the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood on your hands

5 posters

Page 8 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next

Go down

Blood on your hands - Page 8 Empty Re: Blood on your hands

Post by Karma =) Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:58 pm

Eagle wrote:Aqua started to drink the alcohol, each one running through her body like electricity. It felt good though. She downed three, with only one cough and drank another. She blinked, starting to feel the effects of the drinks. Despite that, Aqua drank another, coughing some, and couldn't drink anymore. She felt like she was drunk, but she wasn't completely sure.

Ryder saw her stop drinking and stopped with her. He could feel the effects of the alcohol kicking in. He wasn't sure if he should drive home anymore. Maybe this was a bad idea? He looked over at Aqua she looked worse off then him. "Hey, you okay?" She swayed a little in her chair and he reached out to steady her. "Maybe we should get you home?"
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:05 pm

Viper nodded. "Ok then." He stood up and held out his hand toward her. He hadn't experienced this side of life. All he had known was war, death, and punishment. He didn't know what to expect.

Aqua nodded. "Happens all the time." Her words started to slur. "Noothiing wrong with itt." She got off her chair, swaying a little bit. She giggled and felt dizzy. "My species of elf gets drunk easily." Aqua stepped away from the bar and only got a little way before grabbing onto Ryder.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:00 pm

Endilion took it and smiled sligthly. She felt chills go up her arm and through her body as he touched her. She let out a slight sigh and looked into his eyes. She was in pain and he was pulling her out of it.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:03 pm

Theo: I let out a small sigh and attempted painting something or other, but it sort of just turned out not really looking like much of anything. Granted, i had fully expected that. Yeah..... waste of paint.....
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:52 pm

Amirah tilt her head and gav ehim a smile. "You dont want to try do you? You keep setting yourself up for failure.." She said shaking her head. "You could be good...If you just think that you can be! You could change everything by your attitude.." She whispered.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:05 pm

Theo: I frowned, shaking my head a little. "I.... I don't think so..... uhm.... even when i try, even when it really counts, i still have a tendency to fail. Like i said..... there's..... really not much i can do right." i said. Never once in my entire life had i managed to succed when it counted, and that was why i was alone. I had failed and as a result lost people close to me and pushed the rest away.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:50 pm

Amirah sighed and sat down next to him. "Look at me." She looked into his eyes. "You can do it! I know you can! I have faith in you Theo." She said.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:19 pm

Theo: I blinked, staring back at her, kind of shocked. She shouldnt put her hopes in me.... i would only let her down. But then, learning to paint welll or not learning to paint well.... either way, the consequences would not be horrible. It wasnt as if failure meant the world would end...... "Oh..... uhm.... okay then....." i said kind of awkwardly. I'd have liked to have disappeared right about then, but that wasnt about to happen, so i was just going to have to deal with this for now.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:44 pm

Alice wrote:Endilion took it and smiled sligthly. She felt chills go up her arm and through her body as he touched her. She let out a slight sigh and looked into his eyes. She was in pain and he was pulling her out of it.

Viper led her into the woods. "It's not that far to walk to the...house." He was going to call it a mansion, but didn't want her to think he was rich or anything, because he wasn't. "There's a lot of rooms and things to do there and places to sleep of course."
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:04 pm

Eagle wrote: Aqua nodded. "Happens all the time." Her words started to slur. "Noothiing wrong with itt." She got off her chair, swaying a little bit. She giggled and felt dizzy. "My species of elf gets drunk easily." Aqua stepped away from the bar and only got a little way before grabbing onto Ryder.

Ryder held her up, "Yeah your really drunk lets get you home before you hurt yourself." He half carried half walked her out to his car. He opened the door for her putting her in before closing it. He went to the other side and drove away from the party. It wasn't like he wanted to stay anyway. "Can you tell me where you live?"
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:13 pm

"Wood lane...the house at the very end..." Aqua had her head facing him, a small smile on her lips. "You're really handsome you know. It's a wonder girls aren't all over you..."
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:16 pm

Ryder smiled, "Thanks, I guess they can't get past my charming personality." He knew the place she said and turned to head in that direction. He usaully pushed girls away and word got around about it so girls stopped trying. "so you mentioned you were a elf earlier. I never met a elf before."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:19 pm

Aqua blinked her long lashes. "That I am...I know you're not human..." She pushed her hair back and tucked it behind her slender elf ears. Aqua felt everything blur around her, but kept her eyes on Ryder.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:23 pm

Ryder raised his eyebrow, "What makes you think I'm not human?" He never told anybody he wasn't not even his mother. Maybe since she was an elf she could sense that he wasn't. He saw her pointed ears, they didn't look fake so she must be telling the truth.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:30 pm

Aqua blinked. "You smell different than a human. I'm a nature type creature, so I can tell if you're human, but I can't really tell what type of creature you are..." She looked out the front of the car and pointed to her house. "There it is.." She said quietly, sounding as if she would pass out.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:39 pm

Ryder sighed, "Yeah I'm Dhamphyr." He felt almost ashamed to be this way since he was hungry for blood but he didn't need it. Human food he could survive off of but that still didn't stop him from craving it. He pulled into her drive way. Seeing that she was going to sleep he decided he should carry her inside. He got out of the car and picked her carrying her to her front door. "Ummm where are your keys?" He didn't want to search her since that would be violating.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:02 pm

Aqua mumbled about something and took out a pair of keys, giving them to him. She heard her dragon calling from inside and the door opened, since the dragon had smelled her. The dragon had a spiked collar with the name "Blaze" engraved on a tag. The dragon was about the size of a medium sized dog and was completely black. His dark red eyes narrowed at the sight of Ryder.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:41 pm

Ryder stepped back, "Whoa is that what I think it it?" He stared at the dragon in disbleif. Was he seeing things? Maybe it was those shots he took? "Should I just leave you here or enter?"
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:44 pm

Aqua shrugged, letting herself down. "Stay if you want handsome. Yes that is a dragon. I have another one...a white female one...they protect me..." She stumbled up a couple of stairs. "Stay or don't. There's another bedroom or you can go...doesn't matter to mee..."
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:09 pm

Ryder saw she still seemed clumsy and didn't want to see her hurt. He put his hand around Agua's waist to help her to her room. "Is there anything else in your house I need to worry about?" The dragons seemed to be giving him hostil looks which made him uncomfortable.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:16 pm

Aqua shook her head and went into her room. "Nope...I only have the two dragons. They're real nice. "Leave or stay. Doesn't matter." Despite her being drunk, she didn't want to sleep in the day clothes. "I'm going to change if that's ok...."
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:33 pm

Ryder nodded and left the room. He wasn't going to watch her change. Should he go home or stay here. He really didn't want to go back home since he was tired and starting to feel the effects of alcohol. He knocked at her door, "I'm just going to crash in your extra room."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:05 pm

Aqua answered with an okay and made sure the door was closed before changing. She wore a black shirt with white lettering that said "I <3 Dragons" and pink sweats. She stumbled to the lights, turning them off and getting into the bed. Aqua suddenly felt a wave of darkness wash over her.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:19 am

Ryder walked to the room that was empty. He was getting real tired and the alcohol was taking its toll on him. It was werid since everytime he would drink alcohol there was a fifty percent chance it would affect him like a normal human and then fifty percent where he never felt the effects of alcohol. He got into bed closing his eyes.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:43 pm

Blizzard (the female white dragon) came into Ryder's room, looking at him with kind blue eyes. She sort of purred and looked him over, then stood by the door on guard. Blaze did the same for Aqua's room.

((Skip to next day?))
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next