the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

+2
Karma =)
Ravyn
6 posters

Page 27 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

Go down

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix) - Page 27 Empty Re: Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

Post by Bells Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:58 pm

((Alright))

Seria carefully picked her way through the trees, happy for once to be a wolf. It helped to make her way though here, her human form would have only slowed her down. Sniffing the air she was careful to look for any intruders before making her way to the den she'd discovered and cleaned out the. Right before.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix) - Page 27 Empty Re: Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

Post by Wolf of Storms Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:12 pm

Daniel started to go into the forest. His mission was simply really: get the runaway slave. He only knew a vague description of her. She had long brown hair, was of average height, and she's also a werewolf. Daniel didn't want to return a runaway to the slave world, but at the same time he didn't want to loose his position. He made his way through the forest that the guards had said she had run into.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:25 pm

Serial stiffened a little, sniffing the air as she began to.pick up an unfamiliar scent. Growling she crept backwards, attempting to conceal herself among the greenery as her eyes searched the trees for any sight of the intruder. She wouldn't be going down without a fight.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:29 pm

Daniel looked around and decided normal beings wouldn't be around here. He jumped into a tree and swiftly jumped from branch to branch. Daniel heard a growl and peered through the leaves. There was something there, that was for sure.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:39 pm

Serial resisted the urge to growl again, her hackles rising as she saw the figure finally. Her teeth bared she prepared to jump at him if needed, knowf there was only one reason they would be out here.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:26 am

"I don't want to fight you, but I will if you attack," Daniel jumped out of the tree, looking at the wolf turned slave. He had daggers on his belt and there were probably some weapons hidden out here, in case she attacked. He could fight her bare handed, but that would get messy.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:35 am

Serial snorted, lowering her haunches before throwing herself at him. She knew there was little chance of winning the fight but she also knew there was no way she would going to allow herself to be captured without fighting. She'd escaped once, she wasn't giving up her freedom.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:39 am

Daniel rolled his eyes and his wings came out, giving him a flight advantage. He flew to the side before those claws got him. Daniel reached for a dagger on his belt, hovering.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:10 am

Seria lowered herself close to the ground, sharp eyes watching him. She'd made the first move before, mostly just testing him out. Now she knew that he was indeed not one of the normal people, which she'd doubted in the first place. Normals aren't normally free. Growling she waited for his move, hoping this wasn't a fight already lost.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:58 pm

Eagle wrote:((I can make a master))

Rose waited and went over to the window. She closed it and let the shades fall so no one could look in. Rose wondered how much blood he'd have to consume in order to do this...probably a lot more than she'd think. She looked at her clothing and thought about changing...but what was the point? It wouldn't matter really until they went to sleep.

Michael threw the bag away once he was finished and grabbed another one just for safty. He gulp that bag down quickly. He could feel his hunger subside making him in control enough to where he wouldn't bite her. He walked slowly back into the room kinda of embarressed that he lost control and was fixing to bite her. He didn't know what to say to her. She seemed fine but he didn't know if he freaked her out.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:24 pm

Daniel shrugged. "If it's a fight you want, then I'll have a go." Sure, he was supposed to be an angel, but he was fallen. The rules didn't matter as much anymore. He studied the wolf for a moment before flying straight for it.

Rose bit her lip, trying not to laugh. "Please don't tell me you're embarrassed. You're a vampire after all. No need to feel that way." She walked to him, her tail wrapping gently around his waist.

Last edited by Eagle on Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:51 pm

Seria bared her teeth, snarling as she attempted biting him. She didn't exactly want the fight to be accurate, but as stated there was no way she would go down without one. She also jumped up to meet him, figuring that was better than waiting for him to reach her.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:37 am

Daniel met the wolf slave, knife outwards to stab it. He wasn't sure how long the slave's wolf form would last, so he'd also have to be able to run to catch her. Great. "Can I just say my intentions? No scratch that, you probably wouldn't take the chance." He circled around the wolf, the knife still in hand.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:13 am

Seria growled in response, in the back of her mind attempting to remember the last time that she was in her human form. Before she fled to the trees, she decided. Here it had been much easier to try and blend as one of the forest creatures. She actually had no clue how long she could keep this up, her slavers have never given her a chance to see. Digging her claws into the ground she waited for his move, deciding that perhaps just attacking blindly was a bad idea.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:32 pm

Michael shook his head. "Of course I'm not embaressed." He was glad that vampires couldn't blush. Otherwise she would see that he was lying. He smiled as she came closer wrapping her tail around his waist. "Are looking to have so fun?" He gave her a seductive smile.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:03 am

Daniel came straight at the female, deciding that it wouldn't matter if he damanged her slightly. Perhaps she'd listen to him if she couldn't fight. He switched knives for a sharper one and went to stab it into her neck.

Rose smiled, her hands going up to this neck. "Let's see...where were now?" Her tail moved back behind her and she planted her lips firmly on Michael's.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:41 pm

Seria was caught by slight surprise, the knife nicking her neck as she dodged to the side. Snarling she swept a clawed paw at his hand in return, hoping she could catch his wrist and make him drop the blade.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:12 pm

should we ff or no?
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:10 pm

(Sure it will be the day they escape)

Bryce was anxious, today was the day they escape. The last couple days were hard for since he had to pretend that he didn't care what was happing to her. All he need to do was wait a couple more hours when it was he shift patroling the grounds then they could leave. He left a note for her in her room saying to meet him tonight in the woods.

Michael kissed her back not holding back this time. He moved them quickly with ease on the bed. "Didn't anyone ever tell you how much you can drive a man crazy." He traced his finger along her face.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:36 am

Daniel felt pain as claws struck his hand. He assumed that she was trying to disarm him, but he had better training than that. He leaped toward her, now aiming for the side. May be he'd have the weapon in where she couldn't reach it.

Rose smiled underneath the kiss. She felt more energy this time and was sure he wasn't holding back. "I don't recall anyone saying that." She moved with him to the bed, letting him be on top. One hand stayed on his neck while the other traced his jaw lightly. Rose felt her tail disappear into her spine, which made it easier.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:58 pm

This time the weapon met its mark, drawing a pained yelp from Seria. Immediately she was startled from wolf to human, her hand darting to her now bleeding side. She bared her teeth at him though, more used to the other form than she was this by this time.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:06 pm

Daniel cleaned the dagger on the grass, the green now turning to red. He was ready to run if she fled, although he wasn't sure how far she would go with an injury to the side. Daniel narrowed his eyes, wings stretched out, and was slightly amused that she bared her teeth. Can't stay human for long it seems. He stood facing her, the weapon now hanging from his belt.

((I won't be on this weekend....don't think I left))
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:44 pm

Michael smiled, "Well you do. They probably just to caught up to tell you." He kissed her again to keep from talking more. It had been a while since he done anything. He had been focused latly on working then other needs.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:38 am

Rose continued to kiss him with passion. Her left hand tangled in his hair and her right hand clutched his shirt. She hadn't thought about falling for anyone, because of being a slave, but here it was. Rose hoped that no one would come in, otherwise they'd be in trouble.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:39 pm

Seria scrambled back over the grass, keeping her mouth open in a snarl. Her head swam a little but she just pushed her hand down on her side, the sharp pain clearing her mind. Making an effort to think as a human to match the form she now sat in she searched for words.
"Leave me alone." Seria managed to growl.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next