the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted)

2 posters

Page 16 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next

Go down

Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted) - Page 16 Empty Re: Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted)

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:13 pm

Krystal paused a moment, "I-I don't know for sure. He keeps...moving." She closed her eyes, concentrating. "Over by the w-" She couldn't finish. She felt a spark of pain coarse through her body. That was Thane, giving her a warning.

Andrew's hands found her waist and he mentally frowned, remembering what she had on. Damn dress... He thought. Never before in his life did he hate a piece of clothing like he did now. He pulled back just long enough to take off his shirt before continuing the kiss.

Xavior half-chuckled when she tackled him, but it died down slightly after she spoke. "You are free, sweetheart." He murmured with a smile, looking into her eyes.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted) - Page 16 Empty Re: Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted)

Post by Alice Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:25 pm

Nathan looked at her and saw the pain in her eyes. "What is he doing to you?" He asked with a pained expression. He tried to keep his temper down.. but it wasnt working.

Rosalie's hands explored his chest. Her lips trailed down his neck and his chest and came back his his neck. Her lips outlined his jaw. Her hands went to the corst and started to undo the tight bound ribbons.

Alison giggled and snuggled close to him. "I know.." She smiled. Her entire being couldnt.. express how free she felt. She kissed his cheek and looked at him. "I love you."
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:41 pm

"What does it look like?" Krystal answered through gritted teeth, right now finding that question had a rather obvious answer, before she tried to regain her breath.
"Sorry." She apologized before saying, "He doesn't want me to tell you where he is...but he's in the woods nearby." Then, there came the pain. It went away fast, but it was almost overbearing.

Andrew helped her untie the rest of the ribbons, his lips trailing down her neck. He needed her right now...but he didn't want to rush this. He wanted it to be perfect for her.

Xavior smiled, "I love you too." He responded before kissing her sweetly, and then when he pulled away, he asked with a slight chuckle, "Are we just going to stay on the floor like this?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:52 pm

Nathan gave a slight nod. "Come with me." He whispered. He picked her up and held her close. "We are going to find him."

Rosalie pulled her dress off and let it hit the floor. She wanted this. She didnt know what would happen but she knew.. she wanted him.

Alison smiled and thought about it. "Maybe..." She winked and stood up. "I guess not." She said wiht a smile and helped him up.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:00 pm

Krystal's arms wrapped around instinctively, but her grip was weak. His words registered in her mind, and then she became worried. What if Thane hurt him? It'd be her fault.

(And well, I think we both know where Andrew & Rosalie are going so...maybe we can skip it or something?)

Xavior grinned at her before asking, "Well, do you want a quick tour?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:14 am

(...or would you like to continue on with that scene...?)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:25 pm

NAthan took off into the woods. His eyes scanned the dark woods. He couldnt see anything.

(We can skip it Smile )

Rosalie woke up laying next to Andrew. She yawned and stretched and sat up. She looked over at Andrew and smiled.

Alison nodded. "Sure!" she said. Her eyes shown bright.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:19 pm

Krystal couldn't see far, but she could sense where Thane was. "Set...me down." She said when she felt him near. She didn't want to be a burden to Nathan. Once she heard a dark chuckle, she knew she was right.

Andrew's eyes opened slowly, but when he saw Rosalie, he returned a smile of his own. "Hey." He greeted her.

Xavior grinned and took her hand before showing her the living room, the kitchen/dining room, then the bathroom, and the two bedrooms. Once was his, the other was the guest room. "So...which one do you want?" He asked casually, unsure whether she would want to share the room with him or not.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:41 pm

Nathan shook his head. "No..." He whispered to her. He let his wings out. "We are going to fly..."

Rosalie smiled and kissed his cheek. "Hello there." A rose color shown in her cheeks.

Alison shrugged. "I was kinda thinking.." She looked down at her feet. Her cheeks became a deep scarllet. She wanted to share a room.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:51 pm

Krystal half-frowned, but she wouldn't object openly. He was probably right.

Andrew's smile widened when she blushed and he just had to kiss her. Lightly though. His arms wrapped around her waist loosely, just wanting to hold her.

Xavior noticed her cheeks reddening and he tipped her head up to look at him. "What's up?"
Then he sort of figured out why she would be acting this way. "You want to...share my room?" He questioned, a soft smile on his face now, hopefully telling her she didn't need to be embarrassed.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:31 am

NAthan looked at her. "WHat...? We need to get out of here..." He whispered. His voice seemed to drip with venom.

Rosalie kissed his softly and snuggled against him. She felt safe in his arms and she loved him. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the moment.

Alison blushed more and nodded. "Yes... I do.. but I didnt know how you would feel about that..." She whispered in a soft voice.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:47 am

Krystal was honestly shocked and even scared by his tone and she couldn't respond for a moment before she whispered hesitantly, "I-I know...s-sorry."

Andrew held her close, his chin rested on top of her head. He felt as if he would let go, she would be taken from him again.

Xavior assured her with a smile and he said softly, "I'm fine with it. I just didn't know if you would be."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:56 am

Nathan nodded and took off. His wings beat fast. He needed to get her out of there. Or something terrigle was going ot happen.

Rosalie looked at him. She kissed his jaw and let one hand get tangled in his hair. "I love you..." She whispered.

