the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

broken hearts

3 posters

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

broken hearts - Page 15 Empty Re: broken hearts

Post by fallen rose Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:10 pm

sterling:" not sure i was away trying to rise up on titling but krissy death wasn't the worst part of this my brother draca was one fo bullies that lived here with us and he used to beat vage ever since she was little and when she was older he sexuially abuised her and it got really bad so i took vage out of here i found us a new place to lived then we found out she going to have krissy my neice"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:17 pm

Shannon: "He-...?" My hands fisted slightly at my sides. I shook my head, and the little girl vanished. I felt like crying so bad, because of the little girl I had just seen, and what happened to Vage. I knew though, I had to be strong...but why did I have to be? When would I be able to go on living my life like any other person? I licked my dry lips, and sighed noiselessly. "I'm sorry..." I finally spoke. "...for asking you. I know I've now probably just upset you when you don't need to be."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:19 pm

sterling:" no it kinda felt good to talk about it shannon so thank you "
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:24 pm

Shannon: I looked up at him, honestly astonished. Even though he had said that, it didn't make me feel truly any better. I flashed him a small, hiestant smile...it was barely even considered that. "...You're welcome." I replied softly, but nothing in my expression helped my facade.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:26 pm

sterling:" you think you saw krissy ghost here shannon?"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:30 pm

Shannon: I shook my head, "I'm not sure."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:32 pm

sterling:" never sure too many people died here to tell "
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:37 pm

Shannon: I frowned, "Well, I haven-" But then a whole group of ghosts showed up all at once, trying to speak. I winced, since even their presence gave me a monster headache. The same little girl was with them. "...Nevermind." I corrected myself. "What did she look like?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:42 pm

sterling:" alot like vage but with sliver eye like mine"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:42 pm

(g2g)
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:47 pm

Shannon: I looked down at the little girl, and then back up at Sterling. Now I noticed that she did look very much like Vage. "...She's here..." The other ghosts practically wailed, 'You can see us?' 'Please, help me!' or instead with an 'us.' I closed my eyes, then pinched the bridge of my nose with my thumb, and pointer finger, trying to get my headache to go away. The only quiet ghost was Krissy. (Bye.)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:16 pm

sterling: i was surprise by because vage won't come back with krissy alone knowing draca might hurt her again
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:25 pm

Shannon: "I don't know why though...I mean...I'm not sure if she died here or not..." Or maybe Draca killed her here... I glanced down at her, but I didn't think she understood what I was looking for. "Sterling...you can talk to her. She can hear you." (Hm...you probably would want to take over Krissy, since I'm not sure how'd she respond to Sterling.)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:30 pm

sterling:" krissy?" i said to her

krissy:" where is mommy?" i said very scared to sterling who krissy thought sterling was her father because he was only male/father figure in her short life
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:33 pm

Shannon: I repeated what she said, and added, "She's scared..." I wanted to consol her, but knew that I wouldn't be able to. All the other ghosts respectively shut their mouths, and stood in silence.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:35 pm

sterling:" i don't know sweetie you don't be scared "

krissy:" a man with evil looking eyes he said and did things to me daddy"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:37 pm

Shannon: I repeated what she said hiestantly this time, almost stumbling over my own words. Tears threatened to flow from my eyes, but I held them back. I had to be strong, because if I wasn't, who would be?
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:40 pm

sterling: i thought drace when she said that " what did he said krissy tell daddy"

krissy:" that just like mommy in both a ways and called me a screamer and he said that he will find mommy again " i said started to cried
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:45 pm

Shannon: I resisted the strong urge to go over and embrace her, knowing I'd just be holding air. I told him what she said once again, and glanced away from Krissy and Sterling. I felt horrible for putting both of them through this. This pain.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:48 pm

sterling: whe she said that i became serious mad and i was going to find drace and kill him for doing that krissy and threath to do it again with vage " sweety i promise i won't let tanything happen to mommy"

krissy;" okay daddy"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:53 pm

Shannon: "...Okay, daddy." I used the same tone that she had. I knew Sterling was probably very angry, and when Krissy would leave, since ghosts couldn't stay for hours, maybe a couple minutes at most, I would make sure he didn't do anything...stupid.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:55 pm

sterling;" i'm going to kill him shannon " i said to her
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:03 pm

Shannon: My expression hardened. I knew my eyes were starting to turn into that heatless flame blue, and said harsher than I intended it to be, "Don't be stupid. If you go after him, you might get killed instead of him." I knew then I couldn't cover up my blunder, and have to suffer the consquinces.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:07 pm

sterling:" he kill krissy and do very same thing he did to vage to her and i can't let vage get hurt again i can't let my true family get hurt " i said i thought vage as a sister that i never had
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:12 pm

Shannon: "I know...I saw what he did!" I replied in a hushed voice. "I don't want you getting hurt!" I didn't mention before when Krissy was here that I had a vision of how she died. That never happened to me until then.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next