the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain....

5 posters

Page 21 of 43 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32 ... 43  Next

Go down

I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain.... - Page 21 Empty Re: I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain....

Post by Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:49 pm

Myra: I broke into their conversation. "We can all go see it - the whole group. Wouldn't that be fun?"

Back to top Go down

I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain.... - Page 21 Empty Re: I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain....

Post by Momo13 Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:51 pm

Ember: "Sure. Works with me. Thought, it might get expensive if we want good seats." I told her, shrugging. "Four or five rows back at the right or left side in the aisle would be great if we could afford it."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:54 pm

Myra: "Oh we can afford it - well, I can. It'll be an early...Christmas present," I grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:58 pm

Ember: "You sure? for all of us, i could be over like four, five hundred dollars." I warned her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:03 pm

Myra: I had millions, though they didn't need to know that part. "Absolutely!"

Reese: "Cool," I muttered, not understanding what was so spectacular about all this.

((Wait, I thought they were going to a community theatre? It's okay if they're not, but I just wanted to be clear, lol))

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:04 pm

(lol, i was thinking like the one where i live, which has broadway tours coming through it, so it is really expensive, but worth it.)

Ember: "If you say so." I shrugged, putting my dish in the sink.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:10 pm

((k, lol))

Myra: "Great, I'll go call and get the tickets right now!" I ran off excitedly to find my cell phone.

Reese: "That'll be fun..." I said of the musical we'd go see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:12 pm

Ember: "AIDA is like one of my favorite musicals." I assured him, "It is so amazing, and such a beautiful love story. I fell so sorry for the egyption princess sometimes though."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:14 pm

Reese: I suppressed a laugh. A love story about an Egyptian Princess? This sounded ridiculous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:15 pm

Ember: "So, do you wanna head back into the woods?" I asked him, walking to the door.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:19 pm

Reese: My face lit up. I loved the woods, and had almost forgotten Ember and I were going out there today. "Heck yeah, let's go!" I held the door open for her, then we walked outside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:32 pm

Ember: "So, how far did you get?" I asked, letting him lead the way.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:35 pm

Reese: "Just to the creek - shoot, we should have worn bathing suits under our clothes. We could have gone swimming," I said as we reached the wide creek.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:00 pm

Ember: "I probably wouldnt have." I shrugged before taking off my shoes and dipping my feet into the water.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:15 pm

Reese: "How come?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:02 pm

Ember: "I dont like how swimsuits are mostly open backed." I shrugged, "Plus, i prefer to swim in a tank top and shorts." I pulled off my hoodie and glanced over to a tree that had a rop hanging from it. I walked over and tugged on the rope. It seemed safe enough. I climbed up part of it and swung myself into the sparkling water. I pushed my hair out of my face when i re-surfaced. "Come in! the water feels amazing!" I told him, smiling.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:51 pm

Reese: I grinned, and swung on the rope, then jumped in after her. I swam up behind her, tapped her on the shoulder then swam off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:52 pm

Ember: I laughed and swam off after him. I managed the get infront of him, and stopped quickly, cutting him off.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:54 pm

Reese: I bumped into Ember, but caught her by the shoulders before she was pushed under, with a laugh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:55 pm

Ember: I laughed lighltly, "Hi there."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:59 pm

Reese: "Race you!" I called, swimming off and getting a head start.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:02 pm

Ember: I laughed lightly and tore off after him, only stopping when i heard some one call my name. My real name. "Anya!" I stopped and spun around in the water, trying to find the voice. I found the owner of the voice and my eyes widened. I got out of the water and ran over to them.
"Jay!" I ran up to him and hugged him, even though i was soaking wet. but pulled away quickly and started punching him. "You...i cant believe you!" I screamed at him. I felt Reese come up behind me and pull me away from Jason so i wouldnt punch him to dust.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:08 pm

Reese: "Ember...why are you punching some random guy who walked up to the creek? The creek on our property," I half-warned this 'Jay' person with that last bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:11 pm

Ember: "Cause he's an arse!" I half shouted, glaring at Jason.
"Calm down Collins--"
"Dont call me that. You have no right to call me that." I was glad my face was soaked and that my wet hair was in my face so they couldnt see the tears forming.
"Why not anya-"
"Its ember." I really hoped that reese wasnt putting one and one together and getting two. One and one being Anya and Collins. Two being my real name.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:13 pm

Reese: I didn't comment on the fact that he was calling her by some other name. I just took her arm and began leading her back to the house. "Come on, Ember, let's just go back inside."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 43 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32 ... 43  Next