the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

+2
Karma =)
Ravyn
6 posters

Page 14 of 29 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 29  Next

Go down

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix) - Page 14 Empty Re: Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

Post by Ravyn Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:38 pm

Kyri: I didnt know how long i slept. It could have only been a few minutes or it could have been eternity for all i knew. The blackness was unchanging as i floated through it, blissfully unaware of anything at all. Pain, fear, despair, anger, frustration...... they all disappeared with my consciousness. Ther was just.... nothing. And suddenly my eyes were blinking open and like running into a wall, it all came flooding back. The agony of the bloodhunger, the pain in my battered malnourished body, and the instinctive fear that my master might be lurking somewhere near by all hit me in an overwhelming wave as sight and sound and smell and colour returned and my ragged breath came back into my tired lungs. And then i noticed HIM lying nearby...... and i immediately wished for that wonderful numb darkness to return. I tried to sit up but was hit by another wave of dizziness, a fine but steady trembling running through my body, and i was forced to lie back down. I curled up and just.... closed my eyes, wanting the world to just go away again. I was ready to give up at this point. There was no more fight left in me. I couldnt find any anger against Dwyre, and i couldnt even bring myself to even try to crawl away from him while he was asleep and wouldnt notice, not that i was likely to get far anyways.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix) - Page 14 Empty Re: Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

Post by Cairo Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:44 pm

Dwyre: I opened my eyes and looked at her. "Tonka, go to Guinovere and get one of her bottles of blood." Tonka snorted and hsimmered to the other realm and then returned with the vial in her mouth. I unsealed the wax and popped the cork out, lifitng her into my arms and putting hte vial to her lips 'Foolish youngling" I said with a chuckle
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:55 pm

Kyri: I was only vaguely aware of what was going on as i was picked up and something liquid suddenly filled my mouth. I was snapped back to reality when i realized what the liquid was and attempted to spit it out, but it was right and the back of my throat and not easy to get back up and out of my mouth. And the more i was forced to swallow it, the more the agonizing hunger took over, blanking out anything but getting more of that wonderful red substance that kept me alive and stopped the horrible pain of the hunger from tearing me apart and stealing my sanity.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:57 pm

Dwyre: "There's a good girl" I said soothingly, wiping the blood away "Drink it all up" Tonka licked the blood off myfingers bpurring and I smiled slightly
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:03 pm

Kyri: Suddenly the blood was gone, the hunger reduced to a dull ache, and rationality returned. It was then that i fully realized what had just happened and who was hanging onto me. Imeediately i squirmed away from him, shooting back against a tree without so much as standing up. "No...... nonononononono...... you shouldnt have done that...... why cant you just leave me alone?!"
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:06 pm

Dwyre: "You hate what you are" I said, ignoring her question
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:10 pm

Kyri: "Very much so...." i said, managing a weak glare. "Why does it matter?"
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:16 pm

Dwyre: 'You shouldn't"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:19 pm

Kyri: "WHY?!" i asked. I was shaking again now, but not from lack of food. Now it was from frustration. "All that vampires ever do is hurt people..... I hate them, and because im now one of them i hate me too, okay? But it doesnt matter. Just... stay out of it." i growled.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:24 pm

Dwyre: "Are you evil? Do you want to hurt people?"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:26 pm

Kyri: "I dont think im evil, and i don't want to hurt people. But.... vampires... i mean, they have to hurt people just to live.... i don't want to have to live on the blood of others...." i said, grimacing.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:31 pm

Dwyre: 'Were you a vegetarian before?"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:34 pm

Kyri: I nodded. "Yes, actually. Partially because eating stuff that once had a conscience is wierd and also because i've never really liked meat much." i said simply.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:44 pm

Dwyre: "Do you think people who eat meat are evil?"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:46 pm

Kyri: "No, i guess not..... but biting people isnt the same... i mean, i know how it feels.... its bad, it hurts and it leaves you feeling all weak and sick..... its not good.... and i don't want to inflict that upon anyone else." i said stubbornly.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:52 pm

Dwyre: "In order for those people to have meat they must kill the animal correct? Does the animal not suffer? Shall I tell you the inhumane methods under which they are slaughtered?" I looked at her "Now, drinking for vampires one does not need to kill to feed. You do not have to needlessly cause pain or make them suffer."
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:59 pm

Kyri: I didnt even bother talking to him. I didnt want to hear anything he had to say. I knew what he was doing and he wasnt going to change my views on this. I wasnt in the mood to listen to his rationalizing right now. Besides, it didnt change the fact that blood was still nasty and it disgusted me to be drinking it.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:04 pm

Dwyre: I sighed "Stubborn thickheaded human" I muttered, shaking my head
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:07 pm

Kyri: "Shut up...." i muttered, glaring daggers at him. "I'll be stubborn if i wanna be."
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:13 pm

Dwyre: "I'm sure you will"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:15 pm

Kyri: A sudden thought occurred to me. "Where the hell did you get that blood, anyways?" i asked, wary.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:19 pm

Dwyre: My smile faded slowly and my eyes glowed slightly "A friend"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:24 pm

Kyri: I raised an eyebrow, not missing his reaction. "Do you not get along with this 'friend' or something?" i asked. I wondered if he'd actually stabbed whoever it was and bottled their blood or something....
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:28 pm

Dwyre: "No, we are quite close. Brothers in all but blood" I said tonelessly
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:29 pm

Kyri: "So what's with the wigged out reaction?" i asked. He stabbed him, didnt he..... oh, he totally did..... great.... just.... great....
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 29 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 29  Next