the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The School of Your Dreams (Part 2!)

5 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

The School of Your Dreams (Part 2!) - Page 20 Empty Re: The School of Your Dreams (Part 2!)

Post by Karma =) Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:51 pm

Cami crossed her arms in defiance. She wasn't going to let him coax her into staying. No she was going to go with him. She got an idea what if she went in a disguise. "I'm going and thats final. Now be quiet I have an idea what if I wore a disguise that way no one cane recognize me." That was the best thing to a compromise she could come up with he was either going to take it or leave it.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

The School of Your Dreams (Part 2!) - Page 20 Empty Re: The School of Your Dreams (Part 2!)

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:57 pm

Samuel forced back a sigh, but knew that she wouldn't stay there. She was far to stubborn and that was one the many things that he liked about her although it tended to be a pain. After she told him her idea, he thought it over for a minute. It could work, but there was a small chance that it could fail. "Fine," he said, giving in to her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:03 pm

Cami smiled with her triumph. She gave him a kiss on the cheek before she race up stairs. She put on her brother's clothes. She grabbed a hat and sun glasses. She needed to hide her long hair and her weird eyes. She wanted to pass as normal. She came back down to the bottom. "How do I look?" She asked Samuel wondering if she still looked like herself.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:44 pm

Samuel smiled, shook his head and chuckled softly at how triumphant she had seemed. He realized then that his biggest weakness was her and that he could easily give in to her. Honestly though, he didn't care because of how much he cared about her. When Samuel heard her voice, his eyes locked on her. "Honestly, you kind of look like you're dressing up in your older brother's clothes, but as a disguise, it'll work."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:41 pm

Cami nodded it was the best they could do. They left together to the car. Climbing in she looked around even in the air just in case any of those Harpies wanted to appear. She still was afraid that they would swoop in and take her. Then she would never see Samuel again. She shook thos thoughts away and instead tried to think positive for once. "Sam can you cook?"
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:06 pm

Samuel drove silently, glancing at Cami out of the corner of his eye every once in a while. He knew that anything could happen, but he didn't want her to be worrying or afraid and he had a feeling that she was. When he heard her question he smiled. "Actually, I can cook quite well if I do say so myself," he said.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:09 pm

Cami smiled she was an okay cook. She could cook small things like pasta or rice. Not something expensive like caviar. She raised an eyebrow at Samuel, "Really?" She didn't see him as the cooking type. "I think you will have to prove that one." She gave him a teasing smile. They continued down the road till they pulled up to a grocery store.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:17 pm

Samuel smiled and wondered if she even believed him and when she spoke, it just proved those suspicions. He chuckled and thought about how his mother had taught him to cook back when he was thirteen. He had acted as though he had hated every minute of it although he actually liked cooking. "Yes, really. Is it that hard to believe I can cook? If so, then it's going to be hard for you to believe that I actually love to cook." When they pulled in the parking lot, he killed the engine, went around to Cami's side and opened the door for her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:25 pm

Cami laughed she was imagining him in a kitchen cooking with apron and chef hat. He just kept surprising her. She liked that he could cook it was different usaully guys thought the girls belonged in the kitchen. When Samule opened the door for him she gave him a smile. Yep he was definatly one of a kind and he was hers. It was weird for her to think that. she took his hand and together they walked into the store.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:32 pm

Samuel's smile widened into a grin when he heard her laugh, but wondered wha she was laughing about. He raised an eyebrow and tried to keep the smile off of his face for a moment. "What's so hilarious this time?" he asked as they walked into the store. He grabbed a basket and looked at her. "So what exactly are we getting anyway?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:40 pm

Cami shook her head she didn't want to explain the image she got of him cooking. She could tell he was trying hard not to smile. She found that funny for some reason. She thought about his question, "Stuff we need to last us all week." She didn't know how long they would be staying there so they needed food. "Oh how much money do you have? I have only twenty three dollars."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20