the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain....

5 posters

Page 32 of 43 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 43  Next

Go down

I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain.... - Page 32 Empty Re: I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain....

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:15 pm

Reese: "Is that your favorite of all time, or something?" I chuckled, since she seemed to mention it a lot.

Back to top Go down

I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain.... - Page 32 Empty Re: I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain....

Post by Momo13 Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:15 pm

Ember: "Its one of them." I shrugged.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:49 pm

hmm something needs to happen

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:57 pm

(i has a plan when everyone falls asleep)
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:18 pm

Ember: I glanced at the door when dima came in, but continued talking to Reese.

Dima: "Hey guys." They shrugged me off, so i walked away and upstairs to find myra.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:26 pm

(okay...)

Reese: I gave Dima a nod of a greeting when he walked in.

Myra: I added some orange to the sunset - I was working on my painting. It was almost finished, but I just couldn't get the color of the sunset right. It needed...something. I had already tried yellow, red, pink, and purple. The orange might just be the perfect touch!

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:31 pm

Dima: "Hello, love." I half whispered walking into her room.

Ember: "so, what are you interested in?" I asked him.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:45 pm

Myra: Dima's voice made me jump, since the room had been silent. The paint brush skidded across the canvas, leaving a thin, jagged, orange line. I picked up a piece of paper towel to dab at it and said under my breath "Shit."

Reese:"Uh...engineering. Writing. The outdoors."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:14 pm

Dima: "Oops. Sorry." I mumbled, walking over to her.

Ember: "Engineering? Thats cool." I shrugged.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:16 pm

Myra: "It's okay," I said, even though it wasn't. I had been working on this painting for at least a week and now it was ruined. Maybe I could turn the orange line into something else? I continued to hopelessly try and dab it off.

Reese:"Nah, it's kinda nerdy, but..." I shrugged with a laugh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:24 pm

DIma: "YOu could change that into a sun ray hitting the tree it lead to." I told her, looking over her shoulder.

Ember: "But what?" I asked.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:35 pm

Myra: "I guess so," I pouted slightly. I didn't like when people tried to give input on my work, but I knew Dima was just trying to help. And it wasn't a bad idea. I put down the paper towel and picked up the paintbrush.

Corrigan: "I like it, and I don't really care what anyone thinks."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:37 pm

Dima: I sat down next to her as she worked.

Ember: "Thats a good adittude. Keep it." I smiled at him and glanced out the window to see the sun set.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:41 pm

Myra: "Why are you so quiet today?" I asked as I fixed my painting.

Reese: "Guess so," I got up with my hands in my pockets, just thinking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:43 pm

Dima: "Just letting you work." I shrugged.

Ember: "Turning in?" I asked him, yawning slightly.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:48 pm

Myra: "No...it's a different kind of silence. Did you have a bad day at work?" I asked skeptically as I painted.

Reese: "I guess, but I don't know how I'll sleep knowing that Jason creep is in the woods."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:53 pm

Dima: "Nah. Just a long day." I shrugged.

Ember: "HE wont hurt anyone here. Trust me." I sighed. Now i was defending him?
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:55 pm

Reese: "Okay, well then see ya in the morning," I yawned and kissed the top of her head - a family kind of kiss, before heading up to my room.

Myra: "Oh...well, it's over now...?" I said, not really sure what to say to that. I had never worked a day in my life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:00 pm

Dima: "Yeah." I laughed. "Its over."

Ember: I slumped up to my room. He wouldnt see me in the morning. I was lying when i told him no one was leaving for six months. I was leaving. Right now. Before anyone could stop me. I just had to wait for the rest of the house to fall asleep. I started writing a letter to them.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:03 pm

Myra: I finished up the painting and bit my lip, turning to Dima. "How does it look?" Luckily, even with the orange zigzag, the picture was still clear: two people sitting on the bench on the roof, watching the sunset.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:33 pm

Dima: "Its beautiful." I told her, smiling. "But, you should get to bed missy, its late."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:35 pm

Myra: "Don't act like my father," I rolled my eyes, but began to clean up my paints and laid my painting out on my desk to dry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:36 pm

Dima: "I'll see you in the morning." I kissed the top of her head.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:41 pm

Myra: "Bye..." I sighed and flopped into bed. Dima hadn't kissed me since what happened. Was he afraid to now? Was he just going to kiss my forehead and cheeks from now on? I would't blame him, I thought as I drifted off to sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 43 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 43  Next