the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

+2
Karma =)
Ravyn
6 posters

Page 28 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

Go down

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix) - Page 28 Empty Re: Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

Post by Wolf of Storms Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:17 am

Daniel kept a small smile on his face. "I would, but sadly as a slave you're supposed to go back. Perhaps if you had escaped better, you'd have a better head start." He didn't want to reveal anything important to this werewolf, if it was possible.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix) - Page 28 Empty Re: Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

Post by Karma =) Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:43 am

Michael held her closer as they continued to kiss. He hoped that the king would suddenly make an appearence at this moment otherwise he would have some explaining to do. Normally when vampires kissed their slaves. The slaves were never willing. He broke the kiss and moved to look the door. "That should keep people from coming in."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:47 am

Rose felt the sweet lips leave hers and saw him lock the door. She should have done that already. "Yeah." Rose sat up a little, impatient to have this man hold her in his arms again and feel his lips with hers.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:59 am

Michael smiled as he saw her get impatient. He walked back to the bed slowly. "Someone seems eager." He finally reached the bed pulling her closer to kiss her again with the same passion. He never before kissed a slave. Normally he was with other vampires since they never seemed to judge him.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:02 am

Rose rolled her eyes and met his lips with passion. Her hands went back to their previous positions, his hair and shirt. Rose moved her tongue to the bottom of his lip, wetting it. She wondered how far they'd go tonight. They both seemed eager enough to do so.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:13 am

Seria spat at him, snarling in return to the words. She continued dragging herself backwards over the ground as she tried to think of a way to escape although she knew the chance was very small.
"Not a slave," she growled. "I don't see my owner, I refuse to be called that."
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:35 am

Michael's hands ran over her body. He didn't want to take too far just in case she would think later this was a mistake. He also didn't want to push her. He opened his mouth letting his own tongue run across her lips.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:21 am

Daniel moved slowly toward her, just as she was moving back. "You're a runaway slave. Personally, I'm not into the slave game and all that." His tongue had gotten the best of him. Great.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:10 pm

Seria snorted, flinching and pausing for a moment in her movements as pain shot from her side that had been cut. Gritting her teeth she forced herself to scramble back further despite the feeling.
"Right," she snarled. "Then why are you here?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:30 pm

Karma =) wrote:Michael's hands ran over her body. He didn't want to take too far just in case she would think later this was a mistake. He also didn't want to push her. He opened his mouth letting his own tongue run across her lips.

Rose froze for a minute, both of their actions rolling over her. She untangled herself and backed up to the wall, her eyes blank. "This cannot happen. Ever." Rose heard footsteps coming toward the door, but made no move to retreat.

Daniel ran a finger along a blade. "Well, I like to have a job and not be hunted myself. I don't exactly fit along your crew or the slaveholders. I'm supposed to be stopping this actually."
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:10 am

Seria neared the brushes now and she began considering the fact if she managed to shift and slip into the bushes she just may be able to get away. Growling a laugh at him she continued to slip back, beginning to focus on shifting.
"Stopping it?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:12 pm

Michael backed up hiding the fact he felt rejected. His face showed no emotion, "If thats what feel then okay." He didn't look at her instead focusing on the door someone was coming towards it. He slipped out of bed going to the door. He opened it to see the king himself standing there. "I would like to have a word with you slave." Michal stiffened this wasn't good. It mean two things he either wanted her or he has suspitions about her.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:24 am

Daniel ran a finger across his blade. "Yes, stopping it. I was sent here to stop the slave trade, if that's alright with you." He wondered when she'd bolt and how far she'd make it before collapsing.

Rose suddenly felt sick and her full kitsune self appeared again. She cocked an ear to the door and realized it was the king. Rose hurried to the door and stood a respectful distance away, but not before bowing.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:13 am

Seria snorted, eyes narrowing even further.
"You're doing a very poor job at that."
As soon as the last word left her lips she shifted from human to wolf, darting through the bushes behind her. She made it about ten feet before the pain in her side caught her attention. She slowed a little but forced herself to continue, black spots crossing her vision.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:48 am

Daniel started to run when she shifted. Good thing he was in shape. He still wondered how long she'd last with her injury. Daniel felt sort of bad for hurting her, but he needed to stop her. "Seriously? Just stop." He ran consistantly and saw her up ahead, not very far ahead either.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:20 am

(I'm leaving today so I will see you in a week.)
Michael bowed respectfully to him, "Of course my king. May I ask what you want with her?" He was nervous for Rose. This situation didn't look good at all.
"Oh don't worry Michael I won't kill your slave."
That made him worry less but he knew there was still other things he could do to her. He said he would keep her alive he never mentioned that he wouldn't hurt her. He smiled at the King and backed away from the door. He felt sick doing it.
The king turned to Rose a slight evil grin on his face, "Come."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:35 pm

Seria growled in response, managing to go a bit further before the black covered her vision, forcing her to stop. Sliding out of the shift and into human one last time she collasped into the earth, blacking out.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:51 am

Rose didn't look at Michael as she went out, trying to keep herself as calm as possible. It sort of worked. She hurried out of the room to follow the king. Rose wasn't sure what he'd do to her, but it couldn't be much worse than any other master she's had.

Daniel reached the slave, only walking toward her. He wondered if the bag he stored out here was still here from all those years ago. It had medical supplies in it and though she might not thank him now, she would later. Daniel looked into the trunk of the nearest tree and sure enough, there was the leather bag. He sat down a little bit away from her and got out the supplies.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:11 pm

Marie: I twirled for the audience, distracted with thoguhts of the next few days. Some of the regulars could tell my mind wasn;t in the dance and they frowned dissapprovingly
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:53 am

Seria remained out for the entire time. It may have been the injury that caused her to collapse but she had long since been fighting exhaustion. She'd only allowed herself moments of sleep here and there since her escape, knowing that someone would be sent after her to recollect her master's 'property'.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:58 pm

Michael tried not to show his anger as he watched Rose walk out the room with the King. He wanted to grab her and run away so she would be safe but he knew that he wouldn't make it far. The King is after all older than him. He decided on following them. He follwed them to the king's chambers. He waited out side listening.
Inside the King cleared his throat, "Take a seat dear. Drink?" He offered Rose a glass of Wine.

Bryce was anxious for night to come. Staying away from Marie this long was rattling his nerves. He just wanted to take her away now. Finally night came. He quietly got of the castle and went into the forest where he was to meet Marie.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:30 am

Daniel decided that he'd wait for her to wake up in order to dress her wounds. He didn't think that she'd thank him for doing it while she was unconscious. She could do it herself. Daniel had the materials, but it'd probably be a while before she'd wake up.

Rose felt nervous, since she didn't know what the king wanted, but she was determined to not let it show much. She took a seat on the couch inside his quarters. "N-no thank you, your Majesty..." What ever the king wanted to do, Rose didn't want her head foggy.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:01 am

Seria eventually began to stir, beginning to growl the moment her mind recalled exactly how she has passed out. It was a faint sound though, weak because of blood loss. Her hand fluttered to her side to press against the wound as she found him with her eyes, glaring with all her might, which wasn't much.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:28 am

Marie: Although it took me a while I was finally able to slip away unnoticed and headed to the meeting place, trying to stay in the shadows
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:27 am

Daniel gave a small smile. "Well hello there. I have bandages and that sort of thing in this bag, but I figured you'd want to do it yourself," He was worried about the amount of blood she lost, but he wasn't a doctor and couldn't tell.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next