the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain....

5 posters

Page 38 of 43 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 43  Next

Go down

I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain.... - Page 38 Empty Re: I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain....

Post by Momo13 Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:40 pm

Ember: "Probably." I shrugged, then winced.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain.... - Page 38 Empty Re: I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain....

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:41 pm

Reese: "I feel so bad that you can't even shrug, and there's nothing I can do," I frowned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:43 pm

Ember: "I just gotta get used to this for time being." i told him.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:44 pm

Reese: "Alright, you hungry? I dunno where Myra is, she's usually cooking by now," I glanced back - nope, no Myra.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:45 pm

Ember: "I can go find her." I started to get up.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:49 pm

Reese: "No!" I pushed her gently back down and stood up myself. "I'll go find her.

Myra: There was a knock on my door, hopefully not Dima. "Come in."

Reese: I opened the door to see Myra on her bed, reading a book. "Er, it's past the time you usually make dinner...?

Myra: "Am I the only one who knows how to cook? Can't you fend for yourselves?"

Reese: "Well yeah, but -"

Myra: "Then you do it."

Reese: I sighed and returned to the kitchen. I made something easy - spaghetti - then called everyone down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:50 pm

Ember: I sat cross legged on the couch. Reese wasnt going to let me move from this spot, so i gave up trying.

Dima: I came down and sat at the table.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:55 pm

Reese: I brought Ember some food then went and sat at the table. "Looks like Myra's a no-show again."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:56 pm

Dima: "I'll bring something up to her." I sighed, grabbing a plate and walkng back up stairs to her. "Mi, theres food if you want any."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:56 pm

Myra: "I don't," I said bluntly through the door. Couldn't he just go away?

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:57 pm

Dima: "myra." I sighed, wlaking into her room. "Talk to me. Please." I sighed, sitting next to her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:58 pm

Myra: "No, you have better things to worry about. Like your job. And money. And Ember basically being a cripple for the next two weeks."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:59 pm

Dima: "I can worry about that stuff later. Whats wrong with you?" i told her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:02 pm

Myra: "I just don't feel as in control of anything anymore. Ember didn't trust me with her secret, but she trusted everyone else. There's the whole thing with you a few days ago. I didn't even make dinner tonight. I'm getting jealous of people, and I normally don't. And I want to tear up my stupid painting."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:04 pm

Dima: "Hey, you arent the only one she didnt tell. SHe didnt tell liam or anyone else." I told her, rubbing her shoulder. "And dont tear up the painting, its too good to do that two."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:07 pm

Myra: "I hate the painting," I lied. It was a painting of Dima and I, how could I hate it? Luckily he couldn't tell who the guy in the painting was, since it was only a silhouette. "Can we be done talking about me? There's another thing: There's been too much focused on me these days. I hate that kind of attention."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:08 pm

Dima: "What would you like to talk about then?" I asked her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:09 pm

Myra: "I don't want to talk about anything, Dima. Remember? I didn't even want to talk about this," To make my point I looked back down and began reading again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:16 pm

Dima: I sighed and rubbed her back gently.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:20 pm

Myra: "And then even when I'm a bitch you're still nice to me," I sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:21 pm

Dima: "I always try to be nice to you. WOuld you rather me ignore you?" I asked her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:23 pm

Myra: "Sometimes. I just don't deserve you. Deserve someone being nice to me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:24 pm

Dima: "Yes you do." I sighed, kissing her cheek.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:27 pm

Myra: "Okay. Cool," I said, wondering how long it would take to get Dima to leave after giving him short answers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:36 pm

Dima: I ticked her side to see her reaction.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 43 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 43  Next