the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain....

5 posters

Page 20 of 43 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 31 ... 43  Next

Go down

I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain.... - Page 20 Empty Re: I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain....

Post by Momo13 Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:49 am

Ember: "Nah, but even though i trust the group, i dont trust all of them knowing my secret. Its just easier if i dont have to explain." I shrugged.

Dima: I woke when myra was sliding off the couch. "You ok?"
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain.... - Page 20 Empty Re: I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain....

Post by Guest Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:08 pm

Reese: ""Guess I understand,"I shrugged and got up, stretching.

Myra: "I'm fine, just being careful," I said with a smile. "How'd you sleep?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:13 pm

Ember: I threw my feet over the side of the bed and stood up. "Thanks again Reese. I owe you one."

Dima: "Pretty good. HOw about you?"
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:16 pm

Reese: "No problem, you think you'll be better by tonight?"

Myra: "Good," I giggled, noticing the home menu for the movie was up. "Looks like we fell asleep before it was over."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:17 pm

Ember: "yeah...i was just so scared last night." It felt foolish to admit that, but it was the truth.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:20 pm

Reese: "I understand. I'd be pretty freaked if my dad popped up in the window, too."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:23 pm

dima: "Oh darn I guess we'll just have to watch it tonight." I sighed.

Ember: "We should probably get down stairs. See what dima cooked up for today."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:26 pm

Reese: " 'Kay," I led the way down the stairs.

Myra: "Bleh," I scrunched up my nose. Rewatch it? Then I heard floorboards creaking on the stairs, and jumped up from next to Dima, on impulse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:31 pm

Dima: I got up from the couch and walked into the kitchen and started getting breakfast ready.

ember: I followed Reese down the stairs and took my seat at the table.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:33 pm

Myra: "Last day of cooking, Dima. Think you can make it?" I joked.

Reese: I sat down next to Ember.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:36 pm

Dima: "I dont know. It might be kinda hard." I joked back.

Ember: I tapped my heads against the table to La Vie Boheme from rent.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:38 pm

Myra: I smiled at Dima, then began tapping along with Ember.

Reese: "What's all this noise for now?" I chuckled. I didn't recognize what they were tapping out. I didn't listen to much music.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:47 pm

Ember: I bobbed my head adn started singing marks part. In my oppion, he was my favorite character. He was so cool, and documented everything that happened.
"To days of inspiration, playing hooky, making something out of nothing
The need to express, to communicate
To going against the grain, going insane, going mad"

The song sometimes reminded me of our group. Very loosely, but still there.

Dima: I brought a couple bowls out and cereal. "help yourselves guys." I put the milk carton on the table
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:50 pm

Myra: I laughed, but didn't sing along, feeling too hungry. I got a bowl an poured myself some cereal.

Reese: "What is this, a fast food joint? Chinese food, and now cereal?" I grinned, but took some cereal, anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:52 pm

Ember: "La Vie Boheme!" I muttered as food apeared infront of me. I grabbed a bowl and poured some Cheerios into it along with some milk.

Dima: "I have to head out to work this morning, so yeah, its fast food today." I laughed, grabbing my bag. "See you guys later."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:54 pm

Myra: "Bye, Dima," I smiled to him as he left.

Reese: "So, that's what you were tapping," I commented.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:55 pm

Ember: "yups. one of the best songs in rent." I shrugged.

Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:01 pm

Reese: "Hm, I've never seen Rent. Actually, I've never seen a musical in my life," I chuckled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:04 pm

Ember: "We have the movie here somewhere." I shrugged, "its not as good as the musical, and some of the songs are out of order, but its good."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:06 pm

Reese: "I wonder if there's a theater around here. What are the chances they'd be performing Rent?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:07 pm

Ember: "Slim to none. Its so expensive to get the set and even more so to get the rights. It just closed on broadway a couple years ago. But i would do anything to get tickets to see it if it was playing."

Last edited by asueu13 on Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:12 pm

((She was on Broadway? Or did you mean "It just closed..."))

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:13 pm

(it....sorry, typo on my part.)
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:18 pm

((it's okay, haha))

Reese: "Dang it. We'll have to find another musical to see then, since I really want to see one now."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:47 pm

Ember: "I hear AIDA is playing down at the comunity theatre. Same person who was roger in rent was Radames in AIDA. So it isnt to bad. Not as good as rent though." I shrugged.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 43 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 31 ... 43  Next