the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

+2
Karma =)
Ravyn
6 posters

Page 7 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 29  Next

Go down

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix) - Page 7 Empty Re: Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

Post by Karma =) Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:41 pm

(Sorry Cairo school keeps me busy)
Bryce smiled, "I didn't mean that I meant like do something like watch a movie." He felt old fashioned did people even still sit together and watch movie or was everything on the internet.

Ariatried to get as close to him as possible. Fianlly she came up for air. She was breathing hard and rest her head against his chest. "Why can't things stay this way?" At the moment she was happy and content but who knew how long that feeling was going to last before war brought her down.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix) - Page 7 Empty Re: Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

Post by Cairo Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:00 pm

Bianca: I yawned again, exhuasted

Cadmus: I snorted incredulously but said nothing else, turning to Bianca again. I fixed Quenton with a scowl, clenchign my fists
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:18 pm

Maria: I blinked "A movie...." I smiled slowly and nodded "I'd love to"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:47 pm

Bryce smiled, "Alright." He took her hand to lead her to the gigantic movie theater room they had in the castle. It was one of the places they decided to modernize a little. When he got there he stopped and showed her the movies. "Pick anything you want to watch."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:49 pm

Marie: I smiled and picked up _________ (lazy XD)
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:17 pm

I can't find the profile thingy...

Name: Dwyre
Apearance: Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix) - Page 7 A_mome10 His eyes glow when he feels strong emotion and he has sharpened canines (both top and bottom)
Race: Secret, but he's NOT a vampire.

I forget what else I need to put ._.
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:45 pm

Name: Kyri (pronounced kee-ree)
Species: Vampire
Role: Cairo needed a character, so, uhm, yeah..... was, up until very recently, a human slave. Her master changed her and continues to be rather obsessive..... she wants to escape desperately and spends most of her time trying to hide from him. Is completely in favour of freeing the slaves, still pretty much feels like one despite her new species.
Image: I don't have one.... she's roughtly average height for her age with fair skin and long black hair that falls in barely-there loose curls at the ends. Has bangs that fall into her eyes, which are very pale blue-grey.

Hopefully that's all good and makes sense and crap.....

Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:28 pm

Dwyre: I stroked Tonkas head as she purred, rubbing her horns contentedly against my cheek. I chuckled as I jumped from the trees and walked around the young rpinces and their friends, invisible to them. I blew in the female wulfs ear and grinned, walking away to go to the castle. She wasn't here, that was for sure. My ice blue eyes glowed, looking like blue fireflies as I walked through the trees, listening to their slow voices. Tonka jumped from my shoulder and to a squirrel nest where several moments later shreiks and squals errupted. A few moments later she retrned to my shoulder, licking her bloody lips with her forked tongue. I chuckled and scratched her behind the horns again as we walked to the castle doorway

Tanya: I turned and lookd at him, wondering why he was so different
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:34 pm

Kyri: Today was no different from any other day. Today, i was hiding. We were at the castle for now, but whether i was at the castle or my 'master's' home a short ways away from here, i was always hiding. The only difference was, here there were more hiding places. Today i had managed to get up on the roof and find a little niche where i wasnt visible from most angles. I had curled up here, knees hugged against my chest, trying to block out the slow, steady, agonizing burn of the bloodhunger i refused to feed. I hated him. Hated what he'd done to me. But i hadn't been able to stop him and i couldn't fix the damage he had done. Now all i could do was keep hiding until i was able to flee and mind my freedom. Even damaged, things would be better if i could just get away from him.....

Adarian: I caught her looking over at me and shot her a questioning look. "What is it? Is something wrong?" i asked.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:38 pm

Dwyre: I looked up, smelling a vamp, a young one and I jumped onto the roof with a grin. Gotta love being able to cooperate with air. I walked over and laid down on top of her little shelter thing, laying my head back so I was facing her upside down

Tanya: I blinked and blushed, looking down "N-nothing" I bit my lip as the pencil tp broke. Stupid.
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:53 pm

Kira: As soon as i felt someone hit the roof, i got scared. And when i saw the face.... i thought for sure my master had found me and flinched back accordingly. It took me a minute to realize that that this was nobody i had seen either in the castle or at home, and that he didnt smell like my master or any of the other vampires in the castle. Something else. "Who are you and what the hell do you want?" i snapped, trying not to betray that i was still on edge.

