the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood on your hands

5 posters

Page 6 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next

Go down

Blood on your hands - Page 6 Empty Re: Blood on your hands

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:34 am

((if you want to do something, your charrie gonna have to do it because Viper is clueless))

Viper looked into her sea eyes. "You can start a whole new life, if you wanted to. The world is cruel and only the bad people should be there." He sighed and looked around the ocean again.

Aqua hurried, changing into a nice white blouse and black skirt and went to the house that the party was at. Already people were drinking and laughing a little too loudly. Aqua felt someone looking at her and it was the owner of the house. He wanted her to go over to him. She wondered why she had even went to this party. He walked over to her and gave her a drink. "It's on the house babe." Aqua blinked, he really was handsome. He had short black hair and gorgous blue eyes, with a musclar body that showed under the tight black shirt he was wearing. "I'm Nick and you're welcome to join me any time through the night." Nick winked at her and sat back on the couch, smiling at her. Aqua felt her heart skip a beat and drank the alcohol.

Last edited by εαgιε~ѕнαđоω on Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:34 am; edited 3 times in total
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:21 am

Theo: GAHMOREDRAGGINGAND.... wait...... we were suddenly underground....? "W-whoah..... uhm..... did you make this yourself...? And are you sure its safe...?" i asked tentatively. It was like being in a cave...... at least i saw well in the dark.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:53 pm

(Mhm I will figure something out)
Endilion smiled at him and nodded. She finally took his head in her hands and brushed his hair away. Her kips brushed his and she pulled back. "Sorry..." she murdered.

Amriah smiled.and nodded. "Yes its safe." They finally made it to the room and she climbed out if the hole. "Here we are."
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:11 pm

Theo: Well..... that was a relief. Never the less, i was happy to be out of the tunnel. "Where are we....?" i asked, staring around. How far had we even travelled...?
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:09 am

Alice wrote:(Mhm I will figure something out)
Endilion smiled at him and nodded. She finally took his head in her hands and brushed his hair away. Her kips brushed his and she pulled back. "Sorry..." she murdered.

Amriah smiled.and nodded. "Yes its safe." They finally made it to the room and she climbed out if the hole. "Here we are."

Viper hadn't felt anything like this before, but he liked it. "No, don't be..." His voice was quiet. Viper cradled her head and his lips brushed hers, then gave her a real kiss. As the kiss continued, naturally his hands moved to her hips and kept her close, but far enough away if Endilion wanted to pull away.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:16 pm

Amirah shrugged and looked at him. "Maybe 2 miles or so." She said with a laugh. It was a small tin and wood shack. "Its my shack." She said with a laugh.

Endilion was surprised that he had kissed her back. His lips tasted so sweet agianst hers. She pulled him closer to her. She didnt know what she was thinking or doing for that matter.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:07 pm

Viper never knew anything but war, never had the time to have a girlfriend or anyone like that. Her lips were so soft and without thinking, he pulled her onto his lap. Viper held her, one hand underneath her tail and the other around her waist. Viper didn't know what he was doing as he kissed her lips a little more passionately
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:58 am

Ryder walked into the house, the party already in full swing. People were dancing and drinking all over the place. Maybe he shouldn't have come here? This wasn't really his thing. He had stopped drinking a while ago especially since he had to start taking care of his mom. He pushed past people to get back outside.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:44 am

Aqua signaled to Nick that she was going outside for a breath of fresh air. She set her glass on a side table and stepped out with her heels. She saw that Ryder was outside. "Oh hi!" She flashed him a smile, walking to face him. Her usually straight blue hair was lightly curled and fell a little bit past her shoulders and looked nice, not like when Ryder had first met her.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:11 pm

Ryder looked up to see Aqua, the girl from the club. He smiled, "Hey didn't expect to see you here." He saw that she looked way better than she did at the club he liked her better in her regular than the clothes she wore at the club. He hoped he didn't look that bad since he basicly threw on one of his old T-shirts and a pair of jeans.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:06 am

Aqua smiled. "Well someone invited me and expected me to be here." She hoped he didn't know that she was laughed at usually. Every guy got a turn with her and then came back for more. "I'm known as a slut..." Aqua didn't realize she had said it until it was too late. "You look nice."
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:59 pm

