the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted)

2 posters

Page 2 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next

Go down

Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted)

Post by Alice Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:20 pm

Justin shrugged." Honestly I really dont remeber." He said with a embrassed chuckle.

Rosaile shook her head but it made her dizzy. "N-no I am fine." She said standing up but almost falling. "I dont need your help.."

Nathan stood outside and saw that some children did not go in. He understood why. He leaned against the building and waited for the others.

Alison laughed and looked at him. "Well I could help you if you want." She said with a smile. "Do you want me to?"
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted)

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:30 pm

Roseanne smiled and then briefly glanced up to see the teacher was passing out some kind of sheet. Rules and guidelines probably. She rolled her eyes, and then returned his attention to him, holding up her sheet as she asked jokingly, "How many sheets like these do you think we're gonna get today?"

Andrew frowned, wrapping an arm around her waist just to support her. "No, it looks like you do." He retorted. Why was she being so stubborn?

Krystal quickly sat in one of the pews, and closed her eyes. Her body felt like it was on fire, but she wouldn't show weakness in fear of her being discovered.

Xavior smiled and then asked, slightly astonished, "You would do that?" He really did need help with it. "I mean, yeah, I would like that."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:19 pm

Justin chuckled and estimated. "Over 100." He said. He smiled at her and felt at ease for once. "I cant beilive I have been able to keep a conversation with you." He said wiht a deep chuckle.

Rosaile pushed against him. "Stop.. I. Am. Fine." She said and broke free. "Why cant you just get that?" She asked nearly out of breath.

Nathan sat back and watched the students. "Well lets get everyone else out." He called for everyone to leave the chapel and hurry to their next class.

Alison smiled and nodded. "Of course I would help you. When would you like to? And where do you want to meet up?"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:57 am

Roseanne smiled...like a geniune smile. She began to notice that she actually liked to hear him chuckle. "Not used to talking to people?" She asked half-jokingly before saying, "Honestly, me either. Usually I don't even know what to talk about."

Andrew frowned once again. She was a stubborn one. "No, you're not. You're dizzy, you can barely stand, and you're almost out of breath pushing me away."
He paused before saying, "One way or another, you're going to get checked out, either you come willingly, or I will carry you over my shoulder if I have to. I'm not about to just let you go on your merry way and get hurt even more."

Krystal moved to stand, but couldn't find enough energy to do so. Great, now I'm stuck here suffering. She thought bitterly, and then gasped as her skin actually starting to blister a little from the 'heat'. She tried to stand again, and succeeded, but felt a flash of vertigo go through her body. She leaned against the pew. This was not good, at all.

(Can't think of a post for Xavior...I will later though. Smile )
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:59 pm

(hahaha ok Smile )

Justin shrugged and chuckled. "What I ment was I am not good with talking to girls." He said looking down at his hands.

Rosaile glared at him. "How about neither?" She asked and finally pushed him away. She grabbed her bag and went for the door. The nerve of some people she thought.

Nathan counted off the students and saw that the girl wasnt there. He went in and looked at her. "Need help?"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:43 am

Roseanne paused a moment, unsure what to do at his almost sudden change in demeanor, and then an idea popped into her head. She gave him a friendly half-grin as she shrugged and said, "Well, I'm not good at talking to guys." Maybe that would get a laugh out of him.

Andrew cursed under his breath, wondering what to do at this point. Go after her or let her leave? He chose when he shouted, "Fine, don't say I didn't warn you if y-...when you hurt yourself."

Krystal's eyes open slightly in alarm before she regained her composure, and realized what he had asked her. "N-No, I'm fine. Perfectly fine." Liar She had to think, And you're not a very good one too.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:19 pm

Justin chuckled and shook his head. "I think you talk to guys way more than you give your self credit for." He said. She was easy to talk to and that is what he needed.

Rosaile looked at him. "If I what?" She asked. Her hand went to her hips and she smirked. "Tell me."

Nathan shook his head and grabbed her arm. "Come on." He said with a smirk. He pulled her out of the chapel.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:40 am

Roseanne smirked, glad that actually had worked. "And why do you say that?" She intrigued, wondering why he would assume that, though it was sort of true.

Andrew half-grinned, and responded with "I think you can figure it out yourself." He glanced at the clock and then said almost mockingly, "Now, you better get to class before you're late."

