the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood on your hands

5 posters

Page 20 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

Blood on your hands - Page 20 Empty Re: Blood on your hands

Post by Karma =) Wed May 02, 2012 6:34 pm

Karma =) wrote:Ryder felt bad for leaving so quickly but he just didn't want to do anything he would regret. He went back home to see if his mom was still asleep. When he got back home he found her to be to his surprise wide awake. "Hey mom." She looked up from her newspaper. "Hey sweetie." He poured himself another cup of coffee. "Why you up so early?" His mom sighed putting down the newspaper. "You know today I have to help with cancer treaments." He nodded how could he forget. She did this every month. It was just he still had Aqua on his mind.

Here you go Eagle
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed May 02, 2012 9:22 pm

blah cant repost for alittle bit... um Viper was taking Ende to see his rooms and stuff at his house.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed May 02, 2012 9:27 pm

Emi looked at him with a stupid expression. "Well then that portal must have dropped you here for some reason." She said shugging. Her ankle wass causing her pain and she held her breath. "Ow.." she muddered.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Wed May 02, 2012 9:32 pm

Sterling pursed his lips. "Is something bothering you?"
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed May 02, 2012 11:30 pm

Emi shrugged and looked away from him. She looked stright forward and noticed that themoon was high in the sky. She shivered. She knew that the vampire could save her from whatever or who ever came after her. She closed her eyes. "Ankle." she finally answered.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu May 03, 2012 11:04 am

Theo: "Sorry.... but that isnt something i can agree to." i said, for once not caving to pressure. I wouldnt move in this issue...... if she got taken, i'd get her out, even at my own expense. She still had things to do, family to look after. I didnt. Her safety was more important than mine.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu May 03, 2012 7:24 pm

Amirah took his face in her hands. "Theo... please? My brother's saftey is more important than my own. I could figure a out... I have before." she muddered the last part.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu May 03, 2012 8:04 pm

Theo: My eyes widened and i only barely noticed my arms tightening around her slightly. "They've got you before.....?" i asked, worried. But even if that was the case.... it still didnt matter. I'd get her brother out, but i wouldnt leave her with them.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu May 03, 2012 9:21 pm

Amirah looked away and nodded. "Yes... yes they did.... it was terrible but.. I found my way out. I had to save my brother... THeo I had to. I can escape again." She said looking up to him. "Please...?"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu May 03, 2012 9:29 pm

Theo: I shook my head stubbornly. "No..... i refuse to let them keep you. If they get out and your brother, i'll get your brother first, but i wont leave you there. Nothing you say's gonna change that...." i said, determined.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu May 03, 2012 9:37 pm

Amirah looked at him shocked. "Why do you even care so much Theo? Honestly I want the truth." Her eyes held his for a moment and she looked down. She shivered and felt herself getting lost in memories of the Doctors.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Thu May 03, 2012 9:44 pm

Sterling laughed. "Of course it is. What do you want me to do about it? You're the one who walked into that trap."
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu May 03, 2012 9:53 pm

Emi shrugged and glared up at him. "Hey hey hey Mr. Vampire you should have seen that trap!! But you didnt!" She rolled her eyes and shook her head. " Nothing will help. I just need to rest but I cant because Im leading you..."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu May 03, 2012 9:58 pm

Theo: "Because you have a life and you have family and people who still need you. And you're nice and you mean a lot to me and.... i cant lose someone else i care about..... not again...... i wont let anyone else get hurt because of my failures." i said, chest constricting a little as memories resurfaced.... memories of the last time that had happened. Never again.....
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu May 03, 2012 10:03 pm

Amirah looked up at him and her entire body shook. "T-Theo... its not going to be like that. I care about you as well. Alot more then I should, but I do ok? I just... I need to save my brother..." She looked down and felt tears slid down her cheeks.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Thu May 03, 2012 11:22 pm

"I can't see a vampire unless a vampire wants to be seen or makes a mistake, just like you can't see a human unless they want you to. So you really can put the blame on me. As for sleeping, I think I have a pretty good idea of where were going, and i get lost I can always wake you up by dropping you, so theres no problem there."
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu May 03, 2012 11:51 pm

Emi shook her head and smacked his chest. "No... you see its not as easy as you think little vampire. The road is twisted and curves down a dangerous path. Knowing you... you will kill me..."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri May 04, 2012 11:00 am

Theo: "I know..... and your brother will be fine. I promise that i'll get him out safely if its within my power to do so. But i wont leave you there....." i said. I could tell she was upset and i felt bad, but it wouldnt make me relent.... not on this matter.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri May 04, 2012 1:26 pm

Bacon wrote:"Sometimes?" Victoria grimaced. "You aren't one of those anorexics are you? Or a hippie whos never had a coke..." She trailed off, thinking about what it would be like if she had never tasted coke.

Blake wasn't sure about her terminology. "Um...I hunt. I cook the meat using fire and it tastes fine. Do you mean coke as in...the drink brand, or drugs?" His parents had warned him to stay away from that, though there was one night that never came back to him. "If you mean the drug, I went to a party one time and someone gave me something and I have no idea what I did...I found myself in an abandoned warehouse, with a girl on me. I still can't recall that night..."
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri May 04, 2012 1:31 pm

Ignatius nodded. "Where is this house of yours? It seems we have been walking for a while now..." The ground suddenly called to him, near the heat. The top was too cold for his liking. Ignatius liked being near the heat, being a fire spirit.

Aqua sighed and took a shower, braiding her hair in a french style behind her. She decided to go look for work and surely it wouldn't be that hard. Aqua found a job at a performing place for drama. She could do make-up, so may be she'd be accepted there.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri May 04, 2012 3:11 pm

Rain: "Sorry, i know.... not far. Just up the street, actually." i said, pointing out the house. I'd left the porch light on so i wouldnt trip on the front stairs of the tiny little sort of run-down down house when i got home. It wasnt in bad shape, necessarily, but it was old and had that kind of faded, worn appearance to it. Still, the wiring was good and the roof was solid and it had running water and heat..... it could definately be worse, even if it was kinda far from work. I felt sort of bad.... i'd probably pulled him significantly out of his way.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri May 04, 2012 4:42 pm

Ryder sat down. His mom gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Well I have to go. Bye honey." She left the house. What would he do now? He wanted to go back to see Aqua but he still felt tempted to drink her blood. Sighing he gets up and decided to go for a walk. Maybe fresh air will help.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Fri May 04, 2012 5:04 pm

"For sleeping?" Sterling laughed. "Why would I do that?"

Victoria stated at him, then burst out laughing. "I meant the drink!" She covered her mouth with her hand, still laughing. "But that was an interesting story."
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat May 05, 2012 1:16 am

Aqua wasn't hired, mainly because of her looks. She sighed and walked down the street when suddenly someone grabbed her by the waist and hit her with something hard on the head. Aqua groaned and fell back, now unconscious, and the kidnapper tossed her over his shoulder. The man ran into the alleyway to find his place, satisfied that this girl would meet his needs.

Blake felt like a fool. "Yes I've had the drink...I just like to live outside and enjoy what nature has given us. I'm not a hippie..." He still felt embarassed by sharing that story, when he had thought it was the drug... Blake felt his face heat up and quickly shifted his blonde hair, so it would cover his eyes and part of his face.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat May 05, 2012 10:46 am

Amirah shook her head and she looked down. "Theo... stop...." Everything he was saying... every single word was hurting her more and more. She couldn't deal with this. "You have to leave me there." She said finally.

Emi shrugged. "You would find a way to get all pissed then kill me." Emi said looking at him. "I mean you did let me fall into a trap." She iwnked at him.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next