settle for some stuffy husband who enjoyed discussing politics. Myra felt there was more to life, and didn't want to go forever wondering: what if I had taken a different path? Plus she couldn't stand to see her friends go on an adventure, but leave her behind. And she didn't completely trust them not to be reckless. She sees herself as a little mother-ly, watching over them, even though she is very laid back. It would kill her to see any of them hurt.

I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain.... - Page 2 10025028

Name: Reese Jovey
looks:
personality: quiet, possibly the most so of them all. He's very intelligent, and when he speaks he makes every word count. Doesn't put up with bullies and mean-spirited people. Feels boring, because no one talks to him much. Not insecure, but not overly-confident either.
why they ran away: He discovered what his father did to his sister, Serena. He couldn't stand to be around him once that twisted secret was out.

I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain.... - Page 2 W195362721

Back to top Go down

I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain.... - Page 2 Empty Re: I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain....

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:03 pm

Myra: "Liam, Liam, oh Liam..." I called down the hallway, opening and closing doors until I came upon Liam in one. With a smile I plopped down on the bed next to him, not at all uncomfortable with sitting on a bed with a guy. Especially not when it was one of my best friends, the eccentric Liam. Meant in the kindest of ways, of course. I tended to surround myself with unique people. Ones that were diverse, sometimes free-spirited, and loyal. People I could count on, but that were very much their own person. Ones that didn't care what other people thought of them, only that the were happy with their own selves. "There you are." I laughed slightly, purposely talking to him like he was five. It was a joke to everyone that I acted like the mother of our group, even though I could be the craziest of us sometimes, too. I was the one with all the money, and therefore power, after all. A good bit of the rent came from my savings, which was fine with me. I wanted to get rid of my parents money, and quick. It was too much a reminder of them, and all they represented. Money was a perfect symbol for them, artificial and easily torn apart. But at the same time, they were important, valuable, so you'd never even try.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:16 pm

Ember: I nodded, and went to the window and out of the room, going up to the roof. I swung onto the top of the roof, sitting my the chimny.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:17 pm

(Ember totally claims liam....:p)
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:20 pm

((I wasn't planning to have Myra fall for Liam, actually. So I guess you can claim him if you want...but isn't that just supposed to naturally play out? *shrugs* Well, whatever))

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:21 pm

(lol, it was a joke. Honestly, people can never tell when i am joking. but yeah, naturally playing out will be great.)
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:22 pm

((hah, okay. But really Liam isn't Myra's type, anyway. And I actually felt like a hypocrite after that last post, because I have called dibs before in chats, hah xP))

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:24 pm

(same....expectually for guys like LIam or Dima or Reese....oh who to choose...)

Dima: "Emmi!" I called, walking through the house. I went into Liams room and say Myra sitting on his bed. "Hey guys, have you seen Ember?"
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:29 pm

((I guess it just depends on your own character's personality. I think Reese is the only guy without the 'flirty' trait, hah. So he'll be a little tougher to 'get with'.))

Myra: My brow furrowed in concern. We didn't know this house very well, what if she had wandered off and fell through a loose board? Or gone out exploring in the backyard, and gotten lost? We should really start a buddy system ((mother mother mother)). I stood up from the bed. "No, I haven't, I thought she was with you. Need help finding her?" It was a rhetorical question, because I'd be helping whether Dimitri ((does everyone call him Dima, or...?)) liked it or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:31 pm

Dima: "Sure." I sighed, i coudlnt believe Ember sometimes. "Five bucks says she's on the roof." i bet Myra.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:33 pm

Myra: "Oh dear, I hope not. But I'll take the bet, " I smiled and walked down the hallway, trying to remember which door led to the roof. I was willing to lose the bet, because I had far too much money on my hands. I literally didn't know what to do with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:35 pm

Dima: Instead of trying to find the door, i went to a near by window and cracked it open. "Coming?"
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:38 pm

Liam: I hadn't really been paying ttention to what had panned out. I flopped back onto my bed with a sigh, keeping my eyes on the book. I felt under my pillow, making sure all of my money was there. I wasn't know as one with money, but a defender. I had a feeling I was the only person who had actually killed someone purposefully.

Cas: I sighed and walked down the hall upstairs, kicking my foot againt the floor and letting out a sigh. My hair bounced in the messy bun i had used to contain it. I glanced in Liam's room and then kept walking.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:40 pm

Ember: I got up and walked around the roof for a bit, before i accidentally fell off of it. "Eeik!" I grabbed onto the gutter that was right above Liams room. I tapped the glass lightly with my foot. "Um...help?"
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:47 pm

Myra: "Seriously? Alright." My eyes twinkled at the idea of scaling the side of the house. Since I had been a gymnast it would be a piece of cake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:49 pm

Dima: I climbed up first, and offered my hand down to her. "C'mon, its not that hard."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:53 pm

Myra: I ignored Dimitri's hand and climbed up successfully on my own. "I never said it was." Then I noticed Ember dangling over the edge, and my eyes widened. I rushed over to her, which caused my dress ((she dresses kind of vintagey-boho. Think...Forever 21/American Eagle)) to twirl around, but not reveal anything ((Dirty minds)). I grabbed her forearms and pulled her back to the rooftop.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:54 pm

Ember: i freaked when Myra grabbed my amrs, memories of home coming back. I let go of the roof, and grabbed onto LIams windowsill last second.

Dima: "Tip,about Emmi, dont touch her without warning. SHe'll freak on you." i whispered in myra's ear.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:58 pm

Liam: I heard a shrill noise and saw Ember handing from my windowsill. I opened the window and helped her in, my face a calm mask. I wasn't one to show emotion around here. No one broke me... Well, I mean Cas did, but she didn't count.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:59 pm

Myra: "Yeah, I already knew that. We're friends, remember?" I put a hand over my the top portion of my face, covering my eyes. It was my signature expression of stress. "But I couldn't just let her fall, either. That would be a huge scar on my conscience."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:02 pm

Ember: I pulled away from liam once back inside. "Thanks." I whispered. I dont know why Myra brought back so many memories of my dad, but for some reason, when she grabbed my arms i freaked. I pulled down on my long sleaves, even though they already hid the scars of my past.

Dima: I listened for a couple seconds. "LIam let her in." I said "She's fine." Probably scared, but fine.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:05 pm

Myra: "Thank god," I said, relieved, and sat down on a rickety-looking bench. It didn't give way under me, not that I was fat, but at least we'd have somewhere to sit up here. The wrought iron of the arms and legs was twisted into intricate patterns and made me believe someone had put great care into creating it. So it couldn't just be a cheap, store bought item. It probably had history and character. I loved furniture like that, and people like that. "I don't what I'd do if something happened to any of you, seriously I would...either go insane or commit suicide. Or both." I laughed shortly and bitterly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:09 pm

Liam: I nodded. "You should probably be more careful." I said, sitting back on my bed, looking at her intently. She was always pretty clumsy.... I guess.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:22 pm

((lalala Aseu needs to come back...lalala...))

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:29 pm

(Or.... Someone could talk to Cassiel... She's walking around upstairs.)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next