Krystal felt relieved once they got out of the chapel. What was strange was, where he grabbed her arm, it didn't burn as much as the rest of her body. How could that be? But she couldn't find an answer to her question as she calmed herself down. For future reference, don't go in the chapel She thought.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:38 pm

Justin shrugged. "Because you have more ease than I do when I talk to girls." He said with a smile. "Very much more ease."

Rosaile shook her head and sat down. "Come on teacher. Might as well tell me now." She said. A buring fire filed her eyes and she wasnt leaving without an answer.

Nathan smiled and sat her down by a tree. "Do you need some water?" He asked. His brown eyes held hers for a moment and he disappeared to get water.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:50 am

Roseanne almost raised an eyebrow but stopped herself, wondering why he would say that with a smile on his face. As if he was amused by that fact...why would it be amusing in the first place? She shrugged, and then commented, "Well, I guess I'm sort of a natural at it."

Andrew grinned, and then leaned back in his chair. He met her gaze as he repeated, "I told you, you could figure it out. I said the answer before." He wanted her to think about it. That was more fun than just telling her.

Krystal was about to reply a 'No', but he had left before she could. She shook her head, leaned back against the trunk of the tree, and drew her knees up slightly to her chest. This whole thing is ridiculous. She thought.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:47 pm

Justin nodded an shrugged. "Maybe..." He said. He focused little on what the teacher was saying about homework and such.

Rosail shook her head. "Tell me." She said with a sort of threating tone. "Come on teacher." She teased him. A smirk played on her lips.

Nathan was soon back wiht water and gave it to her. "Are you feeling better?" He asked. His eyes were filled with worry.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:59 pm

Roseanne momentarily listened to what the teacher was saying before looking at the clock. They had about eight minutes until class ended. She paused, wanting to continue their conversation but was unsure how to.

Andrew was surprised at her threatening tone, but then was amused by it. "You are no fun." He commented with a slight pout before explaining, "What's bound to happen if you don't get checked out, you'll hurt yourself even more eventually."

Krystal took a sip of the water, unsure how to react after seeing so much worry and concern in his eyes. She found it...a bit odd. "A little better." She answered hesitantly, partially confused about how to deal with this situation.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:58 pm

Justin sighed and leaned back. "Im so tired." And that he was. He was not use to getting up early.

Rosaile smirked and rolled her eyes. "Sorry teacher, but I am fine." She said standing up. "And I bid you a farewell." She said before she bowed and left the classroom.

Nathan nodded and tightened his jaw slightly. "Well you better get going ot your next class." He said
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:34 am

"Same here." Roseanne agreed as she stretched briefly, and then glanced at him with a smile as she stated, "At least class is almost over."

Andrew closed his eyes, and leaned back in his chair again, this time not with a smirk or grin, but a sigh.
She was stubborn, assertive, witty, and...there was something else about her he couldn't indentify.

Krystal looked up at him, pausing a moment before standing up slowly. She wondered why his attitude changed...and she was certainly aware of his jaw tightening. It wasn't hard to tell.
She noticed how close they actually were, and that made her uneasy and somewhat embarrassed so she moved, making it look like a casual thing.
"All right then." She agreed before starting to walk away.

(Haha. XD With Andrew's, I unintentionally made it rhyme.)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:09 pm

Justin nodded. "I know right? I swear this day is going to drag on." He moaned. He shook his head and kept looking at the clock.

Rosaile marched off into her next class. Soon she was out of that class and relized that she had another class with Andrew. She gritted her teeth and walked into his class and sat in the back again. She hated this class now and she would hate the teacher even more.

(XD XD I noticed that XD)

Nathan watched her leave and took in a deep breath. That was closs maybe too close. He knew what the punishment was for teacher and student relationships... and he didnt need that in his life.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:27 pm

Roseanne couldn't help but smile slightly at his complaining, although she did agree with him. "It sure seems that way." She said before she checked the time again. Two minutes. She stood up out of her seat, and slung her bag strap over her shoulder.

Andrew had actually fallen asleep, and only woke when he heard someone walk into the room. He blinked before realizing who it was. Rosalie. Well, this was going to be interesting, that's for sure.

Krystal kept walking and waited until she was out of sight of Nathan to sigh and shake her head. What was going on back there? She was confused and frustrated even though he didn't say much during that whole fiasco.
What was that all about? What was the reason for him to have so much concern for a student he just met? She didn't know...but maybe if she had a chance, she would find out soon enough.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:15 am

(Oh hey, I've posted some pictures of my charries on the front page. Smile But I haven't found one for Andrew yet.)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:52 pm

( aaww! haha ok Smile wanna post for Xavier?)

