the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood on your hands

5 posters

Page 21 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

Blood on your hands - Page 21 Empty Re: Blood on your hands

Post by Ravyn Sat May 05, 2012 1:56 pm

Theo: I just.... stopped talking. I wouldnt say any more, but i wouldnt agree to leave her with them. She couldnt guilt me into agreeing.... right? No... no, i had to stand up for my own opinions this time...
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat May 05, 2012 1:59 pm

Amirah removed her hands from his face. She was still in his arms and she felt... safe. For once she felt as if her entire life had a purpose. Would she be able to give up her safty?
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sat May 05, 2012 2:08 pm

Victoria smiled at him. "I'll remember to get you another one. Those are amazing. But it's cool that you camp out here a lot. It's like a second home, hmm?"

"I didn't let you, you caught me quite by surprise," Sterling told her. "But I'd blame the vampire, not me."
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat May 05, 2012 2:13 pm

Emi shrugged and let it go. "I catch alot of people by surprise." She said wiht a wink. REally Emi.. flirting right now? She mentally kicked herself. NO NO NO NO She told herself over and over again.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sat May 05, 2012 3:30 pm

Sterling laughed."Well I don't think I have enough energy for you to be spontaneous again."
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat May 05, 2012 3:48 pm

Emi smirked and held her wrist up to his mouth. "Go ahead. Drink. We both know you want to." She smriekd at him.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sat May 05, 2012 5:54 pm

Sterling laughed at her. "I'm fine. I won't entertain your teasings. I'm not that bored yet."
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat May 05, 2012 6:55 pm

Emi chuckled and shrugged. "Well then..." She looked around. The sun was just comming over the hill and she shuddered. "We need to find a cave." She whispered.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sat May 05, 2012 7:41 pm

"I told you, you can sleep. I won't be needing rest any time soon."
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun May 06, 2012 11:52 am

Emi rolled her eyes and searched for a cavve. "There is one over there." She pointed. "Trust me... you will need this." She looked at him.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun May 06, 2012 12:38 pm

Ryder was walking into town when heard rustling and a groan. It sounded too him like someone was fighting or someone getting beat up. He followed the sound and saw a guy have a girl over his shoulder. The girl looked just like...Oh no. "Hey let her go."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun May 06, 2012 1:33 pm

Bacon wrote:Victoria smiled at him. "I'll remember to get you another one. Those are amazing. But it's cool that you camp out here a lot. It's like a second home, hmm?"

"I didn't let you, you caught me quite by surprise," Sterling told her. "But I'd blame the vampire, not me."

Blake shrugged. "I never felt like my "home" was a real one. Out here...it feels better." He wondered what she was, what species. He couldn't smell out species like his father and trainer, but Blake could tell his own kind...well shapeshifters whos other form was a dragon.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun May 06, 2012 1:38 pm

Karma =) wrote:Ryder was walking into town when heard rustling and a groan. It sounded too him like someone was fighting or someone getting beat up. He followed the sound and saw a guy have a girl over his shoulder. The girl looked just like...Oh no. "Hey let her go."

Aqua was tied up now on his shoulder. Her hands and ankles were bound and her face showed she was obviously unconscious. The kidnapper smiled. "Let her go? Oh no. Her services are needed." The kidnapper pushed back his hood to reveal a man with ebony hair and bright red eyes. His face showed several silver scars and so did his neck. "You want to mess with me, your kind?"
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun May 06, 2012 5:05 pm

Ryder growled, "I am nothing like you." His canine teeth elongated. Normally he kept them hidden never letting them show but now he was mad. "This girl is mine." His eye glowed with flecks of red. He had never acted this way before. He walked closer to the guy. "I think you should find another person to feed off of."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun May 06, 2012 5:11 pm

The man laughed. "Oh really? Says the one who's eyes are glowing with blood. Ah ha!" His fangs had come out and one hand was on Aqua's back to keep her there. "The Master isn't just feeding off her silly. He can do that to any one of his humans. I don't see a name tag with your name on it sir, so she is fair game to the rest of us." Aqua let out a small groan, but she was still unconscious, since she had been hit with a brick after all.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun May 06, 2012 5:13 pm

Theo: I glanced up at the moon, noting its position in the sky. "If we're going to find your brother, we should go...." i suggested half hesitantly. We were burning moonlight and the longer he was out there, the more chance there was of him getting caught.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun May 06, 2012 5:18 pm

Amirah nodded and threw off the jacket and placed the umbrella on the branch. She stood and did a flip off the branch and laided on the ground. "We have to hurry." She whispered. "Nighttime does not last forever." She took off running then stopped. "Come on Theo." She whispered. She took in a deep breath and caught her brtoehr's scent. "This way."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun May 06, 2012 5:23 pm

Theo: I jumped down after her, shifting quickly and following. I could move far more quickly and quietly as a wolf, plus my night vision was better and tracking was easier. I could easily smell the scent trail, even though her brother had passed here hours ago. We'd find him....
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sun May 06, 2012 5:26 pm

Sterling yawned, more out of boredom than weariness. "I have no idea what on earth you mean. But if you insist, let's go."
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun May 06, 2012 5:28 pm

Ryder growled again, "I don't care what you master wants with her. I won't let you leave with her." It was a good thing he always kept a dagger in his boot. He just hoped that he was good enough at fighting to help Aqua. He took out the dagger. "Now we can do this the easy way or the hard way."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun May 06, 2012 5:35 pm

The man smiled. "Do you not know who I am? Take a look at my markings boy." He had a fire tattoo around his neck that said "Fury of the Dancing Flames-Axel" in small lettering. "I have kept my fire even though I am a vampire. You won't win with just a dagger."
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun May 06, 2012 5:53 pm

Ryder raised an eyebrow, "Are those suppose to impress me?" He had no clue what this guy was talking about. What does Fury of the dancing flame have anything to do with the current situation? And what did he mean he kept his fire? What kind of vampire is he? Obviously the crazy kind from the sound of it.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun May 06, 2012 5:56 pm

Axel held out one of his hands and it lit on fire. "It's supposed to teach you something. Fury of the Dancing Flames is my nickname. I control fire, after what happened with my father...that idot." He hissed and dropped Aqua on the ground. "This isn't the last you'll be seeing of me boy." Axel sped off, his fire going out.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun May 06, 2012 6:23 pm

Ryder felt confused the guy just left, "What the hell just happened?" He would have to figure that out later. He went over to Aqua. He cut her bonds with his dagger. "Are you okay?" He shook her a little though he shouldn't since she might be hurt.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun May 06, 2012 6:24 pm

Aqua blinked. "I'm going to kill that guy. He hit me with a stupid brick! A brick!" Her head hurt but other than that she was fine. "I'm fine except for the pounding in my skull."
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next