the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The School of Your Dreams (Part 2!)

5 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

The School of Your Dreams (Part 2!) - Page 19 Empty Re: The School of Your Dreams (Part 2!)

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:45 pm

Samuel pulled her a little closer and chuckled. "Well then, I guess we get to be lazy and stay here," he said, cracking one eye open to look at her, but decided to open both instead. "Unless of course you actually want to do something else."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

The School of Your Dreams (Part 2!) - Page 19 Empty Re: The School of Your Dreams (Part 2!)

Post by Karma =) Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:55 pm

Cami smiled, "Everyone deserves a lazy day every now and then." She pulled away from him to search for a remote she turned on the tv to find that there was actually cable. She threw the remote at him, "Choose something to watch.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:06 pm

"So very true. Everyone does deserve a lazy day." Samuel watched as she moved away, immediately missing her warmth and having her next to him. He pushed back any sadness that went with her moving and figured that he would have her in his rms again soon enough. He raised an eyebrow as he caught the remote and handed i back to her. "No, you choose."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:14 pm

(Sorry that is the only movie that poped in my head.)
Cami rolled her eyes, "You are so difficult." She flipped through the channel till she landed on the Wizird of Oz. She clicked it and went back to lay next to Samuel. She snuggled closer to him all the while watching one of her favorite movies.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:22 pm

(It's okay.)

Samuel chuckled and grinned. "You know it!" Samuel was rather happy to have her in his arms again and content to be able to just lie around and watch a movie with her. He watched and paid attention to the movie for a while, but he found himself getting distracted by her easily.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:50 pm

Cami watched the movie. She watched as Dorithy started down the yellow brick road to meet the scarecrow. She used to watch this movie all the time. Soon she found herself playing with Samuel's hand out of something to do.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:45 pm

Samuel smiled when Cami started to play with his hand and his eyes moved to lock on her. He honestly couldn't think of anything else he would prefer to be doing at the moment because he was enjoying the time with her. He leaned over, kissing her on the cheek lightly and then turned his gaze back to the movie in an effort to try and pay attention to it.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:50 pm

Cami felt a grin strech across her face. She nudged Samuel, "You look like your distracted." She looked at the movie to see The wicked witch with her green face her eyes flickered back to Samuel's face. She still couldn't believe he was with her. He is beautiful while she is an awkward mess.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:59 pm

Samuel's smile widened into a grin and his eyes moved back to Cami. He was constantly wondering how she was his girlfriend when he was just that weird guy and she was beautiful and amazing. "It's because I am distracted," he admitted sheepishly. "By you."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:03 pm

Cami blushed, "How am I distracting you?" She smiled at him wondering that when she was only just watching the movie. It was weird for her to think that she could be distracting when most of her life she spent invisible. Well she didn't really try hard to make friends. She guess that she probally should have.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:16 pm

Samuel chuckled. "Simple, you're beautiful and amazing and you keep grabbing my attention. Not only that, but I keep wondering what you see in a weird guy like me who would normally just be walked right by and not given the time of day. So what exactly is that attracts you to me? What is that you see in me?" he asked her curiously.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:22 pm

Cami smiled, "Where to begin." She tapped her chin thinking. "One your one of the nicest guys I ever met, Two you are so handsome, Three you call me beautiful, Four you have been there for me." She laughed, "There are a lot of things I see in you and I don't feel like listing them all. It would take to long." She kissed him on the mouth.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:32 pm

Samuel couldn't believe all the things she listed and he especially couldn't believe it when she said there was more. A grin was on his face, and there was nothing that could get rid of it. He enjoyed their kiss while it lasted and then rested his head on her shoulder. "Where exactly have you been all my life?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:36 pm

Cami laughed, "Hiding." She poked him for fun. She loved messing with him. For some reason it never ceased to make her smile. She couldn't remember the last time she smiled this much. It was too long and she was glad that she was smiling again. She deserved to be happy. She lay her head next to his so they could look into each others eyes.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:49 pm

Samuel chuckled and tried to shield himself from her poke. "Why do you seem to love to poke me?" he asked, poking her in the side. He realized that she seemed to be smiling ore and more around him and he liked that. He thought of how when he first met her how she didn't really smile. "I'm happy your smiling so much."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:54 pm

Cami felt him poke her and she burst into giggles. "Stop I'm ticklish." She swatted his hand away. "Well the answer is simple your are quite fun to poke. She made to go poke him more in the side. She was glad that he noticed that she was smiling more around him. At least she wasn't the only one to notice.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:09 pm

Samuel chuckled darkly and flexed his fingers, making them dangerously close to her sides. "You know, that probably wasn't the best thing to tell me, Cami," he said, his grin turning evil. "Pleasant to know I'm fun to poke." Once she poked him, he started to tickle her sides.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:20 pm

Cami squirmed trying to get away from his fingers. She kept laughing and she could feel her side start to hurt from he contant laughing. She tried to block his attack but she couldn't dodge everything.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:33 pm

Samuel chuckled and finally stopped, deciding to be nice to her although he had thought of not stopping. He kissed the tip of her nose and smiled innocently toward her. "So what do you want to do now?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:40 pm

(*nudge nudge* You should join my new chat. =))
Cami sighed in relief when he stopped tickling her for a moment there she thought she was going to pee herself. She took her time to catch her breathe before she answered him. She felt her stomache growl. "Well thats answers that question. Lets go eat." She got off the bed dragging him.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:11 am

(*goes to check it out*)

Samuel watched her, a smile on his lips which wasn't surprising considering the person he was with. The second he heard her stomach growl, he chuckled "Yeah. you're stomach has just made up it's mind for us," he stated. He followed along behind her, shaking his head. "So why exactly do you drag me along? It's not that I don't mind, it's just I will follow, Cami."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:47 am

Cami laughed, "The reason I drag you is because its fun." She gave him a broad smile. She got down stairs and realized that there probally wasn't any food for them to eat in here and if there was it was bad already. She stopped and turned to look at him. "We have to go shopping for grocerys." She didn't like the idea since it meant going outside where there could be anything lurking.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:19 pm

Samuel chuckled at her reason and shook his head. "I'm so ecstatic to know that I'm so much fun to you in so many ways," he said, a grin on his face. The grin grew smaller though when she said they would need to get groceries and he started to debate if it would be safer for her to stay while he went or for them both to go. He finally said, "Alright, but it would probably be safer if you stay here while I go to get groceries."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:22 pm

Cami frowned, "No thats not an option. I'm not letting you out there by yourself." She was being stubborn but she hated waiting around wondering if her would come back or not. She just hated the thought. Just thinking about it brought fear to her chest. She would go with him or they wouldn't go at all.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:46 pm

Samuel frowned, equally stubborn. He didn't want to take any chance of her getting hurt or kidnapped again or anything else for that matter. He leaned forward and kissed her forehead and cupped her cheek in one hand. "Cami, I l-care far too much about you to risk anything happening to you," he said, realizing he had almost said love instead of care.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next