Theo: "....... Pretty nice for a shack, though........" i remarked quietly. And it was nice..... it seemed..... peaceful. Seperate and quiet, a good place to be to be alone and think or just.... do whatever.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:35 pm

εαgιε~ѕнαđоω wrote:Viper never knew anything but war, never had the time to have a girlfriend or anyone like that. Her lips were so soft and without thinking, he pulled her onto his lap. Viper held her, one hand underneath her tail and the other around her waist. Viper didn't know what he was doing as he kissed her lips a little more passionately

Endilion never wanted this feeling to end. She had only met Viper a few hours ago and yet she felt something with him that she had never felt before. Her lips molded against his perfectly and soon she pulled back and she looked into his icy eyes.

Amirah smiled and nodded. "It is a nice little shack isnt it?" She pulled out her sketch book and showed him some of her drawings. One was that of the moon. Another was of a wolf in the snow. "Just some things I have puled form books." She said with a shrug.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:41 am

Viper didn't realize how much energy he had put into the kiss. He didn't speak, but all the needed to be known was in his eyes. He looked into hers, being reminded of the sea around them. Viper realized where his hands were and moved one to her back and the other on top of her tail. He had only known her hours, but really liked her. Viper thought about his huge house and wondered if he should ask her to his place.

Last edited by εαgιε~ѕнαđоω on Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:05 am

Theo: I couldnt help but gape slightly as i saw the drawings. "You really are very talented....... have you ever thought about selling some of your art.....?I bet you could make some money that way...." i suggested. She could probably make her entire living off her art....
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:15 pm

Ryder frowned, It wasn't right for a guy to take advantage of a girl that way. "I'm sorry to hear that. I guess people just don't know what they are talking about." He smiled at her trying to lighten the mood again. "Thanks, you don't look so bad yourself." He still was thinking how they could call a nice girl like her a slut. It just wasn't something you should do.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:14 pm

Amirah shrugged and looked at him. "I wish I could but I can not go out in the daylight. I will burn." She said with a slight bit of soeeow in her voice.

Endilion smiled at him and laid her head on his shoulders. "I cant believe it.." She whispered. She just shook her head with disbelif.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:30 pm

Theo: "But.... uhm...... you don't have to go out during the day....." i pointed out. A lot of artists sold work from their homes or online. There were ways around the sun. I definately didnt want her burning....
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:59 pm

Amirah smiled and nodded. "Your right!! I need to get a computer though..." She said wiht a sigh. "The sun goes down around 7ish here.. maybe tonight I will go and get everything I need. I need to stock up on art supplies anyway."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:39 am

Aqua smiled, knowing very well it was all true. She got drunk easily and that's when the guys would take advantage of her. "The party may not be your thing, but would you come?" She knew some guys would take advantage of her tonight, but she wanted some kind of safety net in case she got really drunk.

Viper only grinned. "I can't either..." He had only known her for a bit, but had already kissed her. "Listen...I have this big mansion and it has a lot of places and activities..."
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:06 pm

Endilion looked at him and gave him a small smile. "I would like to see it sometime..." She saaid. She didnt know if he was inviting her or just stating the fact.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:39 pm

Theo: I smiled a tiny bit, nodding. "That sounds like a good plan...." i said. I was kind of surprised that she didnt have a computer, but i supposed that although they were common, they weren't a total necessity and if there was no need for one, there was no point in having one around.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:03 pm

Amirah smiled and looked at him. "I could teach you how to draw now..." She said. She grabbed some paper and a penicil. "Here you go." She said holding it out for him.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:20 pm

Theo: I blinked, staring at the pencil and paper as if she were handing me radioactive waste or something for a moment before slowly accepting the items. This..... wasnt gonna go anywhere good fast...... my drawing really was terrible.... but if she insisted..... "Er..... okay....." i mumbled, knowing fair well that this was going to be an exercise in futility.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:16 am

Alice wrote:Endilion looked at him and gave him a small smile. "I would like to see it sometime..." She saaid. She didnt know if he was inviting her or just stating the fact.

Viper mentally smacked himself. "Would you want to come...soon...?" He didn't want to force it on her, or make her think that he was rushing everything.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum