the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood on your hands

5 posters

Page 5 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next

Go down

Blood on your hands - Page 5 Empty Re: Blood on your hands

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:29 pm

Aqua acted like she did when she first worked at the bar, wrapping her legs around the guy's waist. He finally told her his name. "Daniel," He had said in between kisses. Daniel finally had enough of the light stuff and pulled her clothes off. She did the same to him and they went to the bed.

---time skip for them---
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:43 pm

(Ryder is fixing to leave so have them bump into each other as they left.)

Ryder stood up, "Just give me time to get the money." The guy nodded and told him to not take to much time since he had other offers. They guy left him standing there. What was he going to do? He didn't like that he craved blood but he did. He headed for the exit he didn't want to be here anymore.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:49 pm

((alrightie))

Aqua was out of breath by the time Daniel had fallen asleep and as soon as she was dressed, she rushed out. Aqua wasn't in perfect condition and looked like a mess. As she headed out the door, she yelled at her boss that her shift was over. Aqua quickly walked toward the door and bumped into someone. "Oh I'm so sorry!"
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:54 pm

Ryder looked up the girl who ran into him. "Its okay." He looked her over, the girl looked like she just woke up. Her clothes were rumpled and her hair a mess. He opened the door that lead outside for her.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:37 pm

Aqua quickly walked out the door. "I really am sorry...this job is...well not very good. It explains my appearence..." She sighed and quickly made sure her hair was at least covering her ears. Her ears were covered, which was good. She wasn't sure if he was human or not.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:25 pm

Ryder shrugged, "I'm not judging. We all have to make a living somhow." He just didn't like that this was one of those ways, but hey what was he to judge someone when he used to sell drugs to get by. He saw her put her hair over her ears. He wonder why she didn't want him to see her ears. He walked out of the door behind her.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:31 pm

Aqua hated her job and wanted to have a real job...she'd have to look around and see who was hiring. He wasn't prying or giving her weird looks. That was good. "What's your name?" Aqua looked out, seeing it was later than she thought.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:36 pm

Ryder saw that it was late. His mother would be waking up soon. He forgot he needed to get her something to eat. "The name is Ryder." He gave the girl a smile. "It was nice meeting but I have to get some food." She seemed nice enough she should really get another job.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:22 pm

Endilion nodded and moved closer. She felt sorry for the guy. She couldnt help but think of her father and mother being taken away by people who wanted them for shows and circuses. She looked up at him. "My parents were taken away from me to. They could change into human form like I can." She said in a small voice.

Amriah smiled and nodded. "Thanks. And I can teach you if you want. It is really not that hard to draw. Maybe sometime you can ome with me to my studio. It has all of my drawings and sketchs. Since I cant go out in the day time it passes the time." She said with a shrug.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:38 pm

Theo: My face scrunched up for a moment. "Hmmm..... i have no artistic talent, really... i'd be.... a pretty hopeless student, i think." i admitted. "But i would like to see your other drawings and such. I do appreciate art, even though im not much good at creating it..."

Rain: *still just... walkin' around....*
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:49 pm

Amriah smiled at him and shook her head. "Anyone cn draw trust me. I use to be the worst at it and now apperently im pretty good. When would you like to see?" She asked.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:51 pm

Theo: I blinked, not anticipating the question. "O-oh.... well, uhm.... whenever's convenient for you, i guess.... i basically don't do much of anything, so schedule conflicts are..... highly unlikely..." i replied.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:55 pm

Amriah smiled and nodded. "Come to the apartment complex by the coffee shop around 1 tomorro. I will show you my way of getting around the city during the day time." She said with a laugh.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:00 pm

Theo: I nodded, storing away the information in my head. "A-all right.... i'll be there." i said, smiling a tiiiiiny bit. I was sort of looking forward to it....
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:49 pm

Amriah smiled at him. She stood and gave him a appologetic smile. "Sorry I have to go. The sun is commit.g up! " she kissed his chewing and sprinted off.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:21 am

Alice wrote:Endilion nodded and moved closer. She felt sorry for the guy. She couldnt help but think of her father and mother being taken away by people who wanted them for shows and circuses. She looked up at him. "My parents were taken away from me to. They could change into human form like I can." She said in a small voice.