Alison nodded and hugged him. "Of coursEI would be okay with it." She said smiling. Her heart was pounding.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:05 pm

Krystal was surprised once again when Thane didn't follow them. She didn't know where Nathan was headed, but she really didn't care. All she wanted was to be far away from Thane.

"I love you too." Andrew replied, bringing a hand up from her waist to stroke her cheek. He meant those words more than he ever had before.

Xavior hugged her back. He was actually relieved that she was fine with the idea. When he pulled away, he asked her with a slight smile, "Hey, why don't I make us something to eat?" After all, it was already morning.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:10 pm

NAthan flew as fast as he could. Anger pulsed him to do crazy things and he knew he needed to get her away. Every last drop of energy he had he would spend on getting her safe.

Rosalie looked into his eyes and didnt look away. A smile formed on her lips. Her heart started to pound in her chest. SHe coudlnt help it... he made her this way.

Alison nodded and smiled. "That would be amazing." She said with a laugh. She started to walk to the kitchen.... but got lost and came back. "Um.. you lead the way?"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:20 pm

Krystal waited until she couldn't feel Thane's presence before she looked up at Nathan and told him softly since she could plainly see how angry he was, and she didn't want that inflicted on her, "He's gone."

Andrew smiled back. It was just one of the things she did to him. He leaned down to press his lips against hers, living in the moment before he realized something. He pulled away with slightly wide eyes, "What time is it?"

Xavior chuckled, finding her so cute. His arm wrapped around her shoulders, taking her into the kitchen. As he washed his hands, he asked with a smile, "So, what would you like, my dear?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:23 pm

Nathan let out a slow breath and looked for a place to land. They landed by buildings and apartments. He had taken them to New York City.

Rosalie looked at the clock. "12:30.." SHe said. "Im guessing you have to go..." She said with a sigh. If he was gone she could get ready... and go to school. She disliked school.. but she needed it.

Alison shrugged and sat on the counter top. "I dont care. All I know is Im starving!" She said with a small laugh. She was never this hungry.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:33 pm

Krystal looked around, and was amazed. How did he manage to get from California to New York? Well, they were definitely safe for a while now. She then noticed he hadn't set her down yet and her cheeks reddened just slightly.

"Oh, no." Andrew said with a grin. "I think I may just forget about my duties as a teacher, just for today."

Xavior nodded with a slight smile, then he began making eggs, toast, and bacon. It didn't take long, and soon enough, he had everything served up and set on the table. He took a seat as he said with a half grin, "Well, here it is."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:37 pm

Nathan hugged her close. "Im.. sorry I didnt mean for myself to get angery like that." He whispered. He kissed her forehead.

Rosalie laughed and nodded. "I like that idea." She kissed his forehead but got up. "I need to shower.." She said and walked to the bathroom and winked at him before she went in and got ready.

Alison loved the smell of breakfest cooking. She got up off the counter and walked over and sat next to him. "It looks wonderful!" She took a bite. "It taste wonderful to!"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:45 pm

Krystal nodded slightly in recognition of what he said. "Apology accepted." She responded quietly, looking up at him. She hadn't really helped matters in the first place.

Andrew smiled to himself before grabbing some clothes out of his dresser and getting dressed. All he picked were jeans and a black t-shirt, nothing fancy whatsoever.

Xavior smiled, taking her free hand in his. "Well, thanks." He said almost modestly.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:47 pm

Nathan shook his head and walked through the streets. his wings were gone and he looked at her. "Have you ever been here?"

Rosalie came out about an hour later. Her hair was curled and she was wearing a black tank top with dark colored jeans. She sighed and smiled at him. "Well dont you look amazing." She winked at him.

Alison smiled and kissed his cheek. She continued to eat and finished quickly. She leaned back in her chair. "Best meal I have ever had." She said with a huge grin.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:11 pm

Krystal nodded, "Once...but it was very different then. I'm assuming you've been?" She felt like saying something about him carrying her around, but she decided against it.

Andrew chuckled slightly, looking over at her, "No, not me. But you definitely do, darling." He gave her a wink and a smile.

Xavior finished not long after her and grinned slightly. He leaned over and kissed her cheek, "Sure, sure." He leaned back a little before asking, "Well, what do you want to do now?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:56 pm

Bump?
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:11 pm

(sorry havent been on a computer xDD)

Nathan nodded and sighed. "I came here after the fall. It was 1920." He said iwht a smile He looked at her. "Are you okay..?" He asked raising a eyebrow.

Rosalie rolled her eyes. "Not even close." She said looking at him. She walked up to him and kissed his cheek. "Now.. what are we going to do today?"

Alison smiled. "First I will clean since you cooked." She said standing. She picked up both of their plate s and walked ot the sink.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:49 pm

Krystal nodded, not having to lie this time. "I'm okay now." She glanced up at him and replied, "1920? I came in the 1930's. 1936, I think it was."

Andrew took her hand while he thought, "I suppose you don't want to stay here all day..." He said rhetorically, giving a slight smile before saying, "We could...take a flight. No one would see, they're all in class and I know of a secluded spot."

Xavior met up with her, his hands wrapping around her waist from behind, and he kissed the side of her neck. "You really are amazing." He said, actually unaware he was quoting her from before because it was just so true.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next