the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted)

2 posters

Page 3 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next

Go down

Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted) - Page 3 Empty Re: Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted)

Post by Alice Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:25 am

Justin smiled and looked towards her. "Forgot something?" He asked with a small smirk.

Rosalie felt like crap. She didn't want to have to deal with anything anymore. She statrted to draw a portrait if Andrew. The shape of his eyes a d the possition if his mouth.

Nathan spoke about the pyramids and everything he spoke about the religion.
He sighed slihtky a.d waited for people to talk asleep.

Alison smiled and winked. "Well than I will have to see it person.ally!" She went into the changi.g room.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted) - Page 3 Empty Re: Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted)

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:44 am

Roseanne could feel her cheeks heat up slightly. "Yeah, I have a tendency to do that sometimes." She answered half-jokingly.

Andrew took a seat at his desk, just letting the students do what they wanted. He didn't notice as the student sitting in front of Rosalie leaned back slightly to see what she was drawing and recognized it by glancing up at Andrew. "Sycophant." The kid muttered under his breath, trying to make it like she wouldn't hear him.

Krystal was probably the only one in the room paying attention. Why? Just because of him talking of Ancient Egypt brought back memories that she hadn't givem much thought in a while.

Xavior went into the men's changing room. As he was changing, he was glad that they weren't required to wear the entire set of gear. It wasn't necessary when a cut would heal fast. He now wore just a regular pair of shoes, black pants, and a white t-shirt underneath a black leather vest. He still wanted some level of protection. He exited the room and decided to wait for Alison
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:34 pm

Justin smiled adn nodded. "I understand." He said. He looked at her agiain. She was a pretty girl when she blushed..

Rosalie looked at the kid and smirked. "Yep thats right. I am but at least I am not afraid to admit it. I draw all of my teachers." She showed the kid of everything in her sketchbook and it was right. She then stood up and went to leave. She didnt need this right now.

Nathan looked around. "Well if none of you are listening I guess we will have a quix on this now." He went to his desk and pulled out a freshly typed pop quiz he always had handy. He passed them out even though the students groaned.

Alison tied her hair up and put on her black shirt and pants. She looked around for her shoes but instead she put on her black converse and smiled. She walked out and saw Xavior. "Ready to get beaten up by a girl?" She asked laughing.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:05 pm

Roseanne smiled and then realized she had to get to class. "I, uh, gotta get going..." She excused herself and then started to leave before she was yelled at.

Andrew looked up to notice Rosalie leaving. "Where are you going?" He asked, although his tone was more curious than accusing.

Krystal sighed, but once she got the quiz, she took it and completed it in less than three minutes. She flipped her paper over and looked at all the other students still working on theirs, obviously.

Xavior grinned and retorted with a laugh as they started walking, "You prepared to be wrong?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:50 pm

Justin leaned back in his chair and smiled to himself. He looked around the classroom. It was going to be a very long period.

Rosalie looked at him slightly. "Leaving." She pushed open the door and walked out. Fresh air hit her face and she knew that she was going to get into alot of trouble because she walked out.

Natahn waited and once the bell rang he could hear the groans. "I will not count this quiz but if I see that no one is paying attention I will count it. Now get out of here." He smiled.

Alison shook her head. "No because I wont be." She winekd at him. They walked into the gym and it was huge. She stood on one side of a mat and took a sword and looked at him. "Ready?"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:59 pm

Roseanne was relieved as she walked into her class, and although the period seemed to stretch forever, that made it more worth it when the bell rang.

Andrew sighed and announced, "If any one of you try anything while I'm gone, there will be consequences." He left and caught up with Rosalie, "What made you leave?"

Krystal picked up her things and proceeded to leave, not wanting to say anything to Nathan.

Xavior picked up his own sword and faced her with a grin, "Oh, yes." He replied.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:12 pm

Justin looked around and felt as if the period was dragging on. Soon a gir lwas at his desk trying to flirt with him. He wasnt really good at flirting back so he just didnt acknoloedge her.

Rosalie shrugged and looked stirhgt ahead. "I dont know I just didnt want to be there any more. Now you should get back to your class teacher." She smirked in his direction.