Amriah smiled and nodded. "Thanks. And I can teach you if you want. It is really not that hard to draw. Maybe sometime you can ome with me to my studio. It has all of my drawings and sketchs. Since I cant go out in the day time it passes the time." She said with a shrug.

Viper looked at her. "I was hoping you didn't have a past like I did. My parents named me Viper so I could run away and be strong..." He put his arm around her and it felt right to him. Being in the water, talking about their lives, seemed kind of strange, but Viper was glad he had someone to talk to.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:25 am

Karma =) wrote:Ryder saw that it was late. His mother would be waking up soon. He forgot he needed to get her something to eat. "The name is Ryder." He gave the girl a smile. "It was nice meeting but I have to get some food." She seemed nice enough she should really get another job.

Aqua smiled. "Aqua. It was nice meeting you too." As he walked away, she thought about her apartment. Soon she would have to get out of the city. Aqua's pocket suddenly vibrated and she pulled out her phone quickly. There was a party at a guy's house and she was invited. Aqua knew that it would be crazy, but decided she would go. She hurried to her apartment to get something better to wear for the party.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:20 pm

Endilion smiled at him and shrugged. "I know but it makes me who I am.'' She said and looked at him. She bit her bottom lop and lookedbinto his icy eyes.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:31 pm

Theo: And suddenly she was gone..... "Bye....." i said softly to the empty air where she had been just a second ago. I remained where i was for a moment before shifting back into my wolf form and running for home, where i promptly collapsed into bed. I didnt sleep for very long, my usual nightmares waking me after only about four hours sleep, but that was four more hours than i'd got yesterday. I opted not to try to sleep again and stayed up the rest of the night, periodically drinking coffee to help witht he not-being-tired and killing time until i was supposed to go meet Amriah.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:50 pm

Ryder left Aqua to go to the grocery store. She had a nice name one he never really heard before. He grabbed food and took it to the check out counter. While there he heard some guys talking about a party they were having. the guy saw him standing there and invited him. Ryder was a bit shock but told the guy he would be there. He wasn't sure he was going to go but he didn't want to be rude. He went home made his mom some food. She was still asleep he decided to go to the party after all. He changed and then left that house with a note on the table to telll where he was going.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:11 pm

Ravyn wrote:Theo: And suddenly she was gone..... "Bye....." i said softly to the empty air where she had been just a second ago. I remained where i was for a moment before shifting back into my wolf form and running for home, where i promptly collapsed into bed. I didnt sleep for very long, my usual nightmares waking me after only about four hours sleep, but that was four more hours than i'd got yesterday. I opted not to try to sleep again and stayed up the rest of the night, periodically drinking coffee to help witht he not-being-tired and killing time until i was supposed to go meet Amriah.

Amriah sighed and sat in her corner. She went through the past hours in her head and she couldnt help but smile. She sighed and laid her head against the wall. She couldnt wait for when he comes to see her art.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:16 pm

Theo: When the clock finally rolled around to the appropriate time, i left the house and headed to the place Amriah had told me to go to. I found the right building and kind of just stared at it for a moment, wondering what i was supposed to do. Knock on the door...? But.... it was an aparment building.... and i didnt know which apartment was hers....
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:20 pm

Amriah saw Theo and smiled. She opened the door and pulled him inside. "Hey there stranger." She said with a smile. "Ready to go?" She asked with a smile.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:23 pm

Theo: Before i knew it, i was suddenly inside. "Ah.... hello. Uhm... go? Y-yeah.... im ready...." i said. I hadnt been aware we were going anywhere.... but it wasnt a big deal. I wwas fine to go wherever.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:03 pm

Amriah smiled and pulled him under her bed where there was a underground tunnel. "This way" She said wiht a smile. She was excited and slightly scared for him to see her sketchs.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next