the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

+2
Karma =)
Ravyn
6 posters

Page 11 of 29 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 29  Next

Go down

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix) - Page 11 Empty Re: Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

Post by Ravyn Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:29 pm

Kyri: "How would you even manage that?" i asked. "And, more importantly, what kind of price are you going to name? Because knowing you, there's got to be some sort of catch." i said bluntly. There was no way he'd just go out of his way to help me for free.....

Adarian: I nodded in confirmation. "Yes...." i said, leaning down and placing a gentle kiss on her forehead. "You do. More happy than i've ever been before..." i admitted.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix) - Page 11 Empty Re: Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

Post by Cairo Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:34 pm

Dwyre: "You will have to aid me if I ever need your help" I said 'Simple"

Tanya: Iblushed and looked at him, my eye widening "Really?" I said softly, the idea that I could make soemone that happy unfathomable
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:42 pm

Kyri: "So, you get me out of here, and i basically have to come and do whatever needs doing whenever you needs someone to do it. What if i die?" i asked. Because i still planned to just.... well, die. This arrangement..... i wasnt sure i liked it. But..... it was better than being here..... would i really pass up an opportunity to escape just because the deal wasnt great? Probably not, but.... i wanted to make sure i knew what i was getting into.....

Adarian: "Yes, really. I'm no liar." i said, a little shocked that she seemed so surprised. She made me feel happy and peaceful and calm, like everything was okay and right in the world even when it wasnt......
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:45 pm

Dwyre: 'No, one favor and then your scott free my dear" i sad, smiling

Tanya: I blushed and looked down "I....I feel safe around you...when you hold me...you'te the first person to ever hold me like that...."
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:50 pm

Kyri: Was he serious....? Just.... one favour..... really...? I was still wary.... the deal seemed too good to be true.... but i needed out. "Deal." i said, hoping i was making a good choice here.

Adarian: Elation filled me when she said that. "Im so glad..... i don't want you to be scared of me.... i want you to feel that you're safe around me. That makes me really happy to hear that." i admitted, smiling. And i liked holding her..... it felt good, reassuring to have her there, safe and warm and alive in my arms.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:56 pm

Dwyre: I smiled, my eyes glowing ice blue as a flash appeared between our hands as we shook "Wonderful, wonderful" I stood up and brushed my pants off, Tonka slithering to curl around my shoulders and doze back off, smoke curling from her nostrils

Tanya: I blushed, a smile spreading across my face as I looked at him
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:01 pm

Kyri: Okay, that glow looked.... bad. Really bad. But i was getting out..... "Right..... so how and when is this jailbreak going to go down?" i asked.

Adarian: I just hung onto her, not wanting to let go. It was like we were just.... completely seperate from the horrible world around us. Here it was safe and peaceful and i didnt want it to end. I'd never felt so peaceful before..... it was a good feeling.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:05 pm

Dwyre: "Now of course: I said with a wicked grin

Tanya: I closed my eyes, sighing softly and smiling, warm even though he had no body heat. Warm ina way I had never been warm before. Warm inside.
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:10 pm

Kyri: I nodded. "Right....." i said, forcing myself to stand with a massive amount of willpower and trying to control the slight tremors running through my body. "I can't pass through the warding around the palace, though....."

Adarian: *still just.... hugging Tanya..... not really sure what to write now*

We need something to happen here.....
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:40 am

Dwyre: I laughed "Ho aid anything about going through?"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:44 am

Kyri: "But.... going through's the only way to get out...." i said. The wards surrounded the castle.....

Adarian: My peaceful state was brought abruptly to an end as a sharp ache bloomed in my teeth, hunger insistently making its presence known. I abruptly let go and stepped back, not wanting to bite her by accident. I would have to go back to the kitchen and fetch some blood.... obviously what i had eaten before had not been enough.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:51 am

Dwyre: I smiled "Oh yes, those Witches still haven't figured out how to flash from one place to another have they?"

TanyaL I juped slightly n looked at him, confused and bit my lip "What's wweong?"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:54 am

Adarian: I frowned. "Just..... hungry....." i muttered. "I need to go eat."