Natahn leaned back and watched Krystal leave. She was diffrent and he wanted to get to know her. But he didnt know how she felt about the idea and so with that he kept to himself.

Alison bowed and stood. in a stride. "Lets go then." She made a small swing and her sword hit the tip of his.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:22 pm

Roseanne looked at her schedule and realized she had the same class next that Justin had. Once she made it there, she peeked around the doorway with a smile before noticing the girl talking to him. "Hey." She greeted before asking, "Am I interrupting?"

"Oh, no." Andrew replied, his mouth set firmly and his jaw tightening slightly. "I'm not leaving until I get an answer. You have to have a reason."

Krystal sighed, shaking her head. She wasn't exactly treating civilly, and she was starting to actually feel a bit guilty. Maybe, if she saw him later today, just maybe she would apologize. Something like that at least.

Xavior stepped forward, the swords sliding against each other. He made a swing, aimed at her midsection, though he knew she would have just enough time to block it. A sort of challenging move.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:42 pm

Justin shook his head and smiled. "What are you doing here?" He asked with a smile. The girl left and he let out a deep breathe. "You just saved me."

Rosalie smirked and leaned against the wall. "Why do you care so much teacher? You should go back with your students who actually listen to you."

Natahn leaned back and another sutdent piled in. "Its break guys.." The students left and he was alone.

Alison moved and blocked it. Her sword went to his arm. "Got you!"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:54 pm

Roseanne laughed, sitting in the desk in front of his. "I did?" She asked half-jokingly, and then dismissed her question by saying, "I have this class this hour."

"It's my job to care about all my students." Andrew stated, sort of making up an excuse there. He leaned against the wall with his shoulder, "I'm not going anywhere."

Krystal ended up somehow walking past Nathan's class after her last period, and she knew it was break. So he'd be alone. She took a breath and knocked on the doorway as she entered the room. "Can I talk you, if you're nit busy?"

Xavior half-smiled, "Yes, you do." He agreed before stepping back and pointing his sword out at her. "But this time, I will win."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:54 pm

Justin smiled Nd nodded. "Well that sucks." He kaughed.

Rosalie rolled her eyes and leaned on the wall. "Your stupid teacher you know that? " She smirked st him and showed him her Sketchbook. "This is why I left." She said before she fur ex to leave.

Nathan nodded. "Sure!' He made a motion ti one if the front row seats.he gave her a small smile but the door was still opened.
_
Alison moved and gave him sarcastic smile. "Very nice Mr." She giggled sbd met her hair down. "You win fir now."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:56 pm

Roseanne shrugged with a small grin, "Oh, I don't know about that. I have someone to talk to."

Andrew sighed before reluctantly turning around and heading back to his classroom to find the students chattering nonstop. "Everyone, quiet down!" He shouted and was pleased when they did just that. He returned to his desk, and said in his normal tone of voice, "Thank you."

Krystal walked into the room, and instead of sitting in a desk, she leaned back on it. She was hesitant to say what she was about to, but she knew she had to. "I'm sorry about my behavior earlier..." She said softly, choosing her words carefully so maybe she wouldn't have to explain.

Xavior met her gaze, and smirked slightly. She was getting a little serious now.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:52 pm

Justin smiled at him. "Well I see what you mean. I dont have this class next actually." He gave her a shy smile. "I have p.e"

Rosalie stopped for a second adn thought about what she did. He had her sketch book. Everything she had ever drawn was in that sketchbook. She put her head on the wall and breathe out silently. "Great..." She whispered.

Natahan shrugged and smiled. "No harm and no fowl. Why are appologising?" He asked curiously.

Alison smiled and flipped over him. "I could kick your butt right now but... I wouldnt want to embarrasse you." She said with a wink.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:59 pm

(Can't think of anything for Roseanne.)

Andrew took a moment to realize what he had in his hand. Her sketchbook. He was tempted to look through it...but decided to be respectful, and headed back outside. Hopefully he could find her.

Krystal looked up at him, finding she didn't have a certain answer. "I figured it was the right thing to do." She replied simply.

"All right." Xavior commented before saying, being playfully challenging, "Show me then."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:01 pm

( ok :3)

Rosalie sat down on the floor but heard someone comming. She looked up to see Andrew. "Here to yell at me about my sketchbook?" She smirked sligthly.