Adarian: I sighed softly, wishing she'd just tell me things. "All right...." i said. I noticed the pencil tip break and mentally frowned. Was she stressed or something? "Oh.... i have a pencil sharpener somewhere, if you want to continue." i said.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:56 pm

Dwyre: I laughed , Tonka sliding down to groom my hair with her teeth, one smug eye on the vamp "Hello to you too little one"

Tanya: I blushed harder "That...yes, where is it?"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:05 pm

Adarian: I stood an fetched the pencil sharpener, handing it to her. "Here." i said simply. I wondered why she was blushing so hard over a pencil, but didnt push for information. If she wanted to talk, she would. Probably.

Kyri: I glared, resenting being called small. "You arent from here. Why are you here now? You aren't a vampire, and i doubt you're a slave. If you are, you're very, VERY new here....." i said, suspicious. But..... if he got in..... maybe he could get out. And if that was the case, and he knew a way out..... maybe he could get me out too. It was a lot to hope for, though, and i squashed the notion almost as soon as it sprang to life. That wasnt about to happen....
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:11 pm

Tanya: I blinkd and tlilted my head at the letters, copying them down again. I hummed slightly, getting absorbed in what I was doing and partially forgetting he was there

Dwyre: I tolled over and sat cross legged in front of her in one smooth mostion, resting my head on my hands with a smirk, my canines glinting "Many thoughts flicker behind your eyes"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:18 pm

Kyri: My glare didnt soften in the slightest. "Could you please stop saying competely irrelivent things and answer a question like a normal person?" i asked, irritated. This guy was already frustrating me, and i didnt trust him. I didnt know him, didnt know his species and didnt know what his motives and intentions were.

Adarian: I watched her writing for a few minutes before going and pulling a book off one of the shelves and settling on the bed, opening it up and beginning to read absently.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:24 pm

Dwyre: I could, yes, but that's no fun" I answered, grinning wider at her frustration "And I assumed you would understand my meaning" I shrugged "Alas, I was wrong"

Tanya: *humming* (amused that neitherof you still don't realise what she likes to do)
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:35 pm

Kyri: "WHAT MEANING?! You just..... make no sense..... i've known you all of three seconds and you're already pissing me off! Congratulations." i said coldly. "If all you're going to do is be annoying, then please, just leave me alone...."

Adarian: As i read, Tanya's humming kept filtering through my thoughts, and eventually i glanced up from my book, looking over at her curiously. "Do you like music...?" i asked.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:38 pm

Dwyre: "But I don't want to leave. You're amusing"

Tanya: I blinked and looked up, confused for a second "I...I suppose, from what I've heard. The rythm...it's pretty" I said softly, blushing
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:46 pm

Adarian: I smiled, nodding. "It is. If you like music, i have CDs and records you can listen to, if you'd like." i offered.

Kyri: I sighed. "So is your only purpose here really just to annoy me?" i asked dryly. He didn't belong here! He really needed to just... leave.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:54 pm

Tanya: I blinked and looked down, bititng my lip. Gosh I'm so stupid, what if I started singng and I sounded terrible?! Whenever I listened to music I wanted to sing and what if he hated it and laughed at me?!

Dwyre: "Nope! You're just temporary amusement" Tonka snorted and cleaned her claws, getting out the bits of flech and fur
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:58 pm

Kyri: "Temporary? Please tell me you aren't going to, like, feed me to your dragon once you get bored...." i said, struggling to ignore the fact that his heartbeat was very loud and clear and the bloodhunger was still burning away in my stomach. I didnt even know if i COULD bite him, and i didnt want to. Feeding was nasty.....

Adarian: I frowned, noticing her discomfort. "Is something wrong....? You look upset...." i said. "And please don't tell me its nothing. I can tell that there's something."
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:00 pm

Dwyre: I rasied an eyebrow "Feed you to a dragon the size of a cat?"

Tanya: I blushed "I...I liek to sing...You'd laugh" I mumbled
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:06 pm

Adarian: I shook my head. "No i wouldn't...... i bet you have a great singing voice. To be honest, i like singing too, sometimes." i admitted. "But i've never sang in front of anyone before. Mostly because im worried people wll laugh, too."

Kyri: I eyed the dragon warily. "I don't know..... i bet its jaw unhinges or something like a snake...... it could, like, swallow me whole and digest me for months....." i said.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:16 pm

Dwyre: I chuckled "Nah, Tonka is very careful about her weight" I said, scratching her under the chin with a smile "She'd probably get indigestion anyways"

Tanya: I blinked in surprise "You?! You're afraid of being mebarrassed?"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:21 pm

Kyri: "Well.... good. She'd BETTER not try eating me...." i said, still distrustful of the creature. "And seriously.... who are you anyways?" i asked. It was annoying me that i had no idea who he was or what he was doing here.

Adarian: I blushed a tiny bit and nodded a little awkwardly. "Yeah...." i admitted. "Is that really so surprising...?"
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 29  Next