the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain....

5 posters

Page 17 of 43 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 30 ... 43  Next

Go down

I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain.... - Page 17 Empty Re: I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain....

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:59 pm

Reese: "But you know what?" I turned her over gently by the shoulders so I could look her in the eye. "Even if he did come, you'd be safe. I'll always be here to protect you, Ember."

Back to top Go down

I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain.... - Page 17 Empty Re: I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain....

Post by Momo13 Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:00 pm

Ember: I hugged him tightly, tears streaking my face even more. "Thank you."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:01 pm

Reese: "Your welcome," I whispered and hugged her back. I kissed her hair, the top of her head. A kiss that friend a friend would give, at least that's how I saw it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:54 am

Ember: I didnt let go of him for who knows how long. I felt safe in his arms. Safer then i have felt in years.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:02 pm

Reese: I hummed softly and rubbed her back. I noticed it was starting to grow dark outside. "It's almost time for dinner, and I have a few things I need to fix up before then. Are you going to be alright?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:09 pm

Ember: "Yeah. I'll be fine." I muttered, pulling away from him and wiping my eyes.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:11 pm

Reese: I tucked a piece of hair behind her ear with a slight smile before gathering up my sculpture and journal, and walking down the hall to my own room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:43 pm

Ember:
I got up off the bed and walked over to the window, looking out it. "Thanks re-" i turned around and saw that he was already gone. "-ese for everything." I sighed, closing the door.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:44 pm

((Now Dima and Myra?))

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:45 pm

(sure thing.)

Dima: i walked into the house, carrying chineese take out in with me. "Who's hungry?" I called through the house, putting on the table.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:48 pm

Myra: "Hey Dima," I smiled, but didn't do anything else, because Reese was in the kitchen, too.

Reese: I grinned. "Chinese? Good choice. I'll go get Ember." I walked out of the kitchen and up the stairs.

((why not play both at once? lol))

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:51 pm

(lol, fine with me.)

Dima: Once reese left i greeted myra with a quick hug and kiss to the top of her head. "how was the day sense i've been gone?"

Ember: My thoughts were distant from the group and here when Reese came in, so naturally i didnt hear him at first.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:53 pm

Myra: I smiled with a shrug. "Pretty boring without you here. How was your day?"

Reese: "Em? It's time for dinner..." I said quietly. She looked zoned-out, and I felt bad disturbing her when she was in such deep thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:58 pm

Dima: "It was ok. Kinda boring and the chineese place took forever to get our food."

Ember: "Wha? Oh, ok." I turned away from the window and walked out of the room with him.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:01 pm

Reese: "Dima got Chinese! Vegetarians can eat that, right?"

Myra: I shrugged. "At least you can save up for something. Decided what you're going to spend all our bet money on? You'll have twenty more dollars at the end of the weekend." I grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:04 pm

Ember: "The rice and stuff." I smiled lightly at Reese.

Dima: "I have a vauge idea." i shrugged.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:06 pm

Myra: "What is it? A video game?" I joked, knowing most teenage boys would buy footballs and video games with their money. Dima was better than that, though. I didn't even think he played video games.

Reese: I nodded. "Don't you ever get sick of just eating vegetables?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:06 pm

Dima: "You'll see. I'll probably have it by the end of the month." i shrugged again.

Ember: "Nah. I was never one fore meat anyway."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:09 pm

Myra: "Alright, fine. The suspense is killing me," I joked and rolled my eyes as the other two walked in. I noticed I was still standing pretty close to Dimitri, so I took a step away. Didn't want to arouse suspicion.

Reese: "Lots of vitamins in meat, though..." I trailed off as we stepped into the kitchen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:26 am

Dima: "Vegitarian is here," I pointed to a bag on the right side of the table. "And everything else is in here." I jestured to the other bag
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:55 pm

Reese:"Hey Dima didn't cook this," I grinned before beginning to eat."Isn't that breaking the rules of this bet of yours?"

Myra:I shrugged "Never specified, so I guess it's alright." I smiled at Dima.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:55 pm

Dima: "Cool, dig in guys. theres plenty to go around." I told them, smiling back at Myra.

Ember: I sat down at the edge of the table and grabbed a plateful of the vegetarian stuff. It was mostly rice, but it was pretty good.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:47 pm

Myra: After dinner I almost began cleaning up out of habit, but I stopped myself just in time. I laughed quietly to myself. Luckily the weekend was almost over.

Reese: "That was good, nice choice Dima," I gave him a fist bump before heading out of the kitchen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:49 pm

Ember: I went up the back stairs to my room and out the window to the roof. I sat thier, looking up at the star filled sky.

Dima: "Thanks man." It didnt set me back to much money wise, so that was good. "Hey, no cleaning.' I laughed at Myra, taking the dishes from her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:54 pm

Reese: I saw Ember slip up to the roof, and took the stairs up. I crept up behind her. "Boo!"

Myrah: I realized something. "Wait, did you buy this food with your own money?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 43 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 30 ... 43  Next