Nathan chuckled and nodded. "Well it is but its not a big deal." He said. He stood and walked over to the door. "Is there anything else?"

(Permision to viloence (CANT SPELL!!)
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:06 pm

"No." Andrew answered, looking down at her. "I didn't look through it." He said as he handed it back to her.

Krystal was at a loss for words a second, and then lied slightly as she started to head towards the door, "No, that was all."

(Sure. Go ahead.)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:12 pm

Rosalie took it and something happened. For once a smile broke across her face. "Thanks..." She whispered and looked down amazed that he didnt.

Nathan nodded and shoved his hands in his pockets. "Thanks for stopping by! If yo uwant we can get coffee later because you were the only one who did well on my pop quiz so I wwas wondering if we could discuss ancient Egypt."

(YAY!!! *jumps up and down*)

Alison smirked and him and jumped and hit him in the chest. He flew back to the wall adn she pointed her sword towards his throat. "I win."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:21 pm

Andrew smiled back, "No problem." He replied, taking note she was pretty when she smiled...but he couldn't be thinking like that.

Krystal actually smiled up at him, genuinely, "We could do that even now if you wanted."

Xavior groaned slightly, looking up at her and then the tip of the sword. He stood up slowly, "Now that wasn't...exactly fair." He had to comment, trying to catch his breath after it was knocked out of him.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:01 pm

Rosalie smiled and nodded. "Your diffrent teacher. Maybe you can get to know me better." She said with a bell like laugh. She lopened the page to the sketch of him and showed him. "What do you think?"

Nathan shrugged and nodded. "I would like that. The coffee shop is this way." He lead her down the hall. "So tell me about your experiances in Egypt."

Alison laughed and fell down. "Yes.. it... is." She said once she gained her breath. The cold gym floor felt good on her burning skin.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:08 pm

Andrew studied the sketch, taking a hold of the book as well. "Wow..." He commented before explaining, "What you have is really good."

Krystal paused, looking at him and wondering what exactly he meant so she questioned, "My experiences?"

Xavior smiled slightly, asking her sarcastically, "Did you have any fun?" Then he realized something. A Nephilim wouldn't be able to even hurt him much less knock the breath out of him...so she had to be either an angel or a demon...
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:26 pm

ROsalie shoook her head. "No I am not that good. I just do it for fun." She said with a shrug. "Thanks for the sketchbook.." She said with a small smile.

Nathan looked at her and nodded. "Havent you been there?" He asked raising a eyebrow.

Alison laughed and nodded. "Of course I did!" She said with a smile. "Dont be made little boy its ok I wont hurt you." She lauighed
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:33 pm

"Well, it's yours." Andrew said with a small smile, "I wasn't about to just take it, Rosalie."

Krystal covered up her mistake by answering, "Yes, I have. A while ago." Well, she wasn't lying at least.

"'Little boy'?" Xavior questioned with a grin, standing close to her now. He was both tall, taller than her, wide-shouldered, and muscular. He wanted to see her try to explain that.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:39 pm

Rosalie shrugged. "Most teachers take it and go through it. Its like my diray... it has some not very ahppy things in it." She said pulling it close to her chest.

Natahn smiled and nodded. "Thats very good! Tell me about them. Where you in the royal court?"

Alison shrugged. "I still kicked your butt. So I dont care about hieght or even how handsome you are." Once she said the last part she blushed sligthly.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:45 pm

"You've had something like this happen before?" Andrew asked, slightly surprised.

Krystal nodded, a smile threatening to creep on her lips, "Yes, it was just...spectacular. I don't know how else to describe it."

Xavior grinned now, his pains gone. She was cute, especially when she blushed. "So, you think I'm handsome?" He asked, just to tease her a bit.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:55 pm

Rosalie shook her head. "Not really... just Igot it taken away and the teacher read it... hence why I am now at this school." She said with a slight shrug.

Nathan laughed and nodded. "I see. Whose court where you in?" He asked curiously.

Alison glared at him and pushed him away in the chest. "Maybe... what are you going to do about it?" She asked a smirk played on her lips.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next