the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

+2
Karma =)
Ravyn
6 posters

Page 6 of 29 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next

Go down

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix) - Page 6 Empty Re: Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

Post by Cairo Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:30 pm

Tanya: I nodded enthusiastically "Okay!"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix) - Page 6 Empty Re: Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

Post by Ravyn Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:06 pm

Adarian: I smiled a bit, eyes soft, happy. "Im glad you're taking this up so enthusiastically.... reading is such a wonderful thing. I can't imagine what its like to not be able to make sense of written words, and if i can help you make sense of them..... its means a lot to me." i admitted. For a very, very long time, pretty much all i'd had were my books. If i hadnt had my books through that time, if i didnt have my books now..... i wasnt sure what would have become of me or what WOULD become of me. Reading was such a critical thing and i was glad that i was getting the opportunity to help her learn this.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:58 am

Bryce raised an eyebrow when she pulled the cover over her chest but didn't say anything. "I brought you breakfast." He looked at the tons of food on the plate and laughed. "Sorry there is so much I didn't know what you liked."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:53 am

Tanya: I blushed and smiled, looking down. I felt kind of foolish for getting to exited but I was relieved that he didn't mind it.

Marie: I laughed, looking at all the food "well, I hope you dont expect me to eat ALL of it"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:06 pm

Bryce chuckled, "Of course not. I would offer to help you eat it but as you know I don't eat regular food." He smiled at her then he thought about biting her neck and felt bad. "Ummm about last night..." he didn't know what to say really. That it was a mistake no that wasn't what he wanted to to say. He didn't know how to tell her he usaully didn't act like that.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:10 pm

Marie: I smiled at him "It's alright. You needed to feed. There's nothing wrong with keeping yourself healthy" I grinned "Besides, if I hadn't minded it I don't think we'd be in this situation right now" I smiled and started to eat, still holding the blanket around me
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:16 pm

Bryce smiled, she had a point. They wouldn't have slept together if she didn't want to. "For a a human your incredibly understanding." He was glad about that. He liked this girl a lot he didn't want to scare her away just because he was a vampire.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:21 pm

Marie: I raised an eyebrow "For a Vampire you're pretty cool"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:30 pm

Bryce smiled, "Why thank you." He gave a mock bow. He joined her on the bed still smiling. He wondered after last night what they were. Was it just a one night stand or did she like him? He decided he shouldn't worry about that, he should just enjoy her company.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:22 pm

Marie: I blushed slightly, feeling weird being naked while he was fully dressed. Not that it made a huge amount of difference but it just felt weird. I smiled and finished eating, wiping my mouth and hands carefully with a napkin
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:26 pm

Bryce layed back on the bed, "So any thing on your agenda today?" He noticed that she was still naked and he wondered if that made her uncomfortable. They already seen each other naked so why should it matter.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:14 pm

Marie: I thought for a moment and then shook my hjead "They don't like to show me off every day cause they're afraid I'll get boring or someone will get tempted an drink me dry" i shuddered slightly "and then they'd have a hard time finding someone else with my skills"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:33 pm

Rusty chuckled and held her close, taking a deep breath of her scent, his mouth watering at her scent, but he kept his hunger in check, as he always did, but his golden eyes darkened for a much...different hunger.

Damon and Azriel shrugged. "Run if you must. If one of us dies another will take our place and we'll continue. They can't affored to kill all the slaves in the world." Azriel and Damon's blue eyes turned mischevious.

Quenton chuckled and sighed, stiffening when he mentiond them dieing. They couldn't...it'd been too long since he'd been around another being. Humans were just to mouth watering to be around.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:55 pm

Cadmus: "And if the both of you die? What's to stop the king from blaming us. I won't put my sister in danger" I growled

Bianca: I looked at him as he stiffened, tilting my head. What was wrong? Frsutration bloomed in my chest again and I fought the urge to claw off my stupid useless ears
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:35 pm

Adarian: I tilted my head to one side curiously, smiling a little. "You seem almost embarrassed. Why is that, if you don't mind me asking?" i questioned, curious. The more i talked to her, the more i found my curiosity growing. The more i knew about her, the more i wished to know. It was a little strange..... i hadnt taken this much interest in a person before, but i couldnt help it. She simply interested me.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:09 am

Tanya: I shrugged "I-I I'm not used to so much complimenting" I mumbled
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:28 pm

Adarian: I shrugged. "Im just telling the truth, you know." i said simply. I wasnt going out of my way to shower her with praise.... everything i said was 100% true.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:48 pm

Tanya: I blushed and looked down, concentrating harder on the words.
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:01 pm

Adarian: I chuckled a little bit. "Im sorry.... it looks like i've just embarrassed you more." i noted, slightly amused but at the same time feeling kind of bad. But i really wasn't trying to mess with her or pull anything, and she still really was adorable when she was blushing...
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:08 pm

Tanya: I smiled slightly "No, I'm easily embarrassed"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:57 pm

Adarian: I nodded, understanding. "I see.... in that case, i hope you don't mind being embarrassed... i feel like im embarrassing you quite often and its unlikely i'll be able to avoid it entirely." i admitted good-naturedly.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:55 pm

Bryce nodded, "Make sense." He looked at the bed. "If your not doing anything do you want to...." He trailed off not knowing what to ask.

Aria snuggled closer to him, she didn't want to let him go. She looked up and saw the look in his eyes. She leaned up and kissed him on the mouth wanting to kiss him one last time.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:33 pm

Tanya: I blushed and nodded, carefully wriitng an A

Marie: I blushed and smiled, resting y head on his shoulder and kissings his neck lightly
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:11 pm

Rusty sighed and kissed her back, one of his hands tangling in her hair and the other holding her closer around the waist. He never wanted this to end, the war would tear everything up and it would be a long time after until he'd have time to spend with her if they both lived. They'd have to rebuild most of the city, and most of their father's followers would still try and attack.

Azriel shook his head. "Then our second in commands will take over, and the next and the next and so on. There's always going to be someone to take our place."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:08 am

YOURE ALIVE
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 29 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next