the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain....

5 posters

Page 16 of 43 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 29 ... 43  Next

Go down

I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain.... - Page 16 Empty Re: I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain....

Post by Momo13 Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:04 pm

Ember: I fliped through a couple of the pages, glad i ripped out the half sketch of Liam earlier. It wasnt bad, just....embarasing? I dont know, but it was gone now. "This is my favorite. Its of my old backyard woods." I told Reese when we got to a woodsy sketch.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain.... - Page 16 Empty Re: I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain....

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:05 pm

Reese: "Wow," I breathed and looked up at her. "That's really good. You should sketch the woods at this house. Have you gone out there yet?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:08 pm

Ember: "Not yet. Im planning on going out tomorrow." I shrugged before closing the sketchpad. I glanced at his sculpture. "Thats pretty cool." I smiled lightly at him.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:11 pm

Reese: "Eh," I held it up. "It's not much. Hey, if you do go out there tomorrow, can I come along? I went out there today but didn't go too far, because I didn't want to get lose. But if I had a buddy with me..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:13 pm

Ember: "Sure. But i should warn you, i have a horrid sense of direction. I was shocked that i even found you guys." I told him, before reaching over to the journal in his hand. "May i?"
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:14 pm

Reese: I chuckled then slowly handed her the journal. "It's a lot of nonsense, but you can look at it if you really want to."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:16 pm

Ember: "I wouldnt have made you go through a pitch black room if i didnt." I giggled, opening it to the first page, and letting myself get lost in the poems infront of me.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:18 pm

Reese: I shifted uncomfortably then side glanced at her "So, what do ya think?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:21 pm

ember: "These are great." I mused, flipping the page. I shifted so i was laying down as i read. Saddly, there wasnt enough room on the bed for me to lay down and for him to sit there, so my head ended on his right knee, the journal resting on his left.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:25 pm

Reese: I smiled slightly as she laid down on my knee, even though I knew it was probably unintentional. "I'm glad you like them. I've never shown them to anyone. Everyone says that a guy who writes poetry is a wuss."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:26 pm

Ember: "I think its sweet that a guy can write poetry. it shows he has emotion." I then though of my dad and added, or he's an a**, in my mind. But i didnt think Reese would be an a**. he's to nice to be one.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:29 pm

Reese: "Really? Hmm...but still, don't tell any of the other guys, 'kay?" I laughed quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:32 pm

Ember: "Your secrets safe with me." i laughed lightly.i shifted postitions again, and my hair slid off my neck, showing the long white scar that gravled from the base of my neck to my shoulder. I didnt noticed until i felt Reese trace it gently with his finger.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:33 pm

((Wait, do all of her friends know about her father abusing her?))

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:35 pm

((none of them do. Not even Dimitri.)
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:37 pm

((okay))

Reese: "What's this?" I asked quietly. The mark didn't look natural. No, I was sure it was a scar. And scars didn't just appear out of the blue. Someone must have been hitting Ember - whipping her bloody.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:39 pm

Ember: "I-Its n-nothing." I stuttered out, tenseing slighlty.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:40 pm

Reese: "It doesn't look like 'nothing', scars don't appear out of thin air. Did someone...did someone hurt you, Ember?" I asked, still softly. If someone had hurt one of my best friends I would murder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:42 pm

Ember: "I swear Reese, its nothing." I closed my eyes and rested my forehead on his knee.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:44 pm

Reese: I hesitated, unsure whether to drop it or not, then sighed. "Well, alright. But you know that if you decide you want to talk about this 'nothing' of yours, I'm here for you, right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:47 pm

Ember: I felt guilty not tell him. If i couldnt trust Reese, who could i trust? "My father used to beat me when i was younger." I said, muffled into his knee. i half hoped he couldnt hear me.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:48 pm

Reese: I stayed calm. "Is that the only scar you have from it?" I asked, comfortingly rubbing her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:50 pm

Ember: I shook my head. I took a lot of will power to not break down completetly.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:52 pm

Reese: I nodded, even though she couldn't see. "He can't come and find you here, Ember. Remember that."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:57 pm

Ember: "It still doesnt stop the fear knowing that. If he really tried, he can." My breathing was unsteady and tears streaked down my face.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 43 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 29 ... 43  Next