Justin nodded and smiled. "It is though." He said with a smile. He leaned back in his chair. He had this classroom for his next period as well.

Rosaile sat in the back and took out her ipod. She had 5 minutes before she needed to be in class. She looked through her songs and ignored Andrew.

Nathan sighed and went to class. Everybody ws almost the same to him. He was good at figuring people out but Krystal he couldnt. It frustrated him.

Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:12 pm

Roseanne smiled and then paused, wondering why he wasn't getting ready to leave but she wasn't going to ask. The bell rang, and she found herself almost unable to say goodbye. "So, I'll see you around?" She mentally winced as she somehow formed those words into a question.

Andrew was fine with her ignoring him. In fact, he was relieved. He wouldn't know what to say.

Krystal went to her next class frustrated, and stayed that way throughout the period. She looked at her schedule, and wanted to scream. She had her next class with Nathan. Great.

Xavior suggested, "How about the library? After classes are done with?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:30 pm

Justin nodded. "Sure..." He said with a small smile. He wondered if he had anyother classes with her.

Rosaile looked up at the clock 4 minutes left. She sighe din frustration. Where was everybody else..?

Nathan leaned back into his chair and sighed. He never could figure out how he had come to get this job. He wasnt exactly the best person to be around.

Alison shrugged. "Sure if you want." She said with a smile. She sighed and stood up. "Whats your next class?"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:23 pm

Roseanne had enough time so she asked, "Hey, what classes do you have after this one?" She was relieved by the casual tone in her voice. She was back to herself.

Andrew tried to preoccupy himself, but finally gave up when he couldn't find anything to do, and coughed loudly. To get her attention maybe? He wasn't even sure.

Krystal mentally groaned as she walked into Nathan's class. He just...confused her, and it frustrated her that she couldn't figure out why. She sat in the back of the class room, opened up her notebook, and pretended to be writing something.

Xavior thought a moment, temporarily forgetting what class it was. "Fencing." He answered with a slight smile. It was one of his best subjects actually. Now, he probably wasn't the greatest person in this school to wield a sword, but he wasn't a complete failure either.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:39 pm

Justin looked down at his scedule. "Study skills.." He chuckled. HE looked around the classroom to see that he was going to be the only one sitting there for next period.

Rosaile looked up and raised a eyebrow. "Yes?" She asked. Sarcasm leaked into her voice and she leaned back into her chair. She was going to be a pain to him.

Nathan looked around and saw some students he had before. He introduced himself and went around. "Class, I need you to tell me where you would like to start in the history books. Ancient Egypt maybe?"

Alison smiled. "I have that aswell. Have you been fencing long?" She asked. She grabbed her stuff and walked out the door. She waited for him.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:17 pm

(Sorry I haven't replied 'til now. Been having some...issues.)

Roseanne smiled and asked rhetorically, "Oh, fun huh?" The bell rang and before she left him, she uttered a 'Bye' with a small grin.

Andrew found himself at a loss for words, and was thankful as the students started to file into the room.

Krystal frowned because no one had given him an answer and she wasn't about to. She sunk in her desk, wishing she could disappear.

Xavior joined her promptly and shrugged, "Not very long...but long enough, I guess. What about you?" He walked with her to their class.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:50 pm

(Oh its ok... are you ok? If u wanna talk u can pm me!)
Justin nodded and watched herboesve. Her pulled out a notebook. Her started to draw random characters in hisbhead.

Rosalie watched the students come in. She smirked at him and winked. Shebleaned back and waited for class to begin.

Nathan smiled slightly. "Alright then. We are going to learn about the diffrebt religions in history. Lets start with ancient Egypt. "

Alison nodded and shrugged. "For about two years now. I am goodbi guess. Are you any good?"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:05 pm

(Hmm...all righty then. Smile.)

Roseanne made it halfway down the hall before checking her bag and realizing she left her notebook in the classroom. She sighed, and then hurried, half-running back to the classroom. A sheepish smile appeared on her face as she went to the desk she had been in, and grabbed her notebook.

Andrew was slightly frustrated, so he didn't say much except for explaining some rules, and what he was passing out to them.

Krystal internally sighed. Ancient Egypt. She remember those times. Especially during the reign of Cleopatra and her involvement with Mark Anthony.

Xavior smiled slightly, "Well, I think I'm good...but I'd rather like to show you."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next