Kyri: My eyes narrowed slightly. Did he really think he could teleport out of here...? But.... if it worked.... if he really could, it might just work. "Not as far as i know...."
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:15 pm

((I'll put her out there and who ever wants to interact with her can))

Name: Rose
Species: kitsune
Role: slave
Image:
Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix) - Page 11 Profiles_kitsune19_1__5251_571217
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:20 pm

I AM A CHAR WHORE SO I WILL Very Happy
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:06 pm

((Alrightie. Just make your charrie when ever))

Rose hated the way she was treated. Her cage fit just enough so she could stand. Her ears folded back a little bit when she did so and it was annoying. Rose's tail waved back and forth as she paced, wondering if she would ever get out of this place again.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:03 pm

Dwyre: I grinned and held out my hand "Let's blow this join then"

Tanya: I bit my lip slightly "oh"

Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:12 pm

Kyri: I very hesitantly took his hand, wanting horribly to get as far away from here as possible as fast as possible but not too sure about the method by which i would be leaving. "That would be wonderful...." i said simply.

Adarian: "Uhm... i'm going to go grab some bagged blood from the kitchen... i'll be right back." i said, moving towards the door. I didnt really want to lose it and bite her....
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:54 am

Bryce sat next to her looking at the movie. "So how did you end up here?" He was urious how she ended up in the king's castle dancing for a bunch of vampires. It wasn't something he saw much of. Usaully humans were just blood bags to vampires.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:08 am

Marie: I sighed "My mother was in her later years when she had me, nearly past the age of her ability to have kids. She had been a famous dancer in the old world and we ended up with a relatively sympathetic master. He let her teach me how to dance and liked to watch us practice. Then one of the slave killed him, or maybe a rebel in disguise. My mother and I were both sold away and we got separated. I ended up here and when they learned of my dancing skills, they thought it would be good entertainment"

Dwyre: "mmm I suppose it would, yes" I said as I pulled her against me, my eyes starting to glow again. blue mist seeped from them and slowly enveloped us both. There was a moment of nausea and then we landed in a tree, the Kings estate far in the horizon.

Tanya: I blinked and nodded, swallowing slightly
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:30 am

Bryce feels bad that she had to be seperated from her mother. "Did you eve wonder what happened to your mother?" He couldn't really imagine what she went through. At least she didn't end up a blood bag for any vampire. "If you want I could help you look for her."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:50 am

((who ever wants to interact with my charrie Rose can. Cairo~If you still want to, that's fine))
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:06 pm

Adarian: I left the room and headed to the kitchen, quickly downing a couple of blood bags, making sure my hunger was entirely satisfied and back under control before i returned. "Sorry about that......" i said kind of awkwardly.

Kyri: I would have objected as i was suddenly pulled against him, but i was too weak to really struggle much, and in the next instant everything was kind of falling apart and coming back together and we were suddenly in a tree. The entire experience had been immensely uncomfortable and i really hoped i wasnt going to have to go through it again. But i was free now. I could see the castle very far off in the distance, and i felt elation fill me as i realized i would never have to deal with my 'master' again. I was free. Well.... almost. I still did owe whats-his-face that favour...... and i sort of dreaded hearing what he was going to want me to do.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:37 pm

(sorry, yeah I have a guy Ende)

Marie: I smiled at him sadly "She's dead. I can just feel it." I said softly, swallowing

Tanya: I nodded, looking down as I was remindedd like a slap in the face that we weren't just two young people who liked eachother. he was an immortal elite vampire and I was a lowly human slave.

Dwyre: I smiled "Bet you neevr saw a witch do that" I said smugly
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:57 pm

Kyri: "No, i haven't. But then, i only know one witch, so that isnt saying much." i retorted. Now.... how was i going to get down fro here without falling and breaking something......?

Adarian: A worried expression crossed my face as she looked down. "Uhm.... is something wrong....?" i asked tentatively. "Uhm.... i know the whole drinking blood thing is kinda.... wierd and gross, but...... i mean, i won't bite you or anything...." i said.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 29 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 29  Next