the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain....

5 posters

Page 34 of 43 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 38 ... 43  Next

Go down

I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain.... - Page 34 Empty Re: I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain....

Post by Momo13 Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:07 pm

Dima: "I know." I sighed. "Oh, on the bright side of things, i got a laptop. Maybe we can help." I thought for a second. We could research anya. Figure out why she left. Exploit her father for what he really is.

Jason: I followed after the guy, hands in my pockets. "Its about a four mile walk."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain.... - Page 34 Empty Re: I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain....

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:13 pm

Myra: "Oh? Is that what you ended up spending the bet money on?" I asked absentmindedly as we walked back to the house. I was worried about Ember.

Reese: "I'll be running the rest of the way," I said and picked up my speed to a run, partially to get away from Jason.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:17 pm

Dima: "That and my work money." I shrugged. I could tell she was worried.
"Emmi will be fine. She strong, just like the rest of us."

Jason: Again with the running. I sighed and jogged after him.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:19 pm

Myra: "Just like the rest of us," I repeated softly. I'd hardly consider myself strong. Maternal, yes. Strong, no. I had figured that one out when Dima and I had been kissing...I gave in to what I wanted too easily.

Reese: "What street?" I called back to Jason, asking what street Ember's father lived on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:20 pm

Dima: I kissed her softly. "You are strong. And dont let anyone tell you any differant." I murmured against her lips.

Jason: "You wont miss this place. Look for the mansion." I told him.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:26 pm

Myra: I kissed him for a few moments, but then pulled away, crossing my arms across my chest. Protecting myself from getting hurt. I smiled, but didn't look Dima in the eye. "I won't. We should try and use your laptop to research or do something useful, probably."

Reese: I 'looked for the mansion' and easily found it. When I got there I asked Jason "So, what'll be my best bet for getting in?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:29 pm

jason: I thought for a second and closed my eyes. "Her room is on the third floor, west side. you have to get there without being seen. I would say west entrance and staying in the shadows, or scaling the side of the building up to her window.

Ember: I was doubled over in pain on my bed room floor. My body had gone numb after the fourth or fifth strik with my dads belt. One strike for every two months i was gone. I felt a tear roll down my cheek.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:32 pm

Reese: I nodded then slunk off to climb up the wall to her bedroom window. When I came to it I saw, through the glass, her doubled over on the floor. My heart almost broke seeing that someone had hurt her. Luckily her father hadn't locked the window, so I slid it up and knelt down next to Ember, pulling her gently into my arms, and cradling her there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:34 pm

Ember: I looked up at reese, my eyes full of pain. "Y-you came for me?" My voice was a whisper.
"We dont have much time!" I heard jasons voice from the window.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:37 pm

Reese: "Of course I did," I said softly, then carried her over to the window. How was I going to manage this? I hesitated, but then asked "Do you think I could drop you to Jason? Would you trust him to catch you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:37 pm

Ember: I nodded. It was going to hurt. Course, everything hurt. I felt him drop me down to my former friend below. A small gasp of pain escaped my lips when jason caught me and a new set of tears fell.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:16 pm

Reese: I winced as I watched Ember drop, then climbed down and took her gently from Jason. I would carry her now. I looked up at Jason with a nod "Thanks for your help."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:47 am

Jason: "No prob. Keep her safe." I told him before i kissed the top of her head one last time. "I'll be around. Give her updates on her sibs." I ran off before he could say anything else.

Ember: I didnt hear all of what jason said. I burrowed my head into Reese's shoulder.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:54 am

Reese: I carried Ember all the way home, then laid her on her bed and asked "Do you want me to carry you to your room?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:49 pm

Ember: I wasnt really responsive to anything besides the pain i was in.

DIma; I walked into the same room as Reese and Ember. "Is that her?" I asked, seeing the back of her shirt that was bloody and ripped in multiple places.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:35 pm

Reese:"Yea," I said. Who else would it be?

Myra:I followed Dima and a little cry of shock escaped my lips at her condition. I carefully examined the wounds I could see. They were deep gashes, but I had been trained for this. I told Reese to go lay her down on the couch, then I got everything I needed to fix her up. I cleaned the wounds, and apologized for the sting of antiseptic, then applied a vitamin E cream that would make sure the skin didn't scar over as it healed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:13 pm

Ember: I wimpered slightly, cluching Reese's hand. After awhile, i just passed out.

Dima: "Whats up with her hair?" I asked, seeing the brown coloring. Probably not the most important thing right now, but hey. I was curious.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:18 pm

Reese: "She dyed it back to her natural color, I think. I mean, Anya Collins' hair is more this color, and she was going back to see her dad, so it would make sense," I shrugged, still holding her hand.

Myrah: My eyes flickered up to Dima. So Ember was Anya Collins.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:20 pm

Dima: Crap. That cover was born. "Well, i'm gonna head out to work. Should i pick anything up?" I asked myra, grabbing my jacket.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:24 pm

Myra: "Nope, I think we're stocked up on everything...bye," I frowned slightly and headed up the stairs to my room. I was the only one who hadn't known Ember's secret. I wondered if I was the only one she didn't trust...

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:26 pm

Dima: "Kay." I shrugged, leaving.

Ember: After a while i woke up. My had was still in reese's. And my back still hurt more then ever.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:27 pm

Reese: "Em...? You awake?" I asked softly, and leaned down to see if her eyes were open. I wondered if the pain had dulled at all. "Do you feel any better?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:30 pm

Ember: "Well, im not numb any more." I mumbled.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:32 pm

Reese: "So not much better," I sighed and stroked her hair absentmindedly. "You...you really had me worried, Ember. I didn't realize how much I needed you until you were gone."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:34 pm

EMber: "Sorry 'bout that." I rested my head on my arms and looked up at him. "If it makes you feel better, i didnt realize how much i needed you until after i left."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 43 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 38 ... 43  Next