the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood on your hands

5 posters

Page 7 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next

Go down

Blood on your hands - Page 7 Empty Re: Blood on your hands

Post by Karma =) Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:07 pm

Ryder felt torn, he didn't really want to stay but he also didn't want to go home. He decided being here would be better than alone. "Alright sure. I just warn you I'm not really the party type." He smiled at her, "And I'm a horrible dancer." Maybe this would be fun after all who knew?
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:07 am

Aqua smiled. "I'll teach you to dance. You'll be great. Plus, this could be a time for fun you know." Not thinking really, she took his hand and led him inside. The music had turned slow and the lights dimmed. She saw through the darkness and a lot of people were...progressing through the night. She sat down at the bar area and took her hand away. "Do you drink much?"
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:31 am

Endilion smiled and nodded. "That would be very nice." She had never been invited to a mans house ever. Endilion felt as if everything was changing for her.

Amirah smiled and drew a few simple shapes and showed him how to draw them. "These shapes will basically help you draw anything!! Come on give it a try!" She said in a very intersting tone.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:13 am

Viper smiled. He offered his hand out, first pushing himself off where they were sitting. "M'lady?" He thought about the rooms in the house. He was sure she would have fun there. There was a heated pool, pool outside, ball room, snack area, and the kitchen of course...there were many other rooms too.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:50 am

Theo: I glanced up at her, uncertainty evident in my gase, but i tried it anyways just to humor her. No matter how careful i was though, my shapes always came out sort of mangled and diseased looking. It didnt surprise me - i couldnt do anything with a pencil or pen. My handwriting was horrible too.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:53 pm

Ryder laughed, "I doubt that is possible." He was just a naturally bad dancer. As they walked in he heard the music get slow and it made him a little uncomfortable. He definatly isn't good at slow dancing. He was glad when she lead them to the bar. He shrugged, "Used to not much anymore, but i bet I could still drink more than you." He gave her a daring smile.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:31 pm

Aqua laughed, a light, bell-like sound. "Without getting drunk? Wait here, I'll be right back." She headed over to the DJ, giving him some money and the music changed. It was fast song now, something that was easy to dance to, drunk or sober. Aqua came back to Ryder, sitting on the stool again.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:27 pm

Amirah smiled and kept encouraging him. "Dont worry. That is how I started out." She said. She took his hand and drew the shapes over and over again. "Soon your muscles will remeber how to draw them."

Enilion smiled and took his hand. "Your diffrent.. " She said aloud and blushed without thinking. "Sorry... it was on my mind.."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:22 pm

Theo: I failed to completely eradicate the awkward embarrassed blush that crept into my face as she took my hand, helping me draw. "S-somehow i d-doubt that......" i managed to get out.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:12 pm

Amriah laughed and looked at him. "I said the exact same thing..." She shook her head. She kepted going over and over the shapes with him. "Now try for yourself."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:16 pm

Ryder only raised an eyebrow, "You ready or are you chickening out on me?" He messed around with her smiling. It didn't matter to him if they had a drinking contest or not but it would be more fun this way. He listened to the sound of the music thumping faster than it did before. He wondered why she made it that way?
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:11 am

Alice wrote:Amirah smiled and kept encouraging him. "Dont worry. That is how I started out." She said. She took his hand and drew the shapes over and over again. "Soon your muscles will remeber how to draw them."

Enilion smiled and took his hand. "Your diffrent.. " She said aloud and blushed without thinking. "Sorry... it was on my mind.."

Viper chuckled. "Always say what's on your mind." He swam up, breaking the surface of the water and swimming to the sand.

Aqua rolled her eyes, a smile on her lips. "Me chickening out? Oh you're on!" The bartender had brought several glasses out, filled with the alcoholic beverage. She hoped the drinks wouldn't be enough to make her be drunk. Being her kind of elf, it made her sensitive to man's beverages. Nevertheless, Aqua was ready to take him on. "Ready....set....go!"
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:08 pm

Enilion made it to the sand and soon her tail was gone. She stood and grabed her clothing and put it on. She shook out her blue hair and smiled slightly. She closed her eyes and the color turned the color of snow.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:00 pm

Theo: I gave the shapes another try, but frowned when i looked them over. They were still pretty horrible...... "I.... i dont think im going to get this.... uhm... there really..... isnt much i can do right, actually...... im a bit of a screw up.... its okay..... thanks for trying, though." i said.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:35 pm

Amirah glared at him. "You can do it!! You have made some improvment!" She showed him the first one to the ones he just drew. "See you have made strighter lines and shapes!"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:08 pm

Theo: I blinked, studying the two sets of images. "They dont really..... look any different to me....." i said honestly. They were both pretty much equally horrible....
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:33 pm

Ryder got ready, when she said go he started downing drinks. They went down like sweet fire. He wasn't ready to give up though. He managed to down three drinks without coughing but on the forth he almost spit it back out. He hoped he wouldn't get really drunk from this. He could already start to feel the dizzying affects.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:53 pm

Aqua started to drink the alcohol, each one running through her body like electricity. It felt good though. She downed three, with only one cough and drank another. She blinked, starting to feel the effects of the drinks. Despite that, Aqua drank another, coughing some, and couldn't drink anymore. She felt like she was drunk, but she wasn't completely sure.

Viper turned himself back and put his normal clothes back on, looking at Endilion and her snow white hair now. There was a faint grin on his lips, knowing very well he was changing himself inside.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:20 pm

amriah laughed and shook her head. "Maybe to you but to me I see improvement. I have what they call a 'Artist eye'." She giggled. She took out paint and paintbrushes. "On to painting!"

Enidlion smiled and took in a deep breath. The moon was starting to set in the sky and she sighed. "Time to go home?" She asked raising a eyebrow.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:14 pm

Theo: "......Painting...?" i asked, a bit of anxiety creeping into my voice. Were we really jumping to this already....? I just.... wasnt a creative person.... when was she going to learn this?
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:22 pm

Amirah nodded and smiled. "Yes painting!" Sehe said with a smile. She took out colors and handed him a bowl. "Im going to teach you how to mix colors!"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:10 am

Alice wrote:amriah laughed and shook her head. "Maybe to you but to me I see improvement. I have what they call a 'Artist eye'." She giggled. She took out paint and paintbrushes. "On to painting!"

Enidlion smiled and took in a deep breath. The moon was starting to set in the sky and she sighed. "Time to go home?" She asked raising a eyebrow.

Viper nodded. "Unless you want to stay out longer?" He was tired, but didn't want to force her into any choices. It seemed strange to him that they had only met a while ago and they were already like a couple. He liked her a lot though.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:25 pm

Endilion shrugged sligthly. "The moon is setting... we might as well go." SHe looked at him and tilt her head. Was he going to play her like every guy she had fallen in love with?
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:32 pm

Theo: "I think im just going to wind up wasting a lot of your paint....." i said completely bluntly. That, and.... well, probably make a really big mess.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:10 am

Amriah shrugged and smiled. "I really dont care! Painting can be done by a two year old!" She laughed. Seh mixed blue and red and got purple then she took out the black paint. "Here ya go." She said and handed him the tray with the paint and paper in front of him. "Just paint!"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next