the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted)

2 posters

Page 6 of 32 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 32  Next

Go down

Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted) - Page 6 Empty Re: Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted)

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:37 pm

Andrew looked down at her, "We'll have to keep it a secret from everyone..." He reminisced.

The boy pulled away from Krystal immediately and cleared his throat before saying, "Nothing at all, sir." Relief was obviously seen in her expression.

Xavior held her on his back as he laughed, keeping her there a moment before setting her down and turning to face her, then realizing how close they were.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted) - Page 6 Empty Re: Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted)

Post by Alice Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:49 pm

Rosalie nodded and laid down. " I know.... but I dont care." She hwipsered. She smiled at him and winked.

Nathan nodded once and said "Go home now son..." His eyes burned.

Alison looked up at him and giggled. "That was fun!" SHe laughed and started to twirl in the water.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:58 pm

Andrew smiled and laid down next to her, his head propped up by his elbow, "Me neither." He agreed.

The boy took off, and Krystal looked up at Nathan, now unsure what to do because of his expression.

Xavior grinned before diving under the water and sneaking up behind her. He tapped her shoulder before childishly saying, "You're it." And then he dove back down, popping up a few feet from her.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:01 pm

ROsalie smiled adnd snuggled close to him. Soon she heard people playing in the ocean. SHe sat up and sawsthat it was Alison... "Oh no..."

Nathan took in a deep breath and looked at Krystal. "Are you ok?" He asked with concern.

Alison glared slightly and dove under. She touched his back and giggled. "Your it!" She said when she came up for air.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:07 pm

Andrew looked over, and frowned, but then he assured her, "They couldn't have seen anything."

Krystal nodded, but rubbed one of her shoulders anyway. The boy did grab her a bit tightly. "Yes." She answered, "I'll be fine." She continued with what was barely a smile.

Xavior smirked, "Not for long." He stated.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:13 pm

Rosalie looked at him and snuggled closer to his chest. "ARe you sure?" She whispered. Her entire body started to shake.

Nathan looked at her with worried eyes. "Let me walk you to your dorm to make sure he doesnt come back alright?" He asked.

Alison rolled her eyes and made her way to the beach. SHe took off running down it and laughing the enitre way.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:21 pm

Andrew kissed her forehead, holding her close to him, hoping she would stop shaking. "I'm sure."

Krystal nodded, "Okay." She agreed softly before starting to walk with him beside her. She was actually sort of shaken up right now.

Xavior sighed before taking off after her, and he eventually met up with her.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:23 pm

Rosalie nodded and closed her eyes. The feeling of warmth started to flow back into her. Andrews kiss burned on her forehead and made her lips tingle.

(Hey I have a new chat in Romacne! Join if you wanna :3)

Nathan looked at her. "I am so sorry. I hated guys like that when I went to school." He said shaking his head.

Alison giggled and fell in the sand. "Come at me bro!" She said and laughed.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:30 pm

(Mmkay. Smile I can't now but later though)

Andrew let his chin rest on the top of her head lightly, his eyes closing. He was going to protect her.

Krystal was about to let out a breath, but then she paused and asked, "Did you hear what he said?"

Xavior laughed, even as he flopped down beside her. He paused before saying,with a smile "You know how to have some fun."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:34 pm

( okay Smile )

Rosalie looked up at him and her mouth caught his. The kiss was sweet and long. Her hands got tangled up in his hair and she smiled under it.

Nathan shook his head. "I dont think I want to..." He said with a surprising angry voice.

Alison chuckled and shrugged. "I guess I am just that kind of girl." She said with a small wink.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:41 pm

Andrew leaned down, deepening the kiss. Her lips were soft and alluring.

Krystal was taken aback a second before realising he was only angry at the guy, and not her. She kept quiet though.

Xavior grinned, "I suppose so." He half-agreed and then winked right back.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:46 pm

Rosalie smiled and broke the kiss. She wanted to melt into him. "Mhm... I love kissing you." SHe whispered. HEr heart stammering.

Nathan looked at her ."Im not mad you just that stupid kid...."

Alison looked at him and laid her head on his cheat. Surprizingly he cooled her down. "mhm.."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:52 pm

Andrew whispered with a slight grin, "It's mutual." His heart seemed to be pounding against his rib cage.

Krystal looked up at him, "I understand." She said honestly.

Xavior was surprised when she rested her head on his chest. Not that he minded though. He relaxed, just lying there. "What now?" He asked softly.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:54 pm

ROsalie smiled and couldnt help but laugh. "I thought you were going to be a drag teacher..." SHe said with a giggle.

Nathan nodded and shook her head. "Are you sure because I am not mad at you..."

Alison shrugged. "Your turn lover boy." She said with a slight giggle.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:59 pm

"Oh, that's nice to hear." Andrew joked before getting close to her, "Want me to show you how wrong you were?" He questioned, his tone of voice somewhat husky.

Krystal smiled at him, "Yes, I'm sure." She assured once again.

Xavior chuckled, "You know, I kinda like that nickname." He joked.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:04 pm

Rosale laughed and nodded. "Yes actually." SHe winked at him and tossed her hair.

Nathan nodded and looked in front of him. "Were is your dorm?" He asked rasing a eyebrow.

Alison smacked him slightly. "DOnt worry it will be your nickname then forever!"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:43 am

Andrew grinned and tugged her close to him before starting to leave kisses on her neck.

Krystal would've chuckled if the situation was normal. "It's not far." She then led the way to her dorm which thankfully was on the first floor of the dormitory complex. She turned to him when they reached it, "Thank you." She said genuinely.

(My sleep depraved mind can't tell if Alison's mad or joking.)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:53 pm

(she is joking :3)

Rosalie smiled and felt his angel kisses. She smiled and pulled him up. "I need to go." SHe said pouting slightly.

Nathan nodded and followed her. "No problem." He said with a friendly smile. "See you tomorrow." He said and he turned to leave.

Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:01 pm

Andrew frowned slightly, then gave her one last, short kiss. "I can walk you back...?" He found himself asking. He never asked to do something. He just did what he wanted.

Krystal wanted to say more but then opened the door to her dorm and headed in, plopping down on her bed with a small sigh before smiling. Tomorrow, she felt was going to be interesting.

Xavior chuckled and grabbed her hand after she smacked him briefly and lightly, "Good..." He said before backtracking and asking curiously, "'My turn'? At what?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:10 pm

Rosalie nodded. "Yes but remeber we have to act natural.." She said with a wink. "Wait... no you cant... remeber? Im suppose to hate you?" She asked with another wink.

Nathan walked back to his room and slept soundly that night. Early that morning he woke up and got into his classroom early before the students started arriving.

Alison smiled and shrugged. "Fidning something for us to do." SHe said with a wink. "Come on I come up with everything."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:16 pm

Andrew smiled wryly, "I think we can manage that." He said half-jokingly.

Krystal woke up earlier that morning and was wide awake when she walked into Nathan's room for class. Once she saw him, she gave him a smile and a wave as she went to her seat in the front.

Xavior laughed slightly, "Well, what are we supposed to do?" He asked before saying, "We're both wet now."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:28 pm

Rosalie smiled and looked at him. "I dont know.. because im falling for you teacher..." She whispered as she kissed his neck.

Nathan looked up and smiled. "Good morning." He said with a huge smile.

Alison shrugged. "Come on! Be creative! You can do it!" She said laughing. She felt like his own personal cheerleader.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:33 pm

Andrew smiled and then stood once she pulled away, offering a hand to help her up.

Krystal returned the gesture, "Morning. How are you?"

Xavior laughed before saying, "Well, I guess we could set up 'camp'."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:06 pm

Rosalie took his hand and looked back at the spot. "Can we come back here... sometime soon?" She asked. SHe was going to miss him... more then she ever thought possible.

"Im okay actually. Didnt have any grading." Nathan smiled. He looked down at his lesson plans and changed them. They were oging to watch a movie.

Alison shrugged and looked at him. "Didnt bring a tent. Thought it would be better if we just slept and watched the stars. Though I dont think I will be sleeping tonight. Its too beautiful!"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:13 pm

"Of course." Andrew answered with a kind smile, "Tomorrow?" He asked even though he had a hunch she would say yes.

Krystal nodded, "Well, that's good." She leaned back against the desk, "What are we doing today?" She asked randomly.

Xavior glanced down at her and then up at the sky. It was beautiful...though he remarked how there was an equally beautiful or even more beautiful girl right with him. "Yeah, you're right." He agreed.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 32 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 32  Next