the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Broken Hearts Deviation

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Broken Hearts Deviation - Page 2 Empty Re: Broken Hearts Deviation

Post by fallen rose Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:42 pm

Sterling:" I can you help pick one Shannon " I told her as I held her hand
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:50 pm

Shannon: I glanced into his eyes, knowing as I did, the confusion, stress and worry I felt was obvious. I didn't ask the word I was thinking...how? How could he help exactly?
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:05 pm

Sterling:" Shannon just talk to me please " I said in a slight begging voice. I look at her as I pull her hand to my mouth to kiss the top of it.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:15 pm

Shannon: "Sorry, Sterling..." I replied, somewhat flustered by that tone in his voice. I didn't like it. "I guess I'm worried about Blake, what he's planning to do still. I can't get my mind off of it."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:20 pm

Sterling:" don't worry about him Shannon because I won't let anything happen. So just relax Shannon" I told her with a smile on my face.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:26 pm

Shannon: I produced a smile of my own, only it was small. "Okay, I will." I had to believe him. I had to trust him...right? He was pretty much the only person I could truly trust.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:50 pm

sterling: i smiled " good shannon" i said before i kissed her gently and then i stroke the side of her face softly. " your so beautiful shannon " i told her as i stared at her face
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:16 pm

Shannon: My smile perked up a bit after he said that. I could feel my cheeks heat quickly, and figured if he couldn't see it, he could feel it. I just wasn't used to compliments like that from him, even by now. "Thanks." I replied softly, abruptly becoming shy. "You're so sweet...and handsome, of course." I added at the end with a half-grin after gaining some confidence back.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:15 pm

Sterling: I smiled before I asked her " want to go back home? I bet the others are starting to wonder where did we went off to" I had a feeling that the others might be worry about us.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:12 pm

Shannon: I thought about that a second before answering him, "Yeah, I think that would be a good idea." Besides...I didn't want to be out in public for too long...something unpleasant could happen.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:29 pm

Sterling: I nod then I took her hand before we started walking back home. I kept Shannon close to me as we walked together
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:53 pm

Shannon: I glanced up at Sterling briefly before looking around at our surroundings, taking in everything. I wasn't worried anymore...just reasonably cautious. Finding nothing suspicious, my body and my mind relaxed as I decided to enjoy this moment to the fullest.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:53 pm

Sterling: we slowly made our way back to the abandon building where the others are at. I enjoy this moment with Shannon a lot.I just love the fact that I have Shannon next to me and I have no worries to stop my joy
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:52 pm

Shannon: I glanced at him once again and an emotion came over me suddenly. I loved him from the bottom of my heart, no lie. I paused just long enough to lean up and kiss him gently before continuing to walk with him. Then a part of my brain realized...maybe we wouldn't have moments like this for much longer.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:55 pm

sterling: i smiled happily after she kissed me and as we walk i said " i love you so much shannon and i alway will love you "
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:02 pm

Shannon: I smiled at his words and replied with, "Same here, Sterling. I don’t know what I would do without you. I can’t tell you how much I love you because I don’t think I can describe it..." Jeez, that sounded extremely corny. Almost like I just plucked it out of a cheesy romantic movie.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:08 pm

sterling: i smiled as i kept her close to me. i was happy hearing that from her and i saw the abandon building was up ahead " we pretty much home shannon"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:13 pm

Shannon: I took my gaze off of him to up ahead. We were almost home. Huh, home. IIt was nice to remember I had a place I could actually call that now. "Yeah," I commented before perking up and saying jokingly with a small grin, "Well, let's see if they've missed us."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:21 pm

sterling:" yup lets see" i said as we walked in abandon build. i look around and i spotted vage in living room but i couldn't found spotted anyone else
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:28 pm

Shannon: I raised an eyebrow for a second, wondering where everybody else would be, and as I glanced at Sterling, I was sure he could tell what I was thinking. I was worrying too much again. They were all probably just in their rooms or on the other end of the building for all I knew.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:33 pm

sterling:" vage where are the others?" i ask cuious

vage: i look up at sterling " they are gone sterling"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:41 pm

Shannon: "Gone? Where to?" I asked, more curious now. Did she mean that they just went out somewhere or...?
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:45 pm

vage:" they were just gone after i came back form the store and i look for them around the building but i couldn't find them" i said quietly
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:49 pm

Shannon: I glanced between Vage and Sterling, starting to get worried now. They left? Just like that? No...that couldn't be right. At least I hoped it wasn't. "W-What should we do?" I asked in a soft voice. Were we just going to stay here and do nothing about it?
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:52 pm

sterling:" go hunting for them and bring them back here" i said as i was worried the rest of the others

vage:" where should we go hunting for them?" i ask sterling

sterling:" i don't know but we just got to start looking